What happens to people with tats!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2015, 09:08 AM
RE: What happens to people with tats!
(19-09-2015 08:40 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 08:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  Geesh, I can't even stand dead heads of animals hanging on the walls. Or an image of a dead guy nailed on a cross. Now hanging human skin takes it to yet another level.

Ain't no different from a relic. My arm could end up in the Gwynnite temple. Big Grin

Of course, relics are pretty fucking creepy as well. Angel

I don't care what hangs in temples or museums. I just don't want a dead deer staring at me with artificial eyes in my home.

That exhibit they had a few years ago that showed preserved dead people so one could see the structure of bodies didn't bother me. It has it's place. That place is not my living room though.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
19-09-2015, 09:56 AM
(19-09-2015 08:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 08:40 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Ain't no different from a relic. My arm could end up in the Gwynnite temple. Big Grin

Do you have any Gwynnie tats?

Laugh out load

(19-09-2015 09:08 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 08:40 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Ain't no different from a relic. My arm could end up in the Gwynnite temple. Big Grin

I don't care what hangs in temples or museums. I just don't want a dead deer staring at me with artificial eyes in my home.

That exhibit they had a few years ago that showed preserved dead people so one could see the structure of bodies didn't bother me. It has it's place. That place is not my living room though.

Agreed. The "extended family camp cabin" in Maine has a deer head on the wall. It's fucking disturbing.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-09-2015, 10:13 AM
(19-09-2015 09:56 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 08:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Do you have any Gwynnie tats?

Laugh out load

(19-09-2015 09:08 AM)Dom Wrote:  I don't care what hangs in temples or museums. I just don't want a dead deer staring at me with artificial eyes in my home.

Agreed. The "extended family camp cabin" in Maine has a deer head on the wall. It's fucking disturbing.

I forgot who I was talking to Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-09-2015, 10:45 AM
(19-09-2015 09:08 AM)Dom Wrote:  

I've never gotten into the whole "trophy" kick. It's an expensive habit that proves nothing. I'd never waste the money or the wall space.

To me -- a good trophy is a freezer full of venison.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
19-09-2015, 03:33 PM
(19-09-2015 08:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  

Do you have any Gwynnie tats?

You're kidding right.

[Image: gwynnie.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-09-2015, 04:13 PM
(14-09-2015 02:05 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  What happens to people with tats?

Same thing as people without.

They die, they decompose.

There's no "reset" button, no gold ring, no second chance.

All that's simply wishful thinking.
Wait, so my ink won't save me from an eternity in hell? That was a waste of time, money, and ink.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
20-09-2015, 07:32 AM
(19-09-2015 04:13 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 02:05 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  What happens to people with tats?

Same thing as people without.

They die, they decompose.

There's no "reset" button, no gold ring, no second chance.

All that's simply wishful thinking.
Wait, so my ink won't save me from an eternity in hell? That was a waste of time, money, and ink.
But on the upside -- there's no hell, period. So they won't get you sent there either...

There is a chance however - they'll get you sent to Gary Indiana.......

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.