What if the rapture DID happen tomorrow?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2011, 02:52 PM
What if the rapture DID happen tomorrow?
lol. I want to hear your responses.

Personally, I'd confess my sins to christ, then pray for the world not to end.

Then I'd go along living my life as a christian, since now that I KNOW Jesus Christ truly is the lord and savior of course I am going to believe in him.

I'd then endure scrutiny from Xian kids at school, only to point out that at before this point in time no evidence was presented. I was wrong, but admittedly so.

Of course since it won't happen I pretty much just typed a paragraph for nothing xD

Fight the system,

~~~but don't mute the opposition!~~~
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes latvianxave8's post
20-05-2011, 03:05 PM

RE: What if the rapture DID happen tomorrow?
(20-05-2011 02:52 PM)latvianxave8 Wrote:  lol. I want to hear your responses.

Personally, I'd confess my sins to christ, then pray for the world not to end.

Then I'd go along living my life as a christian, since now that I KNOW Jesus Christ truly is the lord and savior of course I am going to believe in him.

I'd then endure scrutiny from Xian kids at school, only to point out that at before this point in time no evidence was presented. I was wrong, but admittedly so.

Of course since it won't happen I pretty much just typed a paragraph for nothing xD
That's especially true, since if you're not saved before the Rapture you can't climb on board last minute and ask to be redeemed. You either have your ticket to ride before the lift off, or you're left at the station with the rest of us.

*offers you a soda* Cheers! Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Honestly as a person who doesn't agree with the way this supposed god has conducted the whole mess it would be hypocritical for me to confess just out of fear. (I might do it under the stress, I'd like to think I'd have the honor to stand behind my convictions.) As a skeptic I'd probably wonder about what was truly going on through the whole process. If it seemed to be going as the Christians have spelled it out I'd gradually get to the point where I'd admit they were right and hope hell was the grave and not some horrible hellfire.

We all enter this world in the same way: naked; screaming; soaked in blood. But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have to stop there.
Dana Gould
20-05-2011, 03:14 PM
First of all, before i would believe that it's actually judgment day i would need to see Jesus, a gigantic bunch of angels and at least one portal to heaven.

Seriously the coincidence of a sudden earth destruction is always possible (but still very small). For example let's say our Large Hadron Collider decides to do stuff we didn't expect and a black hole pops up, that would mean bye bye planet earth. That still wouldn't mean there's a God.

If "God" wants me to believe his Judgment Day thingy, he better uses some epic special effects, otherwise i won't buy it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Tim_Kiebooms's post
20-05-2011, 06:33 PM

I would tell the devil to get the hell out I'm taking over. Smile
20-05-2011, 06:56 PM

I wonder how many of our local churches are having services tonight? Anyone made any road trips to find out?
20-05-2011, 07:39 PM
If by some crazy fluke, it actually happened, I'd be going to hell with a smile on my face. If anything about this god that's written in that comic book were true, then I'd rather praise Satan. At least he's not a merciless, multiple genocidal maniac!
I'd rather burn in hell than serve in heaven.Angry

We all know it won't happen anyway, so my big entertainment tomorrow will be watching all those idiots squirming over the word "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!".

Oxymoron: "Religious teaching"
"Simple common sense goes out the window when religion comes in through the door." Me (Blasphemy Fan )
20-05-2011, 08:06 PM
I believe in once saved, always saved, so I'm goodSmile

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?”