What is "God" and"man"?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2014, 12:39 PM
What is "God" and"man"?
Hi.
Im interested in you opinions regarding "God" and "man". What are they and why do we experience them? Iv realised that man created God who then wrote the Bible.

Thank you! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
02-11-2014, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2014 01:24 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: What is "God" and"man"?
(02-11-2014 12:39 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Hi.
Im interested in you opinions regarding "God" and "man". What are they and why do we experience them? Iv realised that man created God who then wrote the Bible.

Thank you! Smile

I am God and God is me. So saith The Word. I am.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
02-11-2014, 01:15 PM
But you haven't provided a single source to back you up Wink
Give me sources, or beware, I will challenge you to a debate and explain why the Big Bang theory sucks Smile

Smile

Lol I'm so polite Smile

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
02-11-2014, 01:22 PM
(02-11-2014 01:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 12:39 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Hi.

Thank you! Smile

I am God and God is me. So saith The Word.

Hi and thank you for posting! Smile

So I believe what you are saying is that you are Man and that you created God?

My question then is... isn't the Bible created by God and not that the Bible caused the God? In other words, the Bible seems to tell us that God was created in the image of Man. The atheistic view seems to be the opposite of this. How would you address this?
02-11-2014, 01:24 PM
In the words of Nietzsche...''Is man one of God's blunders, or is God one of man's blunders?''

Hmmm...

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
02-11-2014, 01:27 PM
(02-11-2014 01:22 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 01:09 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I am God and God is me. So saith The Word.

In other words, the Bible seems to tell us that God was created in the image of Man. The atheistic view seems to be the opposite of this. How would you address this?

I think you got that backwards. The Bible says Man was created in the image of God. Girly says God was created in the image of Man.

(02-11-2014 01:22 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  So I believe what you are saying is that you are Man and that you created God?

No, it's far worse than that. Girly became God.

#sigh
02-11-2014, 01:33 PM
(02-11-2014 01:15 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  But you haven't provided a single source to back you up Wink

Iv posted the bible as a source that man created God who then wrote the Bible. I dont need to explain why... All I need do is show you thats the order that it happened. And I did, so deal with it Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
02-11-2014, 01:38 PM
(02-11-2014 01:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think you got that backwards. The Bible says Man was created in the image of God. Girly says God was created in the image of Man.

No I said EXACTLY what the bible said. GOD was CREATED in the image of MAN. Smile

You cant provide any quotes from the bible that debunks anything Im stating.

Iv got many MORE versions of the bible to PROVE my point. Smile
02-11-2014, 01:39 PM
(02-11-2014 01:38 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 01:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I think you got that backwards. The Bible says Man was created in the image of God. Girly says God was created in the image of Man.

No I said EXACTLY what the bible said. GOD was CREATED in the image of MAN. Smile

Well that's different. Book, chapter and verse please.

#sigh
02-11-2014, 01:41 PM
(02-11-2014 01:24 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  In the words of Nietzsche...''Is man one of God's blunders, or is God one of man's blunders?''

LMAO of course Nietzsche wasnt created by the King James version of the bible. hilarious... and from such a credible source Laughat