What is Sensible Drinking.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2012, 10:14 PM
RE: What is Sensible Drinking.
(19-04-2012 10:11 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  From today 20/4/12 Woof is on the water waqon after 55 years of drinking,including time in de/tox.(not all extreme!) Ohmy

I figured sobriety for the rest of my life would be a novel change; plus, depite reasonable L.F.TS, I think my liver is, is getting stuffed and well overdue for a rest.

Spent obver $ 100 on liver remedies..........well, here I go into that weird and wonderful world of sobriety. Drinking Beverage Huh Drooling Thanks for the input guys.
Seems like a reasonable thing to do. Cheers to good health!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2012, 05:07 AM
Being Scottish, I don't really understand the idea of sensible drinking. I think it is a myth.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
20-04-2012, 12:17 PM
(19-04-2012 10:11 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  From today 20/4/12 Woof is on the water waqon after 55 years of drinking,including time in de/tox.(not all extreme!) Ohmy

I figured sobriety for the rest of my life would be a novel change; plus, depite reasonable L.F.TS, I think my liver is, is getting stuffed and well overdue for a rest.

I prefer shorter "liver holidays" myself, but to each his own.

(19-04-2012 10:11 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Spent obver $ 100 on liver remedies..........well, here I go into that weird and wonderful world of sobriety. Drinking Beverage Huh Drooling Thanks for the input guys.

What'd you get?

I use milk thistle, curcumin, resveratrol, NAC, and SAM-e.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
20-04-2012, 07:34 PM

Spent obver $ 100 on liver remedies..........well, here I go into that weird and wonderful world of sobriety. Drinking Beverage Huh Drooling Thanks for the input guys.
I gave it up over 20 years ago. Don't often miss it. The downside was worse that the upside was good.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post