What if North Korea funded and gave weapons to these nut jobs?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: What if North Korea funded and gave weapons to these nut jobs?
(10-04-2013 01:39 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 01:25 PM)I and I Wrote:  hey stupid, the free syrian army has been fighting with and has members of alqaeda in it's ranks, they now announce that they are joining forces with fighters from alqaeda formerly in Iraq, the U.S. supports these "free syrian army" members that freely admit that there are and they are joining ranks with alqaeda. How the fuck can your stupid brain not get that this clearly means the U.S. is funding alqaeda?

What about the alqaeda leader of the western backed coup against Ghaddafi? The guy was in jail and tortured for being a member of alqaeda, he is released and then is the leader of the rebels in libya, then the U.S. comes to the aid of the rebels, providing air support and weapons to these people.

How stupid are you?

Why can others brains not understand that.. Because some people are able to grasp reality and see a Fallacy of Composition.

I think the question is right in your lap... You ought to be asking how many assumptions am I making based on my informed biases. Everyone ought to ask themselves that one but especially people going around making assertions frequently.

I just asked myself: If I know person x is going to rob a bank, and I give person x the weapons and supplies to do so, am I an accomplice to their act as robing the bank.....well fuck a duck I sure as fuck am.

The U.S. funds and gives weapons to groups they know have alqaeda leaders and members in them. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2013, 02:08 PM
(10-04-2013 01:44 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 01:39 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Why can others brains not understand that.. Because some people are able to grasp reality and see a Fallacy of Composition.

I think the question is right in your lap... You ought to be asking how many assumptions am I making based on my informed biases. Everyone ought to ask themselves that one but especially people going around making assertions frequently.

I just asked myself: If I know person x is going to rob a bank, and I give person x the weapons and supplies to do so, am I an accomplice to their act as robing the bank.....well fuck a duck I sure as fuck am.

The U.S. funds and gives weapons to groups they know have alqaeda leaders and members in them. Drinking Beverage

You sure as am making a terrible analogy as well. Also appear to be omnipresent as well. A more appropriate attempted analogy is:

If you give someone guns to defend himself in his house, and you know he is a significant member of a group that has designs on robbing a bank. Have you assisted in robbing a bank?

Governments have plans, and yes it's called risk management. You don't also assume every possible outcome you may dislike to likely occur. Being able to understand it doesn't mean you support actions. You seem to frequently bash the proclaimed freethinking members here yet act as if the world is black&white on the actions of those you despise.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
10-04-2013, 04:53 PM
(10-04-2013 10:48 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I&I, is there not a 'conspiracies R us' forum you could prowl around?

I thought you were moving, shouldn't you be busy with something. Packing, unpacking...stuff like that.

He's moving? I suppose living in Mom's basement gets old eventually, even if it was a convenient place for an activist to organize for their causes. Hobo
[+] 2 users Like BryanS's post
10-04-2013, 05:10 PM
(10-04-2013 10:52 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 10:48 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I&I, is there not a 'conspiracies R us' forum you could prowl around?

I thought you were moving, shouldn't you be busy with something. Packing, unpacking...stuff like that.

I posted a link to an article from a large news agency that reported on alqaeda groups linking up with the "free" Rolleyes syrian army. Is there anything you don't label a conspiracy?

You mean the article from Iranian state mouthpiece Press TV ? You are the epitome of 'useful idiot' for considering that an unbiased source of news. Even still, the article does not say what you says it does. Your layers of intricate conspiracies and preconceptions fill in the rest of what you already believe.

Often times you complain that atheists on this board don't agree with you when you think they should. The problem is you lack all capacity for critical thinking. Perhaps you have the occasional point that is correct, but you stumble upon those by accident. The reason you find so many atheists giving you such a hard time is that many atheists hold logic, reason, and rational thought in high regard--areas where you are severely lacking. I like debating with people who have opposing views, but you, however can do not better than fatuous drivel.

You are ill tempered and quick to resort to ad hominem and personal attacks without cause. Frankly, you are just an unpleasant tool, and I am glad not to know you in any capacity other than an online forum. And in case you think this post is a resort to ad hominem, I would like to clarify that this post is more a personal attack you so richly deserve. My entire purpose of this post is not to argue about your point of view since arguing with a brick wall would provide as much enlightenment as that.

Have a nice day, moron. Big Grin

[/rant off]
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
10-04-2013, 05:12 PM
(10-04-2013 01:25 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 01:11 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Several articles and news reports. Only, they don't conclusively indicate U.S funding of Al Qaeda. Please shove a ginger root up your ass and shut the fuck up.

hey stupid, the free syrian army has been fighting with and has members of alqaeda in it's ranks, they now announce that they are joining forces with fighters from alqaeda formerly in Iraq, the U.S. supports these "free syrian army" members that freely admit that there are and they are joining ranks with alqaeda. How the fuck can your stupid brain not get that this clearly means the U.S. is funding alqaeda?

What about the alqaeda leader of the western backed coup against Ghaddafi? The guy was in jail and tortured for being a member of alqaeda, he is released and then is the leader of the rebels in libya, then the U.S. comes to the aid of the rebels, providing air support and weapons to these people.

How stupid are you?

We've been over both of these topics in previous threads, and you did not even listen to my answers. Why would I waste my breath on you? My words cannot penetrate the thick tinfoil hat you have created for yourself. No one can, because you are the type of immature fucker who refuses reality if it does not suit your idealized world.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab