What is Rape Culture?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2014, 02:00 AM
RE: What is Rape Culture?
(17-08-2014 10:29 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Julian Assange is not a fucking rapist.

He's been charged with it by your favourite country. But as he isn't a Muslim I assume you don't believe he's guilty.

Quote:Go fuck yourself. You are a progressive totalitarian who cares nothing for the truth. The world would be a better place if you weren't in it.

Aww, does someone need a hug?

Quote:Feminists like you like to pretend like false accusation don't exist. They fucking do and here they are being used to push a political persecution of a man guilty only of telling the truth. Of course, as we all know, the truth doesn't suit your progressive agenda, so it has to be covered up at all costs.

This is also rape culture, finding excuses for men when they're accused of rape. Tell me, if it was burglary or murder, would you have the same attitude?

Hate the belief, love the believer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
18-08-2014, 06:23 AM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2014 06:32 AM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(17-08-2014 04:09 PM)One Above All Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 04:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Again that is giving a much bigger voice to the lunatic fringe than it deserves. I can pull random quotes from any group that look stupid as fuck.

I agree, but I'd go one step further: feminazis are not part of the feminist lunatic fringe. They're not feminists, period. They claim the title, but don't actually meet the criteria.

Yes

Res Publica, this is a message you desperately need to internalize. Stop making broad brushstroke judgements of an entire group based on the shitty experiences you've had with an extremist collective that distorts the label.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
18-08-2014, 08:14 AM
(17-08-2014 10:29 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Feminists like you like to pretend like false accusation don't exist. They fucking do and here they are being used to push a political persecution of a man guilty only of telling the truth. Of course, as we all know, the truth doesn't suit your progressive agenda, so it has to be covered up at all costs.

How often do you think false accusations occur?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
18-08-2014, 09:23 AM
(18-08-2014 08:14 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 10:29 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Feminists like you like to pretend like false accusation don't exist. They fucking do and here they are being used to push a political persecution of a man guilty only of telling the truth. Of course, as we all know, the truth doesn't suit your progressive agenda, so it has to be covered up at all costs.

Dear god, you are linking to Watson.Laugh out load

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
18-08-2014, 09:28 AM
(18-08-2014 08:14 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  

I don't claim to know. There are many differing studies on this, and I'm honest enough to admit that I don't know.

But Assange isn't guilty. Even feminists like Naomi Wolf have condemned the witch hunt. And IIRC Assange has stated that he would face trial in Sweden if he is given a guarantee that he will not be extradited to the US.

And I don't even agree with a lot of what Assange has said. His whole message is anti-interventionist, I'm a neoconservative. But I still believe that the truth should be heard, no matter how inconvenient it might be for anyone's ideology.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
18-08-2014, 09:48 AM
(18-08-2014 09:28 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  But Assange isn't guilty.

How do you know?
18-08-2014, 12:36 PM
(18-08-2014 09:28 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  And IIRC Assange has stated that he would face trial in Sweden if he is given a guarantee that he will not be extradited to the US.

Who the hell is he to demand he won't be extradited to the US? Why should they say they'll make an exception to the law just for him? Besides, the US/Swedish extradition treaty doesn't cover espionage so he's clearly talking bullshit.

There's also the small matter that America hasn't actually made any extradition requests of anyone for him in all the years before he was accused of rape.

[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
18-08-2014, 12:37 PM
(18-08-2014 09:23 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(18-08-2014 08:14 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  How often do you think false accusations occur?

Dear god, you are linking to Watson.Laugh out load

Ad hominem.

18-08-2014, 01:21 PM
(17-08-2014 10:29 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Julian Assange is not a fucking rapist.

How do you know?
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
18-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Re: RE: What is Rape Culture?
(17-08-2014 10:24 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(17-08-2014 04:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Again that is giving a much bigger voice to the lunatic fringe than it deserves. I can pull random quotes from any group that look stupid as fuck.

Go on tumblr. There are hundreds of thousands of these people. Read feminist publications like feministing and you will see this is the ideology being pushed by feminists. If you are supporting feminism, then you are supporting SJW bullshit.

You really need to learn to self analyze your stance and not judge by groups, labels, and what is your perceived correct choice.

I've warned if you result to the internet folds such as tumblr and Reddit specifically, you're resulting to an immature pattern of thought. Relying on know extreme for the acts of extremes. There's a realm where people take others realistically and you aren't establishing yourself within it.

If you really thought you were wrong in the past so much as you laid out in a big post; You're an idiot, not just ignorant, if you think you aren't again. You don't have all the right ideas or answers.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post