What if Satan was the real good and God was the real evil?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: What if Satan was the real good and God was the real evil?
(10-01-2016 09:34 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  [quote='Banjo' pid='928069' dateline='1452481994']

I'd like to point out the fact that the above is a non answer.

Fuckstick.
Quote:Isn't an answer to what?

It was this sentence which made me decide not to read further. WTF would've been the point?

Now toddle off. Fuckstick!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2016, 09:45 PM
(10-01-2016 09:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 09:34 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  [quote='Banjo' pid='928069' dateline='1452481994']

I'd like to point out the fact that the above is a non answer.

Fuckstick.
Quote:Isn't an answer to what?

It was this sentence which made me decide not to read further. WTF would've been the point?

Edited.

Better there whiny tits?
10-01-2016, 09:55 PM
(10-01-2016 09:45 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 09:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  It was this sentence which made me decide not to read further. WTF would've been the point?

Edited.

Better there whiny tits?

You are wasting bandwidth. Now go away. You have zero anything of worth to add. This is why you are treated with such contempt.

Fuckstick wanker.

There, now you have a first and last name.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
10-01-2016, 10:03 PM
You guys are acting like a bunch of angry Christians right now. It's rather disheartening to watch.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
10-01-2016, 10:10 PM
(10-01-2016 10:03 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You guys are acting like a bunch of angry Christians right now. It's rather disheartening to watch.

No, it's funny. There is but one way to treat an idiot. As an idiot. Pop's has earned this degree of utter contempt at our expense.

The xian insult is NOT!!! Sadcryface2

Banjo.
10-01-2016, 10:28 PM
(10-01-2016 10:10 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 10:03 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You guys are acting like a bunch of angry Christians right now. It's rather disheartening to watch.

No, it's funny. There is but one way to treat an idiot. As an idiot. Pop's has earned this degree of utter contempt at our expense.

The xian insult is NOT!!! Sadcryface2

There's a way to handle an idiot with wit and style, but you guys are just being aggressive dickheads about it. Who the fuck tells somebody to go drown in a vat of their own shit or that they'd be better off dead, all because they believe differently than you? It reminds me of that video where Richard Dawkins was reading his hate mail and a Christian wished for him to get run over by a church van. It's evocative of that sarcastic "Christian love" we enjoy poking fun at, but what about "free-thinking" atheist? If I was a Christian, I would be sarcastically highlighting the comments in this thread as examples of the "tolerant, free thinking atheist."

It's downright embarrassing to watch people who proclaim to be more intelligent and better morally adjusted than fundamentalists engage in the exact same type of behavior as those they criticize. It only enforces the caricature of the angry atheist, alienates mainstream or questioning theists from engaging with those of differing beliefs, and is overall distasteful behavior.

You're better than this, all of you. Pops being an idiot doesn't justify the downright repulsive diatribe thrown his way in this thread.

[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
10-01-2016, 10:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016 10:44 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(10-01-2016 10:28 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  There's a way to handle an idiot with wit and style, but you guys are just being aggressive dickheads about it. Who the fuck tells somebody to go drown in a vat of their own shit or that they'd be better off dead, all because they believe differently than you?

He can fuck off because he's supremely dishonest, regardless of his own personal delusions. He's a contemptible pile of lies and ignorance, no matter which imaginary friend he's blowing behind the counter. If he were an atheist, and did nothing but spout his personal delusions no matter how often he was corrected on how the words he is using don't mean what he thinks they mean, he'd still be getting the same degree. He doesn't care enough to learn or change? Fine. I don't care enough to be nice or witty. So sue me.

See Also: Luminon, EgoRaptor, plisky, I & I, etc.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-01-2016, 10:41 PM
(08-01-2016 10:47 PM)Sylia Gray Wrote:  Couple years ago, i stumbled upon this rather interesting question on Yahoo! Answers where someone posted a question that goes somewhere along the lines of:

If God and Satan were real, what if Satan was the real good guy and God was the real villain and that what really happened was that Satan got framed by God for all God's evil doings? And perhaps that the Abrahamic religions were merely cover-ups created by God's minions to make him look good and to make Satan look evil?

It's a non-sensical inquiry along the lines of "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?". Of there is no god (or satan) then the question is moot.
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
10-01-2016, 10:59 PM
(10-01-2016 10:39 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 10:28 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  There's a way to handle an idiot with wit and style, but you guys are just being aggressive dickheads about it. Who the fuck tells somebody to go drown in a vat of their own shit or that they'd be better off dead, all because they believe differently than you?

He can fuck off because he's supremely dishonest, regardless of his own personal delusions. He's a contemptible pile of lies and ignorance, no matter which imaginary friend he's blowing behind the counter. If he were an atheist, and did nothing but spout his personal delusions no matter how often he was correct on what the words he is using don't mean what he thinks they mean, he'd still be getting the same degree. He doesn't care enough to learn or change? Fine. I don't care enough to be nice or witty. So sue me.

And yet you keep engaging with him regardless, and stoop to his level in the process. What does that say of you?

I'm sure many of the atheists on this forum, if they had been conversed with during their fundie years, would have been considered "a pile of contemptible ignorance and lies" as well. Could you imagine speaking such harsh words to one of them now that you're better acquainted with them as people?

And what about those whom are questioning or stuck in oppressive, fundamentalist families? Wouldn't you want them to have a safe environment here, an outlet for their curiosity or a venue of reprieve from the religious lunacy that surrounds them? If this is the type of hostility one can expect from atheists for believing differently, why should we expect any of them to stick around? You could argue that they are different from "dishonest cretins" like what you find pops to be, but how is a confused, insecure, isolated questioning theist or fundie family kid going to know that?

I understand the urge for caustic confrontation when you've got another simpleton apologist that can't understand squat, but engaging in baser tendencies like that as readily as I've noticed people tend to on this forum does incur a cost on the community's image.

Just my two cents.

[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
11-01-2016, 12:22 AM
(10-01-2016 10:59 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 10:39 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  He can fuck off because he's supremely dishonest, regardless of his own personal delusions. He's a contemptible pile of lies and ignorance, no matter which imaginary friend he's blowing behind the counter. If he were an atheist, and did nothing but spout his personal delusions no matter how often he was correct on what the words he is using don't mean what he thinks they mean, he'd still be getting the same degree. He doesn't care enough to learn or change? Fine. I don't care enough to be nice or witty. So sue me.

And yet you keep engaging with him regardless, and stoop to his level in the process. What does that say of you?

I'm sure many of the atheists on this forum, if they had been conversed with during their fundie years, would have been considered "a pile of contemptible ignorance and lies" as well. Could you imagine speaking such harsh words to one of them now that you're better acquainted with them as people?

And what about those whom are questioning or stuck in oppressive, fundamentalist families? Wouldn't you want them to have a safe environment here, an outlet for their curiosity or a venue of reprieve from the religious lunacy that surrounds them? If this is the type of hostility one can expect from atheists for believing differently, why should we expect any of them to stick around? You could argue that they are different from "dishonest cretins" like what you find pops to be, but how is a confused, insecure, isolated questioning theist or fundie family kid going to know that?

I understand the urge for caustic confrontation when you've got another simpleton apologist that can't understand squat, but engaging in baser tendencies like that as readily as I've noticed people tend to on this forum does incur a cost on the community's image.

Just my two cents.

And you feed your cat with chopsticks. What does that say about you? Tongue

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post