Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2012, 01:51 PM
What if Catholics where more fanatic

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-02-2012, 12:18 AM
RE: What if Catholics where more fanatic
Actually catholics were more fanatical in the past and often killed and tortured those they didn't agree with and didn't like. In some countries they still are that fanatical.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
29-02-2012, 12:24 AM
Catholics believe that during the Eucharist the wine and cracker turn into the actual body and blood of Jesus. Not a symbol, actual. That would mean each time the Eucharist happens, the most epic miracle ever. Transubstantiation! It's better than Alchemy!

If the Catholics REALLY believed this is what is happening, they should jump up and down like soccer/futbol fans.

Since they act bored during Mass, it's obvious they do not think the miracle is real.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
29-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Just look at the crusades, multiple countries led by the call of the Catholic church sending the richest in their lands, including kings to fight for the "holy lands" for hundreds of years. I am afraid to think of what could happen if they still had that power today.
29-02-2012, 12:33 PM
(29-02-2012 12:24 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  That would mean each time the Eucharist happens, the most epic miracle ever. Transubstantiation! It's better than Alchemy!

Transmasturbation??

Mmhh never heard about it. And I was catholic.
But sounds interesting... did I miss something good??

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Cannibalism at it's most spiritual! Yum! So since millions of people have done this for centuries, are we now starting to eat baby jesus? Wow, more closer to atheism than they think!