What is/are not "one" or "many"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2013, 05:03 AM
RE: What is/are not "one" or "many"
(24-09-2013 10:00 PM)absols Wrote:  who said that im sane piece of shit or when did i ever claim having any truth, such freak pervert head who is coming now through the rat jesus head to force his shit

on the contrary all i said clearly is that all is shit forever, that it is an absolute fact of evil possession obviously through all gods going all to satanic life for sure

u can call me crazy or shit myself but u assume it of u and not about a fucking any lie i do, u cant ask me to serve urself wills, piece of shit, u cant point me the writer out of my posts, while it is u that must b banned from violating directly persons integrity rights behind objective thoughts, when u dont want to discuss my posts then fuck u, u cant talk to me at all,
u prove how u dont have the minimum standard to pretend having the right to post in forums
u have no respect for any rule offcially known for intellectual rights and activities, u cant communicate abstractly through ur own words, u need to point the other behind his words and talk to him as if he is living next to u

fuck u and whoever is supporting urself here

whatever i speculate over that all is evil powerful absolute source and is going to satanic absolute life, is nothing but my present conscious rights to free expressions that are exclusively personnal
it happens that my way of being personnal is philosophically speaking, so definitely individually meaning nothing else but my inventions

my love for rights is true so it is all to me what i defend about rights, fuck u and ur purposes here, i have none
it is all free but of my present freedom rights, it doesnt concern anything and of course never anyone else

fuck u even persons paid to write smthg u cant point them with disregard and disrespect to their persons integrity rights

Your posts are stupid, foolish, idiotic, silly, absurd, ridiculous, ludicrous, preposterous, farcical, laughable, risible, nonsensical, imbecilic, harebrained, cockamamie, half-baked, impracticable, unworkable, ill-conceived, and senseless.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2013, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2013 05:40 AM by absols.)
fuck u ur opinions about my posts are obvious shit while pointing shit as smthg is the print of most evil wills that know cant live but if shit exist

now that is known tht evil is existence, u r not ignored anymore expect the worse on u

piece of shit more then hate which became true, how dare u shit on facts for cheap relative powers that cant mean anything

like evil is above true existence and freedom rights to kill

truth and freedom is above evil for endless tortures

fuck u u gonna beg naked of ur true self piece of shit

wat is the most irritating is ur insistence to use me to pretend having any character or strength

piece of shit u gonna b forced to talk as urself, the helpless opportunist seeking to do anything for cheapest security
that u wont even get after now
Find all posts by this user
25-09-2013, 06:19 AM

(25-09-2013 05:23 AM)absols Wrote:  fuck u ur opinions about my posts are obvious shit while pointing shit as smthg is the print of most evil wills that know cant live but if shit exist

now that is known tht evil is existence, u r not ignored anymore expect the worse on u

piece of shit more then hate which became true, how dare u shit on facts for cheap relative powers that cant mean anything

like evil is above true existence and freedom rights to kill

truth and freedom is above evil for endless tortures

fuck u u gonna beg naked of ur true self piece of shit

wat is the most irritating is ur insistence to use me to pretend having any character or strength

piece of shit u gonna b forced to talk as urself, the helpless opportunist seeking to do anything for cheapest security
that u wont even get after now

ndakjs daosd dsi joiejifo joisadjoi jdoisajdoi jdoisajoid 12321 jdiosajfoa jdiosajdoas oiuujwqoirnew joijje joiejwof joifjewo jowiejio.

OJDANAIDN djisaja juasj eri9er fdifdj 9o5043 jid ]k/. ']'];' ']']'.

mdoiasodf fasfn uiejeuir Censored
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2013, 09:54 AM
Here is the result of my several months' study: absols doesn't believe in communication. Perfect, objective truth exists, and absols reaches for it by self-actualisation. The form this self-expression takes is apparently rambling incoherence on internet fora. But since understanding is irrelevant (impossible?) it cannot then be misunderstood. By pointing out that we don't understand something that can't (needn't?) be understood we are apparently just using an excuse to feel better about ourselves.

Past that absols just sort of dissolves into bizarre existential threats.

Conclusion: at first I figured it was a language barrier. Now I know that that's only cover for a sanity gap. We got a moat and a wall keeping us out of that mind - and I'm glad for that.

(25-09-2013 01:42 AM)absols Wrote:  piece of dirty shit; ur shit; fuck u piece of shit; jesus shit powers; piece of shit; shit on people;
(25-09-2013 05:23 AM)absols Wrote:  fuck u; obvious shit; if shit exist; piece of shit; shit on facts; fuck u; piece of shit; piece of shit;

Classy.

... this is my signature!
25-09-2013, 10:12 AM
ok now that u got that fuck off and stop following my posts piece of shit

as if deciding to shit on some posters is enough excuse to open a topic about, it is the unsane piece of shit, it is time to split, there is no relative point at all that could possibly justify your meaning to talk about me

as u said, there is a wall separating us forever, but to me the void is the wall between us for always

fuck u
25-09-2013, 10:17 AM
(25-09-2013 10:12 AM)absols Wrote:  ok now that u got that

Wait, I was actually on to someting?

