What happens in the human who becomes the false atheist?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2017, 02:12 PM
RE: What happens in the human who becomes the false atheist?
(05-03-2017 01:51 PM)theBorg Wrote:  The Holy Jesus Christ is the Almighty Judge of what is right and what is wrong. Through the sins the Jesus lefts the soul. Then the false becomes right with total indifference. Latter is possible in the robot with dead soul. The commander of this machine is satan: robot listens to the heart, but there is no Jesus, but a demon inside. The false atheism is death.

The false atheism is not Atheism, because of falsity. Some false atheists call themselves “Atheists” to confuse the Christians. Many false atheists are pagans, satanists, adventists, etc.

The false atheists are destroying themselves and the Real Things, but can cooperate to destroy some good thing. The Atheism is the blessed hatred against the sins, lies and idols – against the death of the souls.

"I am theBorg...parsing is futile."

Disappointing theists since 1968
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like A. Secular Human's post
06-03-2017, 03:20 PM
(06-03-2017 12:58 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 07:43 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I was just thinking "Where has Borg been?"

.... so this is your fault. Dodgy

...maybe. But really, who amongst us has no shined a bat cube shaped light into the sky to signal someone?

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
07-03-2017, 09:17 AM
(06-03-2017 08:19 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 08:27 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I don't see how anyone can be a "false" atheist if they just simply don't believe in a God or Gods, .......

Anything can exist only because the very first thing exists. So, this thing is source of existence. The True God.

> Really? Can a square circle exist?

> How is God defined by mainstream Christianity? Just as a square circle cannot exist on the grounds of self-contradictory attributes, neither can God.
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
08-03-2017, 01:54 AM
(05-03-2017 02:19 PM)Vera Wrote:  I DEMAND an explanation of the difference between a "real" atheist and a "false" one ...........

Well, Vera, there are different kinds of theism. One is contrary to another. So, many of them is not completely correct, due to the law of non-contradiction. So these false theisms are harmful to humankind. Therefore, there is Real Atheism. Hereby the theism refers to false one. Do you follow? Heart
08-03-2017, 02:27 AM
(08-03-2017 01:54 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(05-03-2017 02:19 PM)Vera Wrote:  I DEMAND an explanation of the difference between a "real" atheist and a "false" one ...........

Well, Vera, there are different kinds of theism. One is contrary to another. So, many of them is not completely correct, due to the law of non-contradiction. So these false theisms are harmful to humankind. Therefore, there is Real Atheism. Hereby the theism refers to false one. Do you follow? Heart

[Image: cfe7aeb384bdcfc2cc9ae7919722724f.gif]

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
08-03-2017, 03:39 AM
(08-03-2017 01:54 AM)theBorg Wrote:  

Well, Vera, there are different kinds of theism. One is contrary to another. So, many of them is not completely correct, due to the law of non-contradiction. So these false theisms are harmful to humankind. Therefore, there is Real Atheism. Hereby the theism refers to false one. Do you follow?

LOL... what a nonsensical reply. There's "real" atheism, and there's "false" atheism. And of course there are differences from one theism to the next. Duh.

Anyway, that's your explanation? We're asking for the actual differences, one from the other. Or is it that you can't list any, or—more than likely—there is no such thing as a false atheist?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
08-03-2017, 04:03 AM
I thought the Borg was banned?

Was he?

[Image: 1269602956_dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif]

Oh, okay.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-03-2017, 04:26 AM
(08-03-2017 03:39 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(08-03-2017 01:54 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Well, Vera, there are different kinds of theism. One is contrary to another. So, many of them is not completely correct, due to the law of non-contradiction. So these false theisms are harmful to humankind. Therefore, there is Real Atheism. Hereby the theism refers to false one. Do you follow?

LOL... what a nonsensical reply. There's "real" atheism, and there's "false" atheism. And of course there are differences from one theism to the next. Duh.

Anyway, that's your explanation? We're asking for the actual differences, one from the other. Or is it that you can't list any, or—more than likely—there is no such thing as a false atheist?

Let us see. The Darwinistic "Christianity" refers to millions of years of the life, but the Young Earth Creationism refers to 7 000 years of life (with billions of "virtual" years of the non-living matter).
08-03-2017, 05:45 AM
(08-03-2017 04:03 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I thought the Borg was banned?

Was he?

[Image: 1269602956_dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif]

Oh, okay.

You're maybe thinking of Heywood???? He was banned.