What if...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: What if...
(22-01-2013 01:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  years from now, astronauts land on Mars and find some old past civilization ruins and amongst those ruins they find an iron box and when they open that box, in lays a bible?

My atheist colleagues at NASA say the first thing they programmed the Mars Rover to do was to drop a stainless steel version of the bible for just such an occasion. But I'm s'posed to keep it on the down-low or I'll ruin the joke.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2013, 11:42 PM
(22-01-2013 07:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-01-2013 01:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  years from now, astronauts land on Mars and find some old past civilization ruins and amongst those ruins they find an iron box and when they open that box, in lays a bible?

My atheist colleagues at NASA say the first thing they programmed the Mars Rover to do was to drop a stainless steel version of the bible for just such an occasion. But I'm s'posed to keep it on the down-low or I'll ruin the joke.

Bullshit, stainless steel is too heavy. They would have went with aluminum, titanium, or carbon fiber... Tongue

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-01-2013, 12:21 AM
(22-01-2013 11:42 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(22-01-2013 07:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Bullshit, stainless steel is too heavy. They would have went with aluminum, titanium, or carbon fiber... Tongue

oops, you're right, I meant an all aluminum bible.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post