What if North Korea funded and gave weapons to these nut jobs?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: What if North Korea funded and gave weapons to these nut jobs?
(10-04-2013 10:22 AM)I and I Wrote:  I posted a thread about a book written by an Israeli professor who is an atheist. His book disproves christian and jewish myths about jewish people ever being a cohesive society.

Then I post a thread about Israeli nuclear weapons.

How are these two topics similar? Because they talk about the same country or religion? like most threads do?

I tend to agree with I & I on this one matter (get your camera's out kids that will probably never happen again) while yes he does have a viewpoint (one that I disagree with but that doesn't matter for this) so does BBejefe and most of his topics and posts are based on his views. Most of I&I's threads tend to break down into off topic bickering so if he was trying to make a point about something starting a new thread on a separate topic is probably going to raise more discussion than throwing it into a thread that is miles off topic already.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
10-04-2013, 10:48 AM
I&I, is there not a 'conspiracies R us' forum you could prowl around?

I thought you were moving, shouldn't you be busy with something. Packing, unpacking...stuff like that.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-04-2013, 10:52 AM
(10-04-2013 10:48 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I&I, is there not a 'conspiracies R us' forum you could prowl around?

I thought you were moving, shouldn't you be busy with something. Packing, unpacking...stuff like that.

I posted a link to an article from a large news agency that reported on alqaeda groups linking up with the "free" Rolleyes syrian army. Is there anything you don't label a conspiracy?
10-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Based on past history regarding your threads...uh, nope.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-04-2013, 10:57 AM
(10-04-2013 10:56 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Based on past history regarding your threads...uh, nope.

What would it take for me to prove that the U.S. did and does fund alqaeda?

Drinking Beverage How many news articles and video news reports have I posted about this already?
10-04-2013, 10:57 AM
(10-04-2013 10:52 AM)I and I Wrote:  Is there anything you don't label a conspiracy?

N0, U. Tongue

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
10-04-2013, 01:11 PM
(10-04-2013 10:57 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 10:56 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Based on past history regarding your threads...uh, nope.

What would it take for me to prove that the U.S. did and does fund alqaeda?

Drinking Beverage How many news articles and video news reports have I posted about this already?

Several articles and news reports. Only, they don't conclusively indicate U.S funding of Al Qaeda. Please shove a ginger root up your ass and shut the fuck up.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
10-04-2013, 01:14 PM
(10-04-2013 10:15 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 09:41 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  And I and I's threads devolve to the same topics. Israel has nukes, Jews are stupid, Iran and North Korea should be able to have them, the U.S is stupid and racist for having them. Yeah, it is the same thread with a different name. The only thread on here I could possibly say is any different is his thread about state religions. Give him his own sticky thread and name it "I and I's never happy" so he can stop flooding it with different threads about the same 3 fundamental things for fuck's sake.

A lot of threads are about different topics but have some underlying similarity? It's not a reason for banning. Most threads in A&T can be accused of exactly the same. They take various approaches and are about various aspects of belief, they all have the same underlying similarity that they are suggesting God doesn't exist though.

No, a lot of threads about the same exact same topics, not similar topics.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
10-04-2013, 01:25 PM
(10-04-2013 01:11 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 10:57 AM)I and I Wrote:  What would it take for me to prove that the U.S. did and does fund alqaeda?

Several articles and news reports. Only, they don't conclusively indicate U.S funding of Al Qaeda. Please shove a ginger root up your ass and shut the fuck up.

hey stupid, the free syrian army has been fighting with and has members of alqaeda in it's ranks, they now announce that they are joining forces with fighters from alqaeda formerly in Iraq, the U.S. supports these "free syrian army" members that freely admit that there are and they are joining ranks with alqaeda. How the fuck can your stupid brain not get that this clearly means the U.S. is funding alqaeda?

What about the alqaeda leader of the western backed coup against Ghaddafi? The guy was in jail and tortured for being a member of alqaeda, he is released and then is the leader of the rebels in libya, then the U.S. comes to the aid of the rebels, providing air support and weapons to these people.

How stupid are you?
10-04-2013, 01:39 PM
(10-04-2013 01:25 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 01:11 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Several articles and news reports. Only, they don't conclusively indicate U.S funding of Al Qaeda. Please shove a ginger root up your ass and shut the fuck up.

hey stupid, the free syrian army has been fighting with and has members of alqaeda in it's ranks, they now announce that they are joining forces with fighters from alqaeda formerly in Iraq, the U.S. supports these "free syrian army" members that freely admit that there are and they are joining ranks with alqaeda. How the fuck can your stupid brain not get that this clearly means the U.S. is funding alqaeda?

What about the alqaeda leader of the western backed coup against Ghaddafi? The guy was in jail and tortured for being a member of alqaeda, he is released and then is the leader of the rebels in libya, then the U.S. comes to the aid of the rebels, providing air support and weapons to these people.

How stupid are you?

Why can others brains not understand that.. Because some people are able to grasp reality and see a Fallacy of Composition.

I think the question is right in your lap... You ought to be asking how many assumptions am I making based on my informed biases. Everyone ought to ask themselves that one but especially people going around making assertions frequently.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson