What if North Korea funded and gave weapons to these nut jobs?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2013, 08:48 AM
RE: What if North Korea funded and gave weapons to these nut jobs?
(10-04-2013 06:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 06:40 AM)I and I Wrote:  Has anyone checked out the link to notice this isn't a thread about North Korea.....

How is it not about North Korea?

How is it not an umbrella?

The article posted is about...... you have to click on it to see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2013, 09:08 AM
(10-04-2013 06:01 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  We clearly agreed when Bishadi was posting in the Science Section.

Bishadi managed to single handedly have 10+ threads on the first page of the science section which were all on the same topic. It's a far cry from I&I who's managed 6 threads, at the time of posting this, on the first page of the politics section that, crucially, are all about different things.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
10-04-2013, 09:12 AM
(10-04-2013 08:48 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 06:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  How is it not about North Korea?

How is it not an umbrella?

Well, 'umbrella' doesn't appear in the thread title.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-04-2013, 09:20 AM
(10-04-2013 09:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 08:48 AM)I and I Wrote:  How is it not an umbrella?

Well, 'umbrella' doesn't appear in the thread title.

Umbrella is in the article link I posted, check it out.
10-04-2013, 09:24 AM
Answer my question in the other thread.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
10-04-2013, 09:41 AM
(10-04-2013 09:08 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 06:01 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  We clearly agreed when Bishadi was posting in the Science Section.

Bishadi managed to single handedly have 10+ threads on the first page of the science section which were all on the same topic. It's a far cry from I&I who's managed 6 threads, at the time of posting this, on the first page of the politics section that, crucially, are all about different things.

And I and I's threads devolve to the same topics. Israel has nukes, Jews are stupid, Iran and North Korea should be able to have them, the U.S is stupid and racist for having them. Yeah, it is the same thread with a different name. The only thread on here I could possibly say is any different is his thread about state religions. Give him his own sticky thread and name it "I and I's never happy" so he can stop flooding it with different threads about the same 3 fundamental things for fuck's sake.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post
10-04-2013, 09:50 AM
(10-04-2013 09:41 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 09:08 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Bishadi managed to single handedly have 10+ threads on the first page of the science section which were all on the same topic. It's a far cry from I&I who's managed 6 threads, at the time of posting this, on the first page of the politics section that, crucially, are all about different things.

And I and I's threads devolve to the same topics. Israel has nukes, Jews are stupid, Iran and North Korea should be able to have them, the U.S is stupid and racist for having them. Yeah, it is the same thread with a different name. The only thread on here I could possibly say is any different is his thread about state religions. Give him his own sticky thread and name it "I and I's never happy" so he can stop flooding it with different threads about the same 3 fundamental things for fuck's sake.

You don't think jews, christians and muslims are stupid? I keep wrongly assuming there are atheists on this forum.
10-04-2013, 09:53 AM
(10-04-2013 09:41 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 09:08 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Bishadi managed to single handedly have 10+ threads on the first page of the science section which were all on the same topic. It's a far cry from I&I who's managed 6 threads, at the time of posting this, on the first page of the politics section that, crucially, are all about different things.

Preach it out sister!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
10-04-2013, 10:15 AM
(10-04-2013 09:41 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  And I and I's threads devolve to the same topics. Israel has nukes, Jews are stupid, Iran and North Korea should be able to have them, the U.S is stupid and racist for having them. Yeah, it is the same thread with a different name. The only thread on here I could possibly say is any different is his thread about state religions. Give him his own sticky thread and name it "I and I's never happy" so he can stop flooding it with different threads about the same 3 fundamental things for fuck's sake.

A lot of threads are about different topics but have some underlying similarity? It's not a reason for banning. Most threads in A&T can be accused of exactly the same. They take various approaches and are about various aspects of belief, they all have the same underlying similarity that they are suggesting God doesn't exist though.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
10-04-2013, 10:22 AM
I posted a thread about a book written by an Israeli professor who is an atheist. His book disproves christian and jewish myths about jewish people ever being a cohesive society.

Then I post a thread about Israeli nuclear weapons.

How are these two topics similar? Because they talk about the same country or religion? like most threads do?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Laughtable North Korean Drones The Germans are coming 22 494 04-04-2014 01:51 PM
Last Post: War Horse
  The indigenous people of North America weekendskp 24 520 30-01-2014 08:16 AM
Last Post: Chas
  Should chemical weapons be internationally illegal? I and I 7 551 12-09-2013 08:57 PM
Last Post: Tartarus Sauce
  China beginning to distance itself from North Korea? Revenant77x 11 639 12-04-2013 06:32 PM
Last Post: earmuffs
  Should Israel be allowed to continue to have nuclear weapons? I and I 26 838 11-04-2013 09:51 AM
Last Post: DLJ
  Sup with North Korea's kids? Weeeeee_Zard 55 1,206 10-04-2013 11:07 AM
Last Post: JAH
  Is racism part of the Iran and North Korea media entertainment? I and I 14 672 09-04-2013 12:10 PM
Last Post: Logica Humano