What is Rape Culture?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: What is Rape Culture?
(14-09-2014 10:04 AM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  Hypothetical?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer

Quote:In a 1997 case before the Florida District Court of Appeal the court's decision cited Hermesmann saying that the Kansas decision was taken even though the Kansas statute states "[A] person under 15 years of age is incapable of consent as a matter of law".[10] The court also remarked that "the Kansas court did not address the question of whether lack of actual consent (apart from the statutory definition) could form the basis of a defense to an action to establish paternity".[10] In this case also the question of whether actual nonconsent might be a defense was not before the court.[10]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2014, 03:20 PM
(14-09-2014 10:17 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-09-2014 10:04 AM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  Hypothetical?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer

Quote:In a 1997 case before the Florida District Court of Appeal the court's decision cited Hermesmann saying that the Kansas decision was taken even though the Kansas statute states "[A] person under 15 years of age is incapable of consent as a matter of law".[10] The court also remarked that "the Kansas court did not address the question of whether lack of actual consent (apart from the statutory definition) could form the basis of a defense to an action to establish paternity".[10] In this case also the question of whether actual nonconsent might be a defense was not before the court.[10]

And therefore wasn't even considered. However, SHE WAS PAID TO RAPE A MAN OUT OF HER VICTIM'S POCKET.

If somebody points out a fallacy, and you call fallacy fallacy, that doesn't mean you are right. That just means you committed the very fallacy you accused your opponent of.
14-09-2014, 03:28 PM
(14-09-2014 03:20 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  
(14-09-2014 10:17 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

And therefore wasn't even considered. However, SHE WAS PAID TO RAPE A MAN OUT OF HER VICTIM'S POCKET.

This just tells me you did not actually read or understand the link you provided.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-09-2014, 04:23 PM
(14-09-2014 03:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-09-2014 03:20 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  And therefore wasn't even considered. However, SHE WAS PAID TO RAPE A MAN OUT OF HER VICTIM'S POCKET.

This just tells me you did not actually read or understand the link you provided.

That is an amazing argument you have there... "You're just too stupid to understand it"
Doesn't sound like a cop-out...
Let me quote

Quote:The court stated that the state's interest in ensuring that a minor receives child support outweighed its interest in potentially deterring crimes against minors.[7]

But I just don't understand do I? It's like rationalising the fucking bible. No matter how many injustices are there, you have to interpret as much as you can to preserve your own bullshit ideology. That to me is reprehensible.

Oh, but
Quote:The Department also sought and was awarded $7000 for its own costs.[4] However, in the later Supreme Court hearing the Department stated it never had any intention of collecting its award.[5]

So she wasn't actually paid... Oh well because BEING OFFERED MONEY AFTER RAPING SOMEONE is so much better as long as she doesn't actually take the money. No, absolutely zero pro-woman bias in courts.

If somebody points out a fallacy, and you call fallacy fallacy, that doesn't mean you are right. That just means you committed the very fallacy you accused your opponent of.
14-09-2014, 04:35 PM
(14-09-2014 04:23 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  
(14-09-2014 03:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  This just tells me you did not actually read or understand the link you provided.

That is an amazing argument you have there... "You're just too stupid to understand it"
Doesn't sound like a cop-out...
Let me quote

Quote:The court stated that the state's interest in ensuring that a minor receives child support outweighed its interest in potentially deterring crimes against minors.[7]

But I just don't understand do I? It's like rationalising the fucking bible. No matter how many injustices are there, you have to interpret as much as you can to preserve your own bullshit ideology. That to me is reprehensible.

Oh, but
Quote:The Department also sought and was awarded $7000 for its own costs.[4] However, in the later Supreme Court hearing the Department stated it never had any intention of collecting its award.[5]

So she wasn't actually paid... Oh well because BEING OFFERED MONEY AFTER RAPING SOMEONE is so much better as long as she doesn't actually take the money. No, absolutely zero pro-woman bias in courts.

As at no time during their relationship did he not consent to sex. She was 16 he was 13. They got her on statutory and in this case I would have a problem with prosecution even if the genders were reversed. However your claims are not held up by that case and they even go so far as to say it has no bearing on what you are claiming as I highlighted. So yes you do not know what you are talking about.

14-09-2014, 04:54 PM
(14-09-2014 04:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  As at no time during their relationship did he not consent to sex. She was 16 he was 13.

Because young boys can consent at any age , but girls can only consent at 18, and without a drop of alcohol in their system and sign consent forms and maintain that consent even after the sex has finished. Informed consent goes out the window, because he has a penis.

(14-09-2014 04:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  They got her on statutory and in this case I would have a problem with prosecution even if the genders were reversed.

I'll take your word for that. Problem with legal bounds.

(14-09-2014 04:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  However your claims are not held up by that case and they even go so far as to say it has no bearing on what you are claiming as I highlighted.

Quote:The Department also sought and was awarded $7000 for its own costs.

She was OFFERED MONEY FOR RAPING SOMEONE. You feminists go all nuts over Steubenville when it involves two star kids with connections and a news outlet is nice to them AFTER THEY ARE CONVICTED, but when one finds a case where a woman rapes a boy and she benefits from it, no, no ,no, you have to interpret reality this way so it still fits in with our ideology!
You sound like a Christian at the moment.

(14-09-2014 04:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So yes you do not know what you are talking about.

Yes, I do.
Just admit it. If there is a rape culture to female rape, there is a much bigger, more rampant one for male rape.
What is it about gender politics that makes otherwise rational people turn into feminist apologists?

14-09-2014, 04:58 PM
(14-09-2014 04:54 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  
(14-09-2014 04:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  As at no time during their relationship did he not consent to sex. She was 16 he was 13.

Because young boys can consent at any age , but girls can only consent at 18, and without a drop of alcohol in their system and sign consent forms and maintain that consent even after the sex has finished. Informed consent goes out the window, because he has a penis.

(14-09-2014 04:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  They got her on statutory and in this case I would have a problem with prosecution even if the genders were reversed.

I'll take your word for that. Problem with legal bounds.

(14-09-2014 04:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  However your claims are not held up by that case and they even go so far as to say it has no bearing on what you are claiming as I highlighted.

Quote:The Department also sought and was awarded $7000 for its own costs.

She was OFFERED MONEY FOR RAPING SOMEONE. You feminists go all nuts over Steubenville when it involves two star kids with connections and a news outlet is nice to them AFTER THEY ARE CONVICTED, but when one finds a case where a woman rapes a boy and she benefits from it, no, no ,no, you have to interpret reality this way so it still fits in with our ideology!
You sound like a Christian at the moment.

(14-09-2014 04:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So yes you do not know what you are talking about.

Yes, I do.
Just admit it. If there is a rape culture to female rape, there is a much bigger, more rampant one for male rape.
What is it about gender politics that makes otherwise rational people turn into feminist apologists?

You're rather dense so I shall break this down for you. He was a willing participant. At no time was he forced to have sex against his will. That is why this case does not support your claim. The legalities of statute did not have standing in the child support case for those reasons. You claiming that this proves a woman can rape a man and force him to pay child support was specifically not addressed here.

14-09-2014, 05:36 PM
(14-09-2014 04:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You're rather dense so I shall break this down for you. He was a willing participant. At no time was he forced to have sex against his will.

Two words: INFORMED CONSENT.

(14-09-2014 04:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  That is why this case does not support your claim. The legalities of statute did not have standing in the child support case for those reasons.

No it didn't because misandrist and matriarchy!
Okay, I'll be serious. The fact that he was not of consensual age means he was not able to legally consent. Therefore it should be counted as rape of one form or another. The fact that she got the child support means she got money for raping a boy.

(14-09-2014 04:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You claiming that this proves a woman can rape a man and force him to pay child support was specifically not addressed here.

No, it was actually a teenage girl raping a boy. But oh well, he has a penis, so who cares huh! Not like his ability to consent means anything!

Can't you see the double standard?
Default consent position for a woman: No.
Default for a man: Yes.
Default for a young girl: Who am I kidding? There is never consent for young girls!
Default for a young boy: Yes.

No? Of course not because patriarchy and rape culture and feminism...
And calling me dense? Projection has always been a common behaviour of feminists.

14-09-2014, 05:39 PM
(14-09-2014 05:36 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  
(14-09-2014 04:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You're rather dense so I shall break this down for you. He was a willing participant. At no time was he forced to have sex against his will.

(14-09-2014 04:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  That is why this case does not support your claim. The legalities of statute did not have standing in the child support case for those reasons.

Okay, I'll be serious. The fact that he was not of consensual age means he was not able to legally consent. Therefore it should be counted as rape of one form or another. The fact that she got the child support means she got money for raping a boy.

(14-09-2014 04:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You claiming that this proves a woman can rape a man and force him to pay child support was specifically not addressed here.

No, it was actually a teenage girl raping a boy. But oh well, he has a penis, so who cares huh! Not like his ability to consent means anything!

Default for a young girl: Who am I kidding? There is never consent for young girls!

And calling me dense? Projection has always been a common behaviour of feminists.

14-09-2014, 10:44 PM
(14-09-2014 05:36 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  

You're back to being a troll I see Drinking Beverage

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.