What if Satan was the real good and God was the real evil?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: What if Satan was the real good and God was the real evil?
(09-01-2016 10:10 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Back on the meth again I see pops.
Pretty funny. Never cared for the stuff. How are you?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2016, 10:40 PM
(09-01-2016 10:29 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(09-01-2016 10:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  2ยข

It's really, really, REALLY not worth that much.
Actually made me snicker a little...mmmm...snickers
09-01-2016, 10:53 PM
(09-01-2016 10:00 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(09-01-2016 01:34 AM)Sylia Gray Wrote:  Either he simply refuses to do so, or he's incredibly incompetent. It makes everything that happened in the bible look like he was just beating around the bush. I once said in another post that this is one of the reasons why I think the God of the Jews, Christians, and Muslims is an idiot! If he were real, why would anybody want to sell their soul to this guy?
Hell is for a term. It, and sin, along with the heavens and earth will all be changed. That which is pure will be pure. That which is not, will not be. It will be free and will have attained its will as well. To not be, to return to void-no thing.

More word salad. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-01-2016, 10:56 PM
I'd like to take this opportunity to state, neither character exists.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-01-2016, 11:01 PM
(09-01-2016 10:56 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I'd like to take this opportunity to state, neither character exists.
I'd like to take this opportunity to state that indeed not only do they both exist, but they both indwell in us, though to even see this division is exceedingly difficult for most I suppose.
09-01-2016, 11:05 PM
(09-01-2016 11:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(09-01-2016 10:56 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I'd like to take this opportunity to state, neither character exists.
I'd like to take this opportunity to state that indeed not only do they both exist, but they both indwell in us, though to even see this division is exceedingly difficult for most I suppose.

Prove it numbnuts!

Giving a fictional character a name to emotion does not make fictional character real.

And WTF is "indwell"?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-01-2016, 11:18 PM

Where is the evidence? You keep making unjustified claims.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2016, 11:30 PM

[Image: 4998131603_4f08a34782_b.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-01-2016, 07:22 AM
(09-01-2016 11:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'd like to take this opportunity to state that indeed not only do they both exist, but they both indwell in us, though to even see this division is exceedingly difficult for most I suppose.

You know pops, your constant preaching of your own personal bullshit is really tiresome. You have no evidence to back up your evident nonsense. Your inane, often incoherent, rambling offers nothing of value for anybody. You are a sad, deluded little man who needs serious help.

By the way, we're still waiting for what you mean by universal morality and evidence to back up your claim that it exists.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
10-01-2016, 07:30 AM
(10-01-2016 07:22 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(09-01-2016 11:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'd like to take this opportunity to state that indeed not only do they both exist, but they both indwell in us, though to even see this division is exceedingly difficult for most I suppose.

You know pops, your constant preaching of your own personal bullshit is really tiresome. You have no evidence to back up your evident nonsense. Your inane, often incoherent, rambling offers nothing of value for anybody. You are a sad, deluded little man who needs serious help.

By the way, we're still waiting for what you mean by universal morality and evidence to back up your claim that it exists.
Cute.

Open your eyes. Reality isn't for me to hand you but for you to grasp.

Pretty sure altruism is observable in nature.