What if your own children became religious?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 05:35 PM
RE: What if your own children became religious?
"meh" is the answer. I won't interfere with what my kid believes,as long as he didnt pick one of the denominations like WBC,mormons,JW

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2014, 05:42 PM
(12-03-2014 05:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Based on your close personal relationship with Hobbitgirl, I assume.

What a fucking fraud.

You can see HobbitGirls post in black and white Anjele. She would force her own children just because of there beliefs. You cannot get anymore prejudiced or morraly corrupt than that. And she touts herself as a paragon of virtue, Anjele, which also makes her hypocritical - it's logic, a simple system designed to rat out the frauds. There is only one fraud here, and that isn't me.

Take care, Anjele and God bless! Smile

~ Miss Meng
12-03-2014, 05:45 PM
(12-03-2014 05:42 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 05:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Based on your close personal relationship with Hobbitgirl, I assume.

What a fucking fraud.

You can see HobbitGirls post in black and white Anjele. She would force her own children just because of there beliefs. You cannot get anymore prejudiced or morraly corrupt than that. And she touts herself as a paragon of virtue, Anjele, which also makes her hypocritical - it's logic, a simple system designed to rat out the frauds. There is only one fraud here, and that isn't me.

~ Miss Meng

Haha! I actually find this really funny!

Hobbitgirl. Paragon of virtue! Defender of truth, justice, and the atheist way!

*grin*

I demand someone makes a banner!
[+] 5 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
12-03-2014, 05:45 PM
(12-03-2014 05:42 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  

What a fucking fraud.

~ Miss Meng

Yet you are here to try to force your beliefs on people.

A 'paragon of virtue', yeah, where was that post.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
12-03-2014, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 05:53 PM by Miss Meng.)
(12-03-2014 05:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yet you are here to try to force your beliefs on people.

You are a deceitful liar, Anjele. I am here to clear up peoples confusion regarding the truth, for God is the truth, Anjele.

God bless you, Anjele!

~ Miss Meng
12-03-2014, 05:52 PM
(12-03-2014 05:49 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 05:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Yet you are here to try to force your beliefs on people.

You are a deceitful liar, Anjele. I am here to clear up peoples confusion regarding their beliefs, not mine.

God bless you, Anjele!

~ Miss Meng

A deceitful liar, as opposed to an honest liar?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-03-2014, 06:33 PM
All joking and wargarble aside:

Miss Meng doesn't understand how to be honest. She's spent her whole life lying to herself, and building lies on top of lies, that her whole world is a lie. Any time she looks around her and sees objective, in-her-face evidence that she's wrong, she needs to lie to herself that reality is lying to her to make herself feel better. Hating reality is insane (and she wouldn't want to be insane, now, would she?), so she needs to put a face to that hate. That's where we come in.

Meng (or whoever s/he is before making the sock puppet account) has to assume that we're all lying so s/he can convince herself that s/he's not lying (ironically, while employing a sock puppet account). I'm hoping when s/he snaps IRL, no one else gets hurt.
[+] 5 users Like RobbyPants's post
12-03-2014, 07:45 PM
(12-03-2014 01:56 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Anyway, now that I have adopted a moral philosophy to my life (not this empirical Darwinian monkey mutual back-scratching stuff, but actual moral philosophy de Molyneux), I feel my life as deeply meaningful and I feel reverence for human capacity for goodness. I think this is something that lots of atheists are missing and I would welcome if my children searched for something like that as well.

Those are interesting thoughts, I'd like to see you expound on that.
12-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Wonder where I went wrong, and start pretending to believe in something equally idiotic to show them how delusional they're acting.

...It's probably a good thing I'm not a parent.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
12-03-2014, 10:36 PM
(12-03-2014 05:49 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  

You are a deceitful liar, Anjele. I am here to clear up peoples confusion regarding the truth, for God is the truth, Anjele.

God bless you, Anjele!

~ Miss Meng

[Image: 9a64a653_my-little-pony-friendship-is-ma...orever.gif]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]