What happens to people with tats!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: What happens to people with tats!
(15-09-2015 05:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You call me old dynamite again and we are gonna hafta fight Cantor. Angry

*eep*

Bechased

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2015, 05:55 PM
(15-09-2015 05:54 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 05:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You call me old dynamite again and we are gonna hafta fight Cantor. Angry

*eep*

Bechased

Chase

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-09-2015, 06:14 PM
(15-09-2015 05:10 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 04:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Fuck dude...if you don't want a tattoo, don't get one.

It's not like the people with tattoos are trying to force everyone to get one.

You have some odd, extreme hatred over ink.

You've misunderstood me.

I do not "hate ink" -- and I don't have any.

I've been around it for over 40 years (a sailor and a biker) as a thinking adult - and I've seen a lot of really, really bad tattoos - and other bad decisions other people have made.

I do not hold any false notions that tattoos are "evil", or even "bad" -- anymore than I hold them to be "good", or "sexy".

I'm just very realistic about the whole thing. It's currently a fad. Some day, it won't be. The people who have gaudy visible tattoos will have problems over them - in finding employment, if nothing else.

A tattoo will never open any doors for you - only close them.

That's just the way it is.

If you're not willing to risk adverse judgement - you might want to reconsider ink.

If you find that offensive, sorry. It's just how my experience has shaped my view.

You are entitled to your opinion. Wink To me, tattoos are works of art. In terms, of it being a fad, I agree with Anj, tats have been around forever. I also think if you get something that means something to you (for me--all the tats I'm considering have to do with yoga and is something which is very much a part of me) you won't have regrets later on. There is also makeup you can use to cover a tat if you want to for some reason. I had a boyfriend who got my name tattooed on his neck. It was really the fucking sexiest thing ever--even though I do think doing something like that can backfire. I did feel really bad after we broke up--hopefully he got it covered up or is dating someone else named Jenny Blush
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-09-2015, 06:40 PM
(15-09-2015 04:44 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  I seriously want to do a tat with this design

I also considered doing a freedom from religion tat. I love this one...

[Image: full_size.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
15-09-2015, 06:41 PM
(15-09-2015 05:52 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  A biker having an issue with tattoos is like strippers having an issue with g-stringsLaugh out load
Nothing like stereotyping huh????

MOST of my friends who are long time riders DON'T have ink......

Sure some do -- but it's not a requirement to getting a "CY" endorsement on your driver's license....

You know who I see with lotsa ink????

Young kids.....

I don't know a single biker who's got a tat on their face or neck - or ankle, or "tramp stamp"....

That's the young kids -- who got on the bandwagon......

Yeah -- it's a fucking fad......

Pretend otherwise - if it makes you feel better.....

Stick around....

It'll change...

Fashion always does.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-09-2015, 06:45 PM
Not a fad...no matter how you slice it.

Have tattoos changed...yes...as has everything.

Your 'fad' argument is invalid.

History of tattooing
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Possible Neolithic tattoo marks depicted on a Pre-Cucuteni Culture clay figure from Romania, ca. 4900-4750 BC.
Tattooing has been practiced across the globe since at least Neolithic times, as evidenced by mummified preserved skin, ancient art, and the archaeological record.[1] The oldest discovery of tattooed human skin was found on the upper lip of a Chinchorro culture mummy from South America, dating to approximately 6000 BC,[2] while the oldest direct evidence for tattooing in Europe is the body of Ötzi the Iceman, dating from the late 4th millennium BC. Other mummies bearing tattoos and dating from the end of the 2nd millennium BC have been discovered, such as the Mummy of Amunet from ancient Egypt and the mummies from the Pazyryk culture of Russia.[3]

Pre-Christian Germanic, Celtic and other central and northern European tribes were often heavily tattooed, according to surviving accounts. The Picts may have been tattooed (or scarified) with elaborate, war-inspired black or dark blue woad (or possibly copper for the blue tone) designs. Julius Caesar described these tattoos in Book V of his Gallic Wars (54 BC). Nevertheless, these may have been painted markings rather than tattoos.[4]

Various other cultures have had their own tattoo traditions, ranging from rubbing cuts and other wounds with ashes, to hand-pricking the skin to insert dyes.[5][6]

A tattoo on the right arm of a Scythian chieftain whose mummy was discovered at Pazyryk, Russia. The tattoo was made more than 2,500 years ago.
The Tarim Basin (Xinjiang, West China) revealed several tattooed mummies of a Western (Western Asian/European) physical type. Still relatively unknown (the only current publications in Western languages are those of J. P. Mallory and Victor H. Mair, The Tarim Mummies, London, 2000), some of them could date from the end of the 2nd millennium BC.

Tattooed mummies dating to c. 500 BC were extracted from burial mounds on the Ukok plateau during the 1990s. Their tattooing involved animal designs carried out in a curvilinear style. The Man of Pazyryk, a Scythian chieftain, is tattooed with an extensive and detailed range of fish, monsters and a series of dots that lined up along the spinal column (lumbar region) and around the right ankle.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
15-09-2015, 06:48 PM
Ooops

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes smileXsmileXsmile's post
15-09-2015, 06:53 PM
(15-09-2015 04:44 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  [Image: black.jpg]

I seriously want to do a tat with this design

Aesthetically it's nice and I like the idea. The only reason I wouldn't is because that defines me as something I am not, instead of defining me as something that I am.

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes smileXsmileXsmile's post
15-09-2015, 06:55 PM
(15-09-2015 06:41 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I don't know a single biker who's got a tat on their face or neck - or ankle, or "tramp stamp"....

Hey, now! My favorite tattoo of all time was a woman's tramp stamp that read, "Hang On"! Drooling

A+ Thumbsup

15-09-2015, 07:16 PM
I think they can't be buried in a Jewish cemetary. Unless the tats were not voluntary obviously.

#sigh