What if Israel was destroyed?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2012, 12:01 PM
RE: What if Israel was destroyed?
Even if it was some earthquake I imagine the Christian coalition would unite in an uproar blaming the disaster on some earthquake machine by Iran and insight a holywar to claim the destroyed land of Israel and place a 200 FT tall cross in the middle of the destruction.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Would'nt a metorite set off all the nukes in the area? I'd say nuclear winter would happen.

An earthquake might be a bit better.

Not even the jews would consider it a reason to give up their religion though. Their religion is built on the suffering of humans.

And ghost in most random what if situations like this the idea is that there is plenty of warning time. Yes it sucks that the people of the area have to relocate, but they've done it plenty of times.

I personally think the ones least happy with the result would be islam. They hold the most symblic value to locations. The jews are used to having to move around.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
28-03-2012, 05:36 PM
There is no oil there so who cares.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
28-03-2012, 09:52 PM
Hey, Buddy.

Speak of any hypothetical you wish (honestly; I'm not saying that to be snarky). I was just stating my opinion. It just seems to me that there's a kind of depravity involved in this line of thought. If you don't see it, so be it.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
29-03-2012, 02:23 AM
(28-03-2012 02:37 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  Jesus would appear in the clouds, rapture me and some of my friends and my dog into heaven, and I don't care what would happen to anyone else.

Actually, your dog was never baptised (or it would be pretty disturbing) and only worships you for bringing food and performing the miracle of the disappearing ball.
And since you are it's god, you are not eligible, second commandment and all.
Also, not caring for the rest of us makes you evil, right? Tongue

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.