What if Earth was one big city?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2016, 10:15 PM
RE: What if Earth was one big city?
(22-07-2016 08:44 AM)Aliza Wrote:  We'd be like Coruscant! That would be fuckin' awesome! We could establish the Jedi Counsel and have swanky cantinas.

[Image: coruscant_by_night_by_jfliesenborghs-d93rhyn.jpg]

Hate to disagree, but given how much we like things like war and corruption, I could more easily see something like Holy Terra than Coruscant:

[Image: tnYwK8G.jpg]

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
22-07-2016, 10:30 PM
(22-07-2016 08:44 AM)Aliza Wrote:  We'd be like Coruscant! That would be fuckin' awesome! We could establish the Jedi Counsel and have swanky cantinas.

So an unelected group of religious fanatics that have the authority to declare martial law and void the result of public elections. You could just move to Iran if that appeals to you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
22-07-2016, 10:36 PM
(22-07-2016 10:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

So an unelected group of religious fanatics that have the authority to declare martial law and void the result of public elections. You could just move to Iran if that appeals to you.

yeah but the jedi actually get shit done. and have lightsabers.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
22-07-2016, 10:36 PM
(22-07-2016 10:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Meh! Spoil sport. Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
24-07-2016, 12:35 PM
(22-07-2016 05:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ok let me rephrase, not entire 1 big city but more grown to become one big city so there would still be industrial areas, housing areas all that sort of stuff so there'd still be forests for timber, water for drinking. It'd just be all.. controlled for lack of better word.
You're talking about a NWO sort of thing?

Quote:The population EXPLODED when we could cultivate plants instead of hunting and gathering.
Not exactly. Note the agricultural and irrigation revolutions didn't cause any blips on the population time line. (And yes; the horizontal axis is compressed, but that doesn't change the graph's significance in any way.)

[Image: Growth-of-World-Pop-v-History-of-Tech.png]

Quote:Hell, we have hydroponics we don't even need the sun anymore.
I'm assuming (hoping?) that this is a joke.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.