What is Your Thinking On Abortion ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: What Are Your Thinking On Abortion ?
(12-01-2014 05:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 04:51 PM)chandlerklebs Wrote:  I tried to express my thoughts about abortion in a blog post.
http://chandlerklebs.wordpress.com/2013/...rrelevant/

I still don't know for sure if there is a better way of explaining myself. The abortion issue is very relevant to me and I want it to be talked about.

Why would you bump this you twat??
Just create another thread.

Easy - promoting blog. Duh.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
12-01-2014, 06:09 PM
(12-01-2014 05:55 PM)jaxx Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 05:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ain't my call. Watched ManlyGirl go through deeper and deeper postpartum depressions after each kid. After the 4th kid she was suicidal for months. Now that ain't uncharted territory for Girly but it was for Manly. When the 5th threatened to off herself, she took action. Doctors I guess were obligated to ask me and shit but all I said was "Ain't my call." They just nodded. Do we regret that? Alternative was Girly raising 5 kids on his own without a mother so no.

Yes, this is one of the main reasons that I will not be having any more bio children. Postpartum depression and psychosis is nothing to mess around with.

Been there and done that. That's the first of several reasons why I got a vasectomy 18 years ago.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
12-01-2014, 06:13 PM
(12-01-2014 04:51 PM)chandlerklebs Wrote:  I tried to express my thoughts about abortion in a blog post.
http://chandlerklebs.wordpress.com/2013/...rrelevant/

I still don't know for sure if there is a better way of explaining myself. The abortion issue is very relevant to me and I want it to be talked about.

It sounds like you have never had to make a hard choice. Your overuse of the word murder is somewhat insensive to women who have made a different choice than you. Although, I must say, you never know what you will do until you are in that situation.

The ironic part is that you focused on the wrong thing that is "irrelevant." What is irrelevant is your view on abolition for anyone other than you. Same as my view on it is irrelevant to anyone but me.

A friend of mine had an abortion because her baby had CF. As a single mother, She didn't have the money or the ability to deal with that. Plus, the child would have had almost zero quality of life.

I also had a couple friend of mine who discovered that their baby had anencephaly. They were devastated but knew there was no way the baby would live. So why torture yourself for 2 more months for no reason?

Until it's your decision, you really should just keep your opinion to yourself

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
12-01-2014, 06:15 PM
How are unregistered persons allowed to post?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post
12-01-2014, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2014 06:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
(12-01-2014 06:05 PM)Heathen Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 05:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Ain't my call. Watched ManlyGirl go through deeper and deeper postpartum depressions after each birth. After the 4th kid she was suicidal for months. Now that ain't uncharted territory for Girly but it was for Manly. When the 5th threatened and she realized she would end up offing herself, she took action. Doctors I guess were obligated to ask me and shit but all I said was "Ain't my call." They just nodded. Do we regret that? Alternative was Girly raising 5 kids on his own without a mother so no.

I think that if you quoted and read the rest of what I posted you would find the we agree. Smile

We do. Fixed my post and I should'nt've taken your words out of context. ... That was not my intent.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-01-2014, 06:16 PM
(12-01-2014 06:15 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  How are unregistered persons allowed to post?

It's because of how old this thread is. They were former members that have since been unregistered.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-01-2014, 06:22 PM
So since you want to talk about it, I'll bite.

What types of situations would make you feel abortion to the right course of action, Klebs? Some? None? I know a previous member of the church of fathers who is pro-life. Maybe you two should get to know each other. She's an atheist, though. Depending on your response though - she wants to abolish abortion. If a woman is raped, she feels the baby should be carried to term, despite psychological damage done to the mother. Essentially, psychological torture.

[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
12-01-2014, 07:01 PM
(12-01-2014 06:22 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  If a woman is raped, she feels the baby should be carried to term, despite psychological damage done to the mother. Essentially, psychological torture.

I got a beautiful grand-niece that came from a rape. Niece didn't even realize she'd been fucked until she was pregnant. Confronted her friend and asked "Did you roofie and fuck me?" "Maybe?" She opted to keep her. Her call. Girly's got their back. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-01-2014, 07:08 PM
(12-01-2014 07:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 06:22 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  If a woman is raped, she feels the baby should be carried to term, despite psychological damage done to the mother. Essentially, psychological torture.

I got a beautiful grand-niece that came from a rape. Niece didn't even realize she'd been fucked until she was pregnant. Confronted her friend and asked "Did you roofie and fuck me?" "Maybe?" She opted to keep her. Her call. Girly's got their back. Thumbsup
Probably didn't word it right. "In all cases".

I've got a second cousin who was forced to keep the child who came from rape - tried and failed to abort on her own - baby survived and was born healthy. Messed up for life mother. Different cases.

Girly, forgive me. Bowing

12-01-2014, 07:11 PM
Yea, if I was raped and impregnated, I can't say for certain that I wouldn't carry it to term but I feel I have the right to the choice.
[+] 3 users Like jaxx's post