What happens to "legal" marijuana

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: What happens to "legal" marijuana
(15-11-2016 10:03 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump had vowed to undo Obama's executive actions and orders.
Trump said whatever he could to get him into office.
They weren't election promises, just a story that resonated with his target voters who hate Obama and anything Obama did.

I doubt Trump will do much of what he said in his campaign.

Really, he didn't offer much with regards to policies. Just vacuous statements. No one knows what Trump is going to do. Many of his outlandish statements would ruin America and world trade and world relations. Hopefully it was all just hot air, to entice the disillusioned and fear stricken voters.

He appealed to the poor, to the rural folk who are generally at the but end of policies, so they are anti establishment but really Trump is a city, business man, his bread and butter is the establishment and the profit he can make from it. He doesn't care about the poor, rural folk, he only cares about getting their votes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2016, 11:23 AM
(15-11-2016 11:06 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Especially since Trump's gotta get back at most of Congress for dicking with him during the campaign.

That. You understand him. It's a big uncertainty for now, what actually happens. Meanwhile he is setting up a gilded home, the best home in all the land, for himself and his family. He just may be placated too easily, too. It is all so fickle...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-11-2016, 11:23 AM
(15-11-2016 11:19 AM)Stevil Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 10:03 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Trump had vowed to undo Obama's executive actions and orders.
Trump said whatever he could to get him into office.
They weren't election promises, just a story that resonated with his target voters who hate Obama and anything Obama did.

I doubt Trump will do much of what he said in his campaign.

Really, he didn't offer much with regards to policies. Just vacuous statements. No one knows what Trump is going to do. Many of his outlandish statements would ruin America and world trade and world relations. Hopefully it was all just hot air, to entice the disillusioned and fear stricken voters.

He appealed to the poor, to the rural folk who are generally at the but end of policies, so they are anti establishment but really Trump is a city, business man, his bread and butter is the establishment and the profit he can make from it. He doesn't care about the poor, rural folk, he only cares about getting their votes.

However, he's surrounding himself with people like Steve Bannon, who'll greatly influence his decision making. Can't imagine that would lead to anything fruitful.
15-11-2016, 11:36 AM
(15-11-2016 10:27 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 10:19 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  The genie is out of the bottle. I'd be almost impossible to go backwards on this. Too much money is being made by everyone, including the states where it's legal. We have two canibus stores within walking distance of our house. They used to be banks.

Why? 10 DEA agents could shut down every pot shop in a week. It wouldn't take much time. All they'd really need to do is send a letter. "As Marijuana remains a Schedule 1 drug, your business is illegal and must be shut down immediately. DEA agents will stop by next week to confirm your closure."

Not gonna happen for at least 3 reasons I can think of off the top of my head. 1) that would make the Mexican cartel very very happy (btw they are more than willing to build The Wall for free, they'll even supply the labor), 2) he would be going against the will of the people of like 30 states and 55-60% of the population which would have an adverse impact on his reelection (and yes he is already thinking about his reelection), and 3) Trump recognizes it as a chance to get in on the ground floor of the next big gold rush or oil industry (now if only he can get in on it while maintaining at least 3-4 degrees of separation for appearances sake).

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-11-2016, 12:15 PM
Cause remember it's a states rights world when it's about issues one cares about to moan about being controlled in a way they don't like

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-11-2016, 02:09 PM
(15-11-2016 11:23 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 11:06 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Especially since Trump's gotta get back at most of Congress for dicking with him during the campaign.

That. You understand him. It's a big uncertainty for now, what actually happens. Meanwhile he is setting up a gilded home, the best home in all the land, for himself and his family. He just may be placated too easily, too. It is all so fickle...

Chump will be removing a black family from public housing come January. He's done that aplenty, already.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
16-11-2016, 04:38 PM
Everything should be fine. It's alot easier to let the genie out than it is to stuff him back in the bottle. Besides, this country has BIGGER problems than us smoking pot. Opps, I mean them smoking pot. Thumbsup
16-11-2016, 05:30 PM
I kinda doubt weed is The Donald's vice of choice...... Were it, he'd smoke a number and mellow the fuck out.....

I suspect he's more into the cocaine/meth scene.......

Maybe with a bit of amyl nitrate thrown in.................

The dude doesn't do "mellow".......

He should.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
16-11-2016, 05:36 PM
(16-11-2016 05:30 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I kinda doubt weed is The Donald's vice of choice...... Were it, he'd smoke a number and mellow the fuck out.....

I suspect he's more into the cocaine/meth scene.......
Haven't you been paying attention. He is into grabbing women by the pussy, whether they want him to or not (doesn't matter).
He bought the Beauty pageant so that he could walk into the dressing room and cope a peek.
16-11-2016, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2016 05:45 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
While I truly do empathize on the pot issue.

Believe me, I like it being legal here and plan on buying more. Smile but having said that....

I'm really more concerned about gay rights and reproductive rights at the moment.

That and the fact I sorta agree with Glenn Beck.

I'm terrified hell has frozen over.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post