What happens to "legal" marijuana

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: What happens to "legal" marijuana
(16-11-2016 05:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  While I truly do empathize on the pot issue.

Believe me, I like it being legal here and plan on buying more. Smile but having said that....

I'm really more concerned about gay rights and reproductive rights at the moment.

That and the fact I sorta agree with Glenn Beck.

I'm terrified hell has frozen over.

I'd stay relaxed...

Think about this......

Does Trump really strike you as an ideological type???

He doesn't me....

I don't think he really gives a rat fuck about gay rights - abortion - or pretty much anything else in a "pro/con" sort of way.....

I think he just wants people to think he's the best shit ever.........

For real change to happen -- you need ideological people who are willing to do what it takes to make changes.....

I don't think the Trumpster's one of those.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2016, 05:53 PM
(16-11-2016 05:48 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(16-11-2016 05:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  While I truly do empathize on the pot issue.

Believe me, I like it being legal here and plan on buying more. Smile but having said that....

I'm really more concerned about gay rights and reproductive rights at the moment.

I'd stay relaxed...

Think about this......

He doesn't me....

I don't think he really gives a rat fuck about gay rights - abortion - or pretty much anything else in a "pro/con" sort of way.....

For real change to happen -- you need ideological people who are willing to do what it takes to make changes.....

He is going to either explode because he will be jailed and muzzled, or he will let the highest bidders enforce any policy they like.

Looks like number two so far, he's still tweeting.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-11-2016, 05:59 PM

I'd stay relaxed...

Think about this......

He doesn't me....

If it were just about him I wouldn't give a shit.

But it's the people he's surrounded himself with.

He's a puppet and they're holding the strings. They're the scary ones.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/11/16/one...aving-sex/

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-11-2016, 06:00 PM
Trump jailed????

Not likely....

Nixon wasn't -- and if ever a case was made for impeaching a sitting president -- it was him (in spite of some actual good he did)...

Trump - is just going to make an idiot out of himself for a while.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
16-11-2016, 06:01 PM
(16-11-2016 06:00 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Trump jailed????

Not likely....

Nixon wasn't -- and if ever a case was made for impeaching a sitting president -- it was him (in spite of some actual good he did)...

Nixon resigned before he was impeached and pardoned by Ford.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

16-11-2016, 06:12 PM

Not likely....

Jailed and muzzled - jailed by his team in the white house, muzzled on Twitter. He will lose his freedom of movement and speech.

But - he still has to face the trial about his fraudulent Trump University. His lawyers filed for an extension until he gets his staff selected. I almost forgot about that. he is going to stand trial in a criminal matter - unless, of course, he finds a way to escape the law. Maybe he can fire that Mexican judge...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
16-11-2016, 10:18 PM

I'd stay relaxed...

Think about this......

He doesn't me....

He's a life-long Democrat, who fooled the Republicans into accepting him as a nominee. He said if anything changes about abortion, it would go back to the states. (Granted he's not exactly "rational"), but that's would be what one might expect them to say about this issue. Of course if Pence is really put in charge of some things, who knows what Mr. First-I'm-A-Christian (ready fundy nut case) would do.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-11-2016, 10:42 PM
(16-11-2016 06:12 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Not likely....

Jailed and muzzled - jailed by his team in the white house, muzzled on Twitter. He will lose his freedom of movement and speech.

But - he still has to face the trial about his fraudulent Trump University. His lawyers filed for an extension until he gets his staff selected. I almost forgot about that. he is going to stand trial in a criminal matter - unless, of course, he finds a way to escape the law. Maybe he can fire that Mexican judge...

There's also the rape case that supposed to be held in december (though we can bet this one will be dropped. Who would go on trial against a billionaire celebrity POTUS on rape charge, one of the hardest convinction to get in the first place).

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
16-11-2016, 11:01 PM
I think I saw a picture here- "Fakes Right, Goes Left!" The guy is a lunatic. I don't blame the rest of the world for looking at us aghast. I'm truly wishing (yeah, I know) that he comes out and says "Psyche!", like some 14 year-old.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
17-11-2016, 07:52 AM
(15-11-2016 10:27 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(15-11-2016 10:25 AM)Dom Wrote:  He may formally turn it over to the states. I think somewhere along the line I heard him say that he thinks the states should be more responsible for their own stuff. Not that the possible fact that he said that means anything.

He might, or he might appoint someone totally against all drugs to head the DEA and nothing will change, except even stricter drug enforcement.

One would hope not, otherwise the whole "legal" marijuana deal will go up in smoke.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post