What if Satan was the real good and God was the real evil?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2016, 07:33 AM
RE: What if Satan was the real good and God was the real evil?
Just keep digging;

Surely, with such persistence, you can attain your goal.

Keep at it friend. You'll have your proof eventually and it will be exactly what you wanted; nothing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2016, 07:34 AM
(10-01-2016 07:30 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Open your eyes. Reality isn't for me to hand you but for you to grasp.

You have no apparent connection to reality.

Quote:Pretty sure altruism is observable in nature.

Yes, it is. That does not support the conclusion that there is any sort of universal or objective morality. I'm sorry that you are too wrapped up in your little delusion to understand that.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
10-01-2016, 07:40 AM
Both are fictional characters but this Yahweh is the biggest asshole ever according to the bible. Satan actual killing count is very little compared to the huge amount of humans Yahweh slaughtered.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
10-01-2016, 07:42 AM
(10-01-2016 07:34 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 07:30 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Open your eyes. Reality isn't for me to hand you but for you to grasp.

You have no apparent connection to reality.

Quote:Pretty sure altruism is observable in nature.

Yes, it is. That does not support the conclusion that there is any sort of universal or objective morality. I'm sorry that you are too wrapped up in your little delusion to understand that.
Pot, kettle?

Sure it doesn't friendo.

You must be tired. Why not get some rest friend.

Curious; do you realize that your attempts aren't even equivalent to the buzzing of a single mosquito? Surely a man of your aptitude and abilities can find some real significance to fight against. Surely I am insignificant and not worth your energy.
10-01-2016, 07:48 AM
(10-01-2016 07:42 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 07:34 AM)unfogged Wrote:  You have no apparent connection to reality.

Pot, kettle?

Sure it doesn't friendo.

No, it actually doesn't. It shows that some degree of altruism has evolved in some species. It is neither universal nor absolute. You are just an idiot.

Quote:Curious; do you realize that your attempts aren't even equivalent to the buzzing of a single mosquito? Surely a man of your aptitude and abilities can find some real significance to fight against. Surely I am insignificant and not worth your energy.

You are incredibly insignificant and it is obvious that you will never have any serious impact on anybody because you are just a nutjob. You are somewhat amusing though.

[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
10-01-2016, 07:57 AM
(10-01-2016 07:48 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 07:42 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Pot, kettle?

Sure it doesn't friendo.

No, it actually doesn't. It shows that some degree of altruism has evolved in some species. It is neither universal nor absolute. You are just an idiot.

Quote:Curious; do you realize that your attempts aren't even equivalent to the buzzing of a single mosquito? Surely a man of your aptitude and abilities can find some real significance to fight against. Surely I am insignificant and not worth your energy.

You are incredibly insignificant and it is obvious that you will never have any serious impact on anybody because you are just a nutjob. You are somewhat amusing though.
Yet energy is wasted by the one calling the other crazy while, against all observations, persistently, and fervently attempts to have some strange new effect on it. Cra zy
10-01-2016, 08:23 AM
(10-01-2016 07:57 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 07:48 AM)unfogged Wrote:  No, it actually doesn't. It shows that some degree of altruism has evolved in some species. It is neither universal nor absolute. You are just an idiot.

Yet energy is wasted by the one calling the other crazy while, against all observations, persistently, and fervently attempts to have some strange new effect on it. Cra zy

I am not wasting energy. The amusement is worth it for me. "against all observations, persistently, and fervently attempts to have some strange new effect on it" is gibberish. If you are trying to say that I am wasting my time trying to change you then you are wrong since that is not my goal.

I notice that you didn't attempt to continue your nonsensical argument that a handful of examples of altruistic behavior confirms universal morality.

[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
10-01-2016, 09:29 AM
(10-01-2016 07:33 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Just keep digging;

Surely, with such persistence, you can attain your goal.

Keep at it friend. You'll have your proof eventually and it will be exactly what you wanted; nothing.

Yes, we will get absolutely nothing in asking for any kind of proof from you.

Unintentional insight, stopped clock being right and all that. Thumbsup

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post
10-01-2016, 09:35 AM
(09-01-2016 10:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(09-01-2016 09:55 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I think the death score is..

Satan: 9

God: 20 million

The 20 million doesn't include the people he's going to kill when he returns to kill all the sinners.....that would be billions.
The One Creator GOD is not a God of death.

Those whom have died and will die are because of the manipulation and work of greed. I venture to say; perhaps even massacres by the ancient Jews. They disregarded the direction that had been shown to them. There had the potential to show others the right direction in reciprocation of the gifts of God, but chose their own greed and manipulated things not only for themselves, but for those after them as well.

2ยข

So single cellular or other microbiological life die, & died for billions of years because of something later billions of years in contrast would be a couple thousand years old jews did.

There is no constant denial that makes sense by you. You have wishful positive thinking that doesn't connect to your own thoughts. If there is a "creator" that created everything.. it created everything. Everything... which includes it's death option. Even if it created it as an OPTION that it blames others for causing, it created that system where ancient Jews are possible to be blamed. It's still created by the only creator. If any view of Satan under God existed, it was still God creating Satan in the manner which will cause Satan to fall & take down another batch of living organisms with it.

There is nothing wrong or shameful of not ignoring what you deem these "evil negative things" there is nothing "bad" about them. You just have a mental vision that proclaims them to be so. There is nothing evil or bad about death to make it be something you would think a "creator" being didn't cause.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
10-01-2016, 10:04 AM
(09-01-2016 10:31 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  God has no deception whatsoever.

Because... he told you that? Or you're not capable of being deceived by your all-powerful god?
2. He wouldn't do that...

(09-01-2016 10:31 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It did not lie to Adam nor Eve. Indeed the knowledge they attained has been the subsequent cause of death in physical terms and spiritual.

Because... that's what the bible says.
1. The god-inspired bible says...

(09-01-2016 10:31 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The deceiver deceives. That's what it does, and what it has always done. It was pride that clouded it towards it's fall.

Because... that's what the bible says.
1. The god-inspired bible says...

(09-01-2016 10:31 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Why does it have such a capacity over us? It is part of our significance and potential. One can't really learn but through experience. This seems to be true for existence as a whole. With knowledge comes responsibility. By neglecting that responsibility you stop knowledge and cause pain in a cyclic manner.

I'm going to add a #7 to my list.
7. Because word salad.

(09-01-2016 10:31 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The advancement of life through time, will inevitably follow the direction of life, eventually shining light on the darkness and changing it wholly.

Grab a fork and a container of thousand island dressing. I got you covered:
The denial of the fundamentally true reality of deception from a perceived fatherly icon of imaginary makings is merely an internal conflict of one's Ego against itself, upon which the foundation of reality maintains a delicate balance within the self.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 4 users Like guitar_nut's post