What is Sensible Drinking.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2012, 01:41 PM
RE: What is Sensible Drinking.
I don't drink anymore.

Nor do I drink any less. Evil_monster

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
14-04-2012, 02:18 PM
I'm trying to figure out *what* to drink. I think I'm allergic to something in the production process of whiskey, but not sure ?? I get really hung over from it. Anybody know what grains are used ? Rum seems ok, and I really like Kahlua, and the coffee drinks. Is whiskey in Irish coffee, (I guess so..) there goes the whiskey theory. Never tried Brandy .. I s'pose I should try some different stuff.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
14-04-2012, 02:27 PM
(14-04-2012 02:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I'm trying to figure out *what* to drink. I think I'm allergic to something in the production process of whiskey, but not sure ?? I get really hung over from it. Anybody know what grains are used ? Rum seems ok, and I really like Kahlua, and the coffee drinks. Is whiskey in Irish coffee, (I guess so..) there goes the whiskey theory. Never tried Brandy .. I s'pose I should try some different stuff.

What about plain old fashioned micro-brews or wine?

Or potato vodka?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-04-2012, 02:31 PM
(14-04-2012 02:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-04-2012 02:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I'm trying to figure out *what* to drink. I think I'm allergic to something in the production process of whiskey, but not sure ?? I get really hung over from it. Anybody know what grains are used ? Rum seems ok, and I really like Kahlua, and the coffee drinks. Is whiskey in Irish coffee, (I guess so..) there goes the whiskey theory. Never tried Brandy .. I s'pose I should try some different stuff.

What about plain old fashioned micro-brews or wine?

Or potato vodka?

What the heck is potato vodka ?

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
14-04-2012, 02:51 PM
(14-04-2012 02:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What the heck is potato vodka ?
Erx's poison of choice Tongue Drink it and you'll turn into a lecherous 50 something ex pastor...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
14-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Bucky, you're not a very good "know-it-all".

Simply put, it's made from the sugar fermentation from potatoes rather than from grains. It's much smoother, and perfect for those with gluten sensitivities!

http://www.glaciervodka.com/facts.html

~Izel
14-04-2012, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2012 03:47 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(14-04-2012 03:37 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Bucky, you're not a very good "know-it-all".

Simply put, it's made from the sugar fermentation from potatoes rather than from grains. It's much smoother, and perfect for those with gluten sensitivities!

http://www.glaciervodka.com/facts.html

Weeping
But I AM insufferable !
That's interesting. Am gonna have to look into this..maybe it IS the gluten ! My seestas can't tollerate gluten.
Thanks !
oh shhhh, the librarian is here...

14-04-2012, 03:49 PM
I think I'm lightly intolerant. I get a little phlegmy when I eat grainy carbs. But what's little phlegm matter when it's all so damn tasty!?

~Izel
14-04-2012, 03:54 PM
(14-04-2012 03:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I think I'm lightly intolerant. I get a little phlegmy when I eat grainy carbs. But what's little phlegm matter when it's all so damn tasty!?

Ewwe. That's the ONLY thing that grosses me out. Iv'e watch lots of gross surgeries, and blood and guts are fine,..usually my reaction is "lemme see" .. but not that. I gag.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
14-04-2012, 04:00 PM

Try clear liquors.

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/1...hangovers/

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post