What is I've been naughty

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2015, 12:08 AM
RE: What is I've been naughty
(16-01-2015 12:02 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 12:00 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I was about to be disappointed there was a naughty group and I didn't get an invite.

That's one group you don't want to part of.

It's just a step above getting banned.

I'll be good, promise. Angel

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
16-01-2015, 01:19 AM
(16-01-2015 12:00 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I was about to be disappointed there was a naughty group and I didn't get an invite.

I don't recall any of your posts being very naughty, even in the broadest sense of the word. Wink

True, close........but no cigar Big Grin

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
16-01-2015, 01:54 AM
(16-01-2015 01:19 AM)gofish! Wrote:  

I don't recall any of your posts being very naughty, even in the broadest sense of the word. Wink

Bro, do you even SBT or poetry thread? Nurse is naughty. In a good way.

Seriously though. I think it's cool we have a special group to help people stay but still follow rules.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
16-01-2015, 02:22 AM
(16-01-2015 01:19 AM)gofish! Wrote:  

Oh dear. We must not have met, then. Hi, I'm Nurse. If any of my posts could possibly be taken as sexual, it's safe to assume I meant it that way. Angel including my posts in this thread.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
16-01-2015, 03:21 AM
(16-01-2015 02:22 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 01:19 AM)gofish! Wrote:  I don't recall any of your posts being very naughty, even in the broadest sense of the word. Wink

Oh dear. We must not have met, then. Hi, I'm Nurse. If any of my posts could possibly be taken as sexual, it's safe to assume I meant it that way. Angel including my posts in this thread.

You've been bad, go to my room and wait for a spanking. Evil_monster

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
16-01-2015, 04:43 AM
(16-01-2015 03:21 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(16-01-2015 02:22 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Oh dear. We must not have met, then. Hi, I'm Nurse. If any of my posts could possibly be taken as sexual, it's safe to assume I meant it that way. Angel including my posts in this thread.

You've been bad, go to my room and wait for a spanking. Evil_monster

Gasp

16-01-2015, 05:16 AM
Guys stahp I am only 17

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post