IF THE BIBLE IS TRUE THEN THE BIBLE IS TRUE

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like cjlr's post
16-09-2014, 09:02 AM
RE: What is a proof?
I've been off-line since the end of August without any internet access. I was wondering if I was going to finally get back on-line and find that Muslim still has not have given us his so-called proof that he promised us all.

Has he buggered off or something?
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
16-09-2014, 09:03 AM
(16-09-2014 09:02 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I've been off-line since the end of August without any internet access. I was wondering if I was going to finally get back on-line and find that Muslim still has not have given us his so-called proof that he promised us all.

Originality: 3/10
Conviction: 7/10
Insanity: 3/10

Overall: 4/10 would not troll again.

[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
16-09-2014, 09:12 AM
(16-09-2014 09:02 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I've been off-line since the end of August without any internet access. I was wondering if I was going to finally get back on-line and find that Muslim still has not have given us his so-called proof that he promised us all.

Here is his attempt: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-existence

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
16-09-2014, 10:07 AM
Well done Hafnof for spotting that Muslim on here is the same person as 'Muslim Scholar' on atheistforums.org.

It gave me time to think of some interesting consequences of his argument that he wouldn't know how to contend with.
16-09-2014, 11:29 AM

Welcome back, I was wondering where you've been.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
16-09-2014, 11:51 AM
(16-09-2014 11:29 AM)pablo Wrote:  Welcome back, I was wondering where you've been.

Thanks. I've been moving house yet again and 3G reception has been as bad as dial-up.

I've come to the conclusion that there is a fundamental rule of the universe, as fundamental as the laws of thermodynamics, which means that I can't stay anywhere for longer than 3 years.

I'm trying to violate this rule by having one house as a base for storing stuff and occassionally living in, inbetween renting really small apartments for short term contracts.

If it doesn't work then a hilly part of rural Germany may suddenly cease to exist as the universe corrects itself.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
16-09-2014, 12:13 PM
If it doesn't work then a hilly part of rural Germany may suddenly cease to exist as the universe corrects itself.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-09-2014, 01:01 PM
(16-09-2014 12:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  If it doesn't work then a hilly part of rural Germany may suddenly cease to exist as the universe corrects itself.

Or rather...