RE: What happens to people with tats!
Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Hobo Hobo Sadcryface

PLEASE tell me this a joke!!! omg.

**Crickets** -- God
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2015, 02:27 PM
(14-09-2015 02:26 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Hobo Hobo Sadcryface

It's a satire page so yes it is a joke.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-09-2015, 02:28 PM
(14-09-2015 02:26 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp Hobo Hobo Sadcryface

No - I want to be called an 'inker'! Hobo

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
14-09-2015, 02:38 PM
(14-09-2015 02:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 01:35 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  They have a facebook page? I thought it was Angele's cousin messing about? Huh

Middle daughter's ex-boyfriend...who she should have held onto btw. Dodgy

In relevant news, I just found out that "Christians for Michelle Bachmann" might be run by a friend of the extended family. Fucking atheists. Dodgy

Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-09-2015, 02:39 PM
(14-09-2015 02:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

It's a satire page so yes it is a joke.

You're a joke.
Devil made me do it. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-09-2015, 02:49 PM
(14-09-2015 02:39 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 02:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It's a satire page so yes it is a joke.

You're a joke.
Devil made me do it. Big Grin

From a subjective opinion I can't argue with either of those two points 1) me being a joke and 2) the devil made ya do it. However, the weight of evidence behind the former is extraordinary but not so much for the latter. Tongue

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 2 users Like Tonechaser77's post
14-09-2015, 04:52 PM
I thought it would be about boobies Dodgy

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
14-09-2015, 05:27 PM
(14-09-2015 01:41 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Makes me want to stop procrastinating and just make up my mind on a tattoo. Been toying with getting one for years, but I've got a bit of OCD going on for things like that and could never decide on the right one. Wouldn't that be horrible if I ended up in heaven surrounded by fruitcakes, and all I had to do to avoid it was get a bit of ink?

Mark Twain said "Heaven for climate, hell for society."

Tattoos kind of creep me out. But that's just me. If I were to get a tattoo it would absolutely be Felix the Cat. But I'm scared of needles, so I get all my vaccines with my eyes tightly closed and my head turned away. Same when I have to have blood drawn. I'd get a tattoo only if I had a girlfriend who was REALLY nice to me, and wanted me to have one. As long as she was okay with it being Felix the Cat. But this is unlikely because I've never been able to get to first base with girls. Sigh.

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
[+] 1 user Likes daniel1948's post
14-09-2015, 06:01 PM
I would like to get a tattoo. I'm very skinny, so I think arm, chest, or back tats would look weird on me. I've always liked lower leg sleeve tats. I'd probably go for something more subtle, though, like just the back of the calf. The thought of having to tell anyone in my family about it is the main thing keeping me from doing it, though.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
14-09-2015, 06:21 PM
(14-09-2015 06:01 PM)cactus Wrote:  I would like to get a tattoo. I'm very skinny, so I think arm, chest, or back tats would look weird on me. I've always liked lower leg sleeve tats. I'd probably go for something more subtle, though, like just the back of the calf. The thought of having to tell anyone in my family about it is the main thing keeping me from doing it, though.

The few people whose opinions I might be inclined to care about either don't mind tattoos or wouldn't notice.

'Murican Canadian