What is Cultivation?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: What is Cultivation?
Lol, what a whacko. This place seems to attract them apparently.

But his dude.... the craziest ever.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2014, 08:54 PM
(24-09-2014 08:35 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  [Image: didnt+read+pinkie+3.gif]

I miss my fucking pony thread. Weeping

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-09-2014, 09:17 PM
What is cultivation?

Where's Stark when you need him? Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
24-09-2014, 09:26 PM
On cell, so quick reply. It was too long to read it all. However early on it is stated that to avoid evil on must follow the example of the Buddha. What criteria were used to decide the Buddha was good? If you can decide the Buddha's actions are good independently of the Buddha, then the Buddha is superfluous.
[+] 1 user Likes OddGamer's post
24-09-2014, 09:28 PM
(24-09-2014 08:37 PM)Li_Holodomer Wrote:  Lol, what a whacko. This place seems to attract them apparently.

He, from the Land of Bad Hair, was here a couple of months ago. He's been huffing too much hair spray.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
24-09-2014, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2014 09:42 PM by Shadow Fox.)
(24-09-2014 08:37 PM)Li_Holodomer Wrote:  Lol, what a whacko. This place seems to attract them apparently.

Can anyone gimme a nut shell of what he said? I REALLY dont want to read that.

Oh yeah! You guys should had seen the wackos coming a mile way when I first joined! I mean seriously! I was just the first seal on the scroll of apocalypse that signaled the coming of the 4 horsecrazypeople of insanity! Wickedclown, HBL and now this guy makes 3...we have one more left and its the end of everyones sanity on the forum.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
24-09-2014, 09:39 PM

Not even close.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-09-2014, 09:55 PM
Also dude quit.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
24-09-2014, 10:06 PM
So what you're saying is that I'm the man, whitey, and you guys are the victims a racist, tyrannical, oppressive society. Man that sucks!!!

I'm gonna talk to some people and straighten this out.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
25-09-2014, 12:18 AM
(24-09-2014 09:38 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Can anyone gimme a nut shell of what he said? I REALLY dont want to read that.

Still on my cell. Very bored. I read the whole thing. Lots of words like 'dharma' I didn't understand, but I think I have the gist of it.
We are being reincarnated over and over. Life sucks and is full of pain, and then we die and do it again. We should be very afraid of coming back to life to suffer again. Since this is a horrible and scary thing, we should want to get off this reincarnation ride and get everyone ELSE off of it, too. It then provides a vague outline of a multi-step process to get there. It says not to worry if you don't manage it in this life, you'll have another chance next time around. And basically unless you believe in and fear reincarnation, you won't be thinking in the right way so none of this will work and any good you do will be hollow and meaningless.
... So basically it's a version of the Christian 'if you want god to reveal himself to you, start by believing in him.
If I have this wrong, I would love to be corrected, because until I read all that I had a LOT more respect for Buddhism.