What is Spirit?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2014, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2014 01:19 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
RE: What is Spirit?
(19-01-2014 12:28 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(19-01-2014 11:33 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  The *real* Holy Spirit is the Green Dragon. Heh.

http://boards.cannabis.com/concentrates/...bined.html

[Image: Green_Dragon.jpg]

Fucker. Now I want some. Tongue

[Image: big_banana_Dance.gif][Image: big_banana_Dance.gif][Image: big_banana_Dance.gif]

LOL you can make your own, yanno.

Of course, then there is GOLD Dragon, which is the same but first you soak out the bad-tasting clorophyll with good ol' agua.

[Image: om-nom-nom-nom-cat-demotivational-p.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
19-01-2014, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2014 02:40 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
I wonder, if when identical twins are born, does one spirit go into the fertilized egg, then when the egg divides so does the spirit of the twin, so that both twins only have half a soul? Do triplets only have a third of a soul? When they die and go to heaven does their split souls recombine? What if one goes to hell, and the other heaven, does that spirit both dwell in and experience both heaven and hell at the same time?

These are the questions, people...these are the questions...

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
19-01-2014, 02:25 PM
(19-01-2014 02:19 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I wonder, if when identical twins are born, does one spirit go into the fertilized egg, then when the egg divides so does the spirit of the twin, so that both twins only have half a soul? Do triplets only have a third of a soul? When they die and go to heave does there split souls recombine? What if one goes to hell, and the other heaven, does that sprite both dwell in and experience both heaven and hell at the same time?

These are the questions, people...these are the questions...

I gots me at least one more. Since twinning can occur up to a few weeks after conception, I wanna know where the extra soul is "waiting". (In the Twin Waiting Lounge I s'pose. Duh. Never mind.)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
19-01-2014, 02:35 PM
(19-01-2014 12:23 PM)Luminon Wrote:  PET scans and MRIs were designed to detect what their underlying theory said that it is possible to detect and nothing more. What if we want to detect something else? We move back to the beginning, we think we observe some different phenomenon, we make a theory, we use it to construct a whole different instrument, throw in a few million dollars, we run some tests, write some articles, contract some producers who will distribute the machine to all the hospitals, and then maybe you will believe me. This is not the stage we're at, this is not the kind of discussion we're having. We are still at the pre-scientific stage, a highly theoretical discussion that will probably not be interesting to you, if tangible market-grade evidence is all you care about. I'm sorry if you feel cheated, but I too feel cheated by people who ask technical questions but what they really mean is validation from their peer-reviewed journal authority.

You once again display your ignorance of scientific inquiry. Of course today's MRI and PET machines look for what they are designed to look for.
But what that technology could detect was unknown until someone tried it. Scientific inquiry often finds completely unexpected things, but you don't seem to see that.

The rest of your post was baseless ranting of unsupported or debunked shit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-01-2014, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2014 02:46 PM by Luminon.)
Interesting. This article describes the electric principle of nadis or meridians.
http://imas-chigung.com/what_is_chi.html
Veins and arteries have a different electric charge. This creates a flow of ions between veins and arteries. This generates an electro-magnetic field. These fields create channels of molecules of hyalyuronic acid, in which ions also flow. These channels may be possibly the "Chi meridians" that western scientists look for and can't find.

(19-01-2014 01:05 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Your words are meaningless. "Back to the *beginning* OF WHAT EXACTLY ?
You move nowhere. You say things which have NO MEANING. You have no observations, and no coherent theory. You are completely unable to present anything. You are not at a "pre-scientific" anything. What a GIGANTIC cop-out for bullshit snake-oil salesmen. You are a pathetic fraud. You have NOTHING. You attempt to make something from nothing. You have no education in Neuro-science, obviously. You are whistling in the dark. Go try to sell your fake bullshit somewhere else.
Of course I have something. I have a vast sum of observations of psycho-physiological phenomena and vast theory describing and predicting them. The problem is, this theory is not in the language of western medicine of the 2nd half of the 20th century and onward. There are concepts and phenomena, which have no equivalent in the western medical terms, therefore I can not explain them to you.
You'd need a considerable patience to learn some theoretical basics and make sense of what I say.
However, I know that what I describe is basically an electric phenomenon and another circulation system in the body. This is how I know what to look for. This phenomenon is extremely psycho-somatic and suggests a reasonable mechanism of mind over matter.

This kind of evidence may be found here, in this book. Please note that the conventional medicine is greatly biased in favor of chemical research and is rather underdeveloped in researching vital electric properties of living tissue. My "élan vital" is nothing else but electricity, albeit in many forms.
Biologically Closed Electric Circuits Clinical, Experimental And Theoretical Evidence For An Additional Circulatory System by Bjhorn Nordenstrhom.

http://books.google.cz/books?pg=PR5&lpg=...ts&f=false

http://andrewamarino.com/PDFs/076-JApplNutr1987.pdf
19-01-2014, 03:02 PM
(19-01-2014 02:35 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Veins and arteries have a different electric charge. This creates a flow of ions between veins and arteries.

Wrong. Physiologists know exactly what causes ion exchange and it's not "between veins and arteries". I see your ignorance is even more utterly profound than I thought. Many things in modern medicine WORK on the basis of ion exchage as described in A & P texts. Obviously you never bothered to read one.

(19-01-2014 02:35 PM)Luminon Wrote:  Of course I have something. I have a vast sum of observations of psycho-physiological phenomena and vast theory describing and predicting them.

Yeah , like all insane people, you think you are very special. Yawn. Another nut pushing his crap on the internet. You have something alright.

A giant pile of dung

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
19-01-2014, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2014 03:41 PM by Luminon.)
(19-01-2014 03:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wrong. Physiologists know exactly what causes ion exchange and it's not "between veins and arteries". I see your ignorance is even more utterly profound than I thought. Many things in modern medicine WORK on the basis of ion exchage as described in A & P texts. Obviously you never bothered to read one.
It seems to me you need to calm down, you're not paying attention, you're filling in your worst prejudices. Which means you're behaving like a total jerk.
I never claimed that physiologists don't know what is causing ion exchange between veins and arteries. I never claimed that the cause is any different than we know. I just claimed that this exchange creates another infrastructure in the body, another network of electric circuits. I also claimed that this network is an intermediary mechanism between the biological body and new phenomena.
19-01-2014, 04:00 PM
(19-01-2014 03:38 PM)Luminon Wrote:  
(19-01-2014 03:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wrong. Physiologists know exactly what causes ion exchange and it's not "between veins and arteries". I see your ignorance is even more utterly profound than I thought. Many things in modern medicine WORK on the basis of ion exchage as described in A & P texts. Obviously you never bothered to read one.
It seems to me you need to calm down, you're not paying attention, you're filling in your worst prejudices. Which means you're behaving like a total jerk.
I never claimed that physiologists don't know what is causing ion exchange between veins and arteries. I never claimed that the cause is any different than we know. I just claimed that this exchange creates another infrastructure in the body, another network of electric circuits. I also claimed that this network is an intermediary mechanism between the biological body and new phenomena.

No one's getting excited. In order for that to happen, you'd have to have something then even approached something valid. You have FAILED to present ONE piece of proof for your "other infrastructure". You have *claimed* something, and presented not one shred of evidence for it. You are yet another boring crazy charlatan.

19-01-2014, 04:15 PM
(19-01-2014 04:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No one's getting excited. In order for that to happen, you'd have to have something then even approached something valid. You have FAILED to present ONE piece of proof for your "other infrastructure". You have *claimed* something, and presented not one shred of evidence for it. You are yet another boring crazy charlatan.
I presented a whole damn free online book of evidence. I thought there is only one sight impaired forum member.
19-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Whew, I thought I saw it all in the Mormon threads. This guy is something else. I'll stay out of this one for my sanity's sake. Looks like Bucky's got the situation under control.

Doc