What happens to people with tats!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: What happens to people with tats!
In the military I think I know more people with than without, especially in combat arms (though only slightly less in non-combat arms). Some of the more common ones, at least in the Army, are in reference to a unit you were a part of, your occupational specialty if you're combat arms (meaning you don't see too many supply or water purification tattoos, but lots of infantry, cav scout, etc.), or tattoos to remember fallen comrades. For some reason I don't tend to see the same unit pride in other branches of service, meaning a Marine is more likely to have a Marine tattoo, while a soldier in the Army is more likely to reference 10th Mountain Division or something.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
15-09-2015, 07:47 PM
Some become very successful.

[Image: Travis_Barker_large.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
15-09-2015, 10:55 PM
Re: What happens to people with tats!
Hey, some get laid.

Because of the tats. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes mecanna's post
16-09-2015, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2015 04:26 AM by Octapulse.)
(15-09-2015 06:53 PM)smileXsmileXsmile Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 04:44 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  [Image: black.jpg]

I seriously want to do a tat with this design

Aesthetically it's nice and I like the idea. The only reason I wouldn't is because that defines me as something I am not, instead of defining me as something that I am.

That depends on how you think about it. You may consider yourself someone who doesn't believe in a god, while I consider myself someone who trusts in science and reason rather than religion.

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
16-09-2015, 04:48 AM
(16-09-2015 04:22 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  That depends on how you think about it. You may consider yourself someone who doesn't believe in a god, while I consider myself someone who trusts in science and reason rather than religion.

I mgiht have to do me a flaming A. Atheist is part of my core identity. Big Grin

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-09-2015, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2015 07:27 AM by unfogged.)
What happens to people with tats?

Quote:A new business out of Cleveland, Ohio, wants to help your loved ones save the tattoos that mean the most after you're gone. That involves literally taking the skin off a deceased person, preserving it and framing it nicely.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
19-09-2015, 07:04 AM
(19-09-2015 06:46 AM)unfogged Wrote:  What heppens to people with tats?

Quote:A new business out of Cleveland, Ohio, wants to help your loved ones save the tattoos that mean the most after you're gone. That involves literally taking the skin off a deceased person, preserving it and framing it nicely.

In which case the old saying "You can't take it with you" seems to apply........

Seriously though -- too fucking creepy in a NAZI concentration camp sorta way....

Why not just make a lampshade outta it????

No

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
19-09-2015, 08:34 AM
(19-09-2015 06:46 AM)unfogged Wrote:  What happens to people with tats?

Geesh, I can't even stand dead heads of animals hanging on the walls. Or an image of a dead guy nailed on a cross. Now hanging human skin takes it to yet another level.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
19-09-2015, 08:40 AM
(19-09-2015 08:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  Geesh, I can't even stand dead heads of animals hanging on the walls. Or an image of a dead guy nailed on a cross. Now hanging human skin takes it to yet another level.

Ain't no different from a relic. My arm could end up in the Gwynnite temple. Big Grin

Of course, relics are pretty fucking creepy as well. Angel

living word
19-09-2015, 08:52 AM
(19-09-2015 08:40 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 08:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  Geesh, I can't even stand dead heads of animals hanging on the walls. Or an image of a dead guy nailed on a cross. Now hanging human skin takes it to yet another level.

Ain't no different from a relic. My arm could end up in the Gwynnite temple. Big Grin

Of course, relics are pretty fucking creepy as well. Angel

Do you have any Gwynnie tats?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post