What if we all live to be a hundred years old?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2014, 06:59 AM
RE: What if we all live to be a hundred years old?
(01-10-2014 05:24 AM)Mage The Entertainer Wrote:  I'm actually several thousand years old, Once I fucked eve on a T-rex while Adam watched, I worked as a stripper on noahs ark, I was Moses's personal beard groomer, and my last job was as Jesus's personal trainer (thats why he had awesome abs) BTW you can't prove i'm not 6 thousand years old!

We'll just cut you in half and count the rings. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
01-10-2014, 09:03 AM
(30-09-2014 12:17 PM)kim Wrote:  
(30-09-2014 11:52 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  I wish I had not started smoking but the only way I would be able to quit is to have enough money to have someone lock me up in a room for a year with meds to control my mood swings. I tried to quit once when I was married, my wife got so angry at me she bought me a pack just so I would stop crying.

KIDS don't start.

Hmm... Consider maybe try a vape cig - those e-cigs - they provide you with the addictive nicotine but do not provide the carcinogenic tar that destroys the lungs, trachea, and mouth.

Many nicotine addicts have reported they have been able to successfully ween themselves off nicotine with these vape cigs, when they have not been able to do so previously.

If you really feel strongly about it, this kind of product seems like it might be worth a try, Brian. It might be worth a try to at least take the cancer causing tar out of your addiction. Shy

Thumbsup Going on 5 years now, and I feel sooooooo much better. And they're cheaper, too = big bonus.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
01-10-2014, 10:01 PM
Things are getting interesting. Maybe we won't have to worry about becoming immobile in 10 or 20 years.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
01-10-2014, 10:18 PM
This is interesting. It can be an alternative.
[/u][u]
(01-10-2014 10:01 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Things are getting interesting. Maybe we won't have to worry about becoming immobile in 10 or 20 years.