What happens to people with tats!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2015, 08:15 PM
RE: What happens to people with tats!
(14-09-2015 08:12 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You mean the C is not for Cantor? Tongue

Ohmy

Serious. Laugh out load

Now I'm going to have crazy dreams. I hope you're satisfied, young lady. Wasn't enough to destroy the western world with all your yoga shenanigans, ya gotta fuck with crazy ol' Cantor. No

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
14-09-2015, 08:29 PM
(14-09-2015 05:27 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  If I were to get a tattoo it would absolutely be Felix the Cat.

Here you go:

[Image: a8c55.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
14-09-2015, 08:32 PM
One of the ladies at my kids' daycare is Middle Eastern, but has a a bunch of pagan runes tattooed on her hand (and perhaps other places, I don't know her that well lol). For some reason, the fact that at first glance you'd assume she was Muslim without a second thought about it makes them all the more sexy.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
15-09-2015, 04:44 AM
[Image: black.jpg]

I seriously want to do a tat with this design

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
15-09-2015, 04:47 AM
(15-09-2015 04:44 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  [Image: black.jpg]

I seriously want to do a tat with this design

Although, it now does bother me that the electrons are travelling outside the atom. They would never reach that high of an energy state before releasing radiation and going back near the nucleus. . .

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
[+] 3 users Like Octapulse's post
15-09-2015, 05:14 AM
Between scars and tattoos, I prefer scars.

They less pretentious, and for the most part - earned.

Tattoos are just an indication of what people think of themselves - not what they truly are.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-09-2015, 05:28 AM
(15-09-2015 05:14 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Tattoos are just an indication of what people think of themselves - not what they truly are.

GTFO trollsauce. Big Grin

That's the very essence of what I argue against when peeps come to me looking for ink. (Which may re-occur 'cause everybody keeps pestering me. Big Grin )

15-09-2015, 05:35 AM
Scars tell a story. (especially for guys who like to brag about them, women try to cover them up).

You get any group of guys together - and they'll eventually start pointing out their scars and will give a story for each.

"I got this finger caught in a punch presss"
"My girlfriend shot me in this knee with a .357"
"A truck hit me on my motorcycle"
"The log spun in the buzzsaw and broke these two fingers". (all actual stories I've heard)

Tattoos??

"I went and paid the guy (or girl) and got this one". (alternate -- I gave him a pack of cigarettes (jailhouse version) )

Yeah -- exciting....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-09-2015, 05:44 AM
Incidentally ---

While I don't care for tattoos -- I do have a great respect for tattoo artists...

Anyone who can get people to line up, so they can PAY to have needles stuck into their bodies -- is a bit of genius in my book..... Smile

And -- I've known a couple of tattoo artists that were very competent artists -- and quite talented.

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
15-09-2015, 05:57 AM
(15-09-2015 05:35 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You get any group of guys together - and they'll eventually start pointing out their scars and will give a story for each.

Why I gave you neck, earlier. We ain't really got the time to talk about my tats. Laugh out load

And I encourage such exuberance in my potential victims. If they want a Taz, they can go down the road. Tongue