What is I've been naughty

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2015, 09:15 PM
What is I've been naughty
Just curious.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: What is I've been naughty
Probably refers to his sock.
15-01-2015, 09:22 PM
(15-01-2015 09:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  Probably refers to his sock.

So when you sock that happens?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-01-2015, 09:24 PM
(15-01-2015 09:22 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 09:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  Probably refers to his sock.

So when you sock that happens?

No he did it himself.
15-01-2015, 09:25 PM
(15-01-2015 09:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Just curious.

It is a restricted usergroup. They are not able to make new threads (among other things) generally speaking people put in that group are close to getting a love tap from Trolljolnir.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
15-01-2015, 10:25 PM
(15-01-2015 09:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 09:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Just curious.

It is a restricted usergroup. They are not able to make new threads (among other things) generally speaking people put in that group are close to getting a love tap from Trolljolnir.

Yup, this.

For example, out recent arrival earned a spot in the naughty group by showing, how should we say....a certain zeal for starting threads about the same nonsense. It's spammy, but there's also people interacting with the guy, so it would be rude to just cut it off. The naughty group keeps our n00b from starting a bunch of threads, but let's him have his say.

Doesn't hurt to "help" people follow the rules sometimes. Wink

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
15-01-2015, 10:41 PM
(15-01-2015 10:25 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 09:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is a restricted usergroup. They are not able to make new threads (among other things) generally speaking people put in that group are close to getting a love tap from Trolljolnir.

Yup, this.

For example, out recent arrival earned a spot in the naughty group by showing, how should we say....a certain zeal for starting threads about the same nonsense. It's spammy, but there's also people interacting with the guy, so it would be rude to just cut it off. The naughty group keeps our n00b from starting a bunch of threads, but let's him have his say.

I just thought he was being a dick. Oops. Blush
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
15-01-2015, 11:02 PM
(15-01-2015 10:25 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 09:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is a restricted usergroup. They are not able to make new threads (among other things) generally speaking people put in that group are close to getting a love tap from Trolljolnir.

Yup, this.

Group needs a new name, if anyone should be in the naughty group it's me Tongue

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
16-01-2015, 12:00 AM
I was about to be disappointed there was a naughty group and I didn't get an invite.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
16-01-2015, 12:02 AM
(16-01-2015 12:00 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I was about to be disappointed there was a naughty group and I didn't get an invite.

That's one group you don't want to part of.

It's just a step above getting banned.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post