(25-09-2013 10:12 AM)absols Wrote:  fuck off and stop following my posts piece of shit

u mad?

(25-09-2013 10:12 AM)absols Wrote:  as if deciding to shit on some posters is enough excuse to open a topic about, it is the unsane piece of shit, it is time to split, there is no relative point at all that could possibly justify your meaning to talk about me

Nope. I am expressing my right to free speech as a form of self-actualisation. I don't care if you understand me. And insulting me only proves what a degenerate deviant you are.

Drinking Beverage

(25-09-2013 10:12 AM)absols Wrote:  as u said, there is a wall separating us forever, but to me the void is the wall between us for always

You... you mean we'll never be together? You're breaking my heart, dear absols.

(25-09-2013 10:12 AM)absols Wrote:  fuck u

You stay classy, love.

25-09-2013, 10:58 AM
again inventing excuses to keep following me as a dog
piece of shit, between living together and not sharing any point of presence, it is more then opposite there

u talk about people u could possibly fake existing with in same space and of course about urself life through people u r the same at certain concept of being ways

fuck u, and ur love put it in ur ass

as if calling me love make love being jesus his boss justification to get slaves and kill the concept of victims

ur means are so cheap they dont even stand on anything, nor that they know any logics, nor that they mean really smthg, it is all cheapest faire semblant of meaning
all based on powers to force slavery of some livings rights

as if we dont have our sources, or that ur exclusive way as it is shown now doesnt confirm that u r fucked

the only difference responsable of what it looks like, is what we act always in truth while u and ur jesus chick as his satanic god, are cheapest cowards that dare think would arrive first by turning all shit
u really believe urselves existence piece of shit, u r so disgusting shit the idea of ur presence u and ur god is waht cannot b handled ever

as if arriving by pretending being someones would count

what u r is known, u cant keep wearing ur cheap masks
u r less then dogs, very low beggers u have no word not even a pretense of meaning to say any, u r only inner love to watever sense with slight opening to eat anything

that is u, now that it goes too far there is no way to mean saving any possible right anymore
u dont have any
that is u
till u look as that u dont dare keep insisting to pretend talking to me shitty
25-09-2013, 11:05 AM
(25-09-2013 10:58 AM)absols Wrote:  again inventing excuses to keep following me as a dog
piece of shit, between living together and not sharing any point of presence, it is more then opposite there

u talk about people u could possibly fake existing with in same space and of course about urself life through people u r the same at certain concept of being ways

fuck u, and ur love put it in ur ass

as if calling me love make love being jesus his boss justification to get slaves and kill the concept of victims

ur means are so cheap they dont even stand on anything, nor that they know any logics, nor that they mean really smthg, it is all cheapest faire semblant of meaning

as if we dont have our sources, or that ur exclusive way as it is shown now doesnt confirm that u r fucked

the only difference responsable of what it looks like, is what we act always in truth while u and ur jesus chick as his satanic god, are cheapest cowards that dare think would arrive first by turning all shit
u really believe urselves existence piece of shit, u r so disgusting shit the idea of ur presence u and ur god is waht cannot b handled ever

as if arriving by pretending being someones would count

what u r is known, u cant keep wearing ur cheap masks
u r less then dogs, very low beggers u have no word not even a pretense of meaning to say any, u r only inner love to watever sense with slight opening to eat anything

that is u, now that it goes too far there is no way to mean saving any possible right anymore
u dont have any
that is u

This is a forum on the internet - it is a public place. You are posting for all to see and for all to comment on.

You don't like the comments? Then stop posting.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-09-2013, 11:18 AM
again u keep inventing cheapest excuses to justify ur shit

commenting the post shitty any point related to the topic which is discussed

it is not a comment when u dare point the writer as inferior standard to accept his posts

people can sue u for this, if we were living in normal conditions as before in life

and again u cant stop urself from doing ur means, to give urself a look as if u r telling others what they must do for them, by fucking themselves to serve u

again i repeat shitty, put ur show in ur ass, u r nothing but a cheap dog that cant open its mouth without generating despise of people around, u r low ready to do anything for any attention of dirtiest powers
25-09-2013, 11:35 AM
(25-09-2013 10:58 AM)absols Wrote:  again inventing excuses to keep following me as a dog

Not intelligible.

(25-09-2013 10:58 AM)absols Wrote:  u talk about people u could possibly fake existing with in same space and of course about urself life through people u r the same at certain concept of being ways

Not intelligible.

(25-09-2013 10:58 AM)absols Wrote:  fuck u, and ur love put it in ur ass

That's not nice.

(25-09-2013 10:58 AM)absols Wrote:  as if calling me love make love being jesus his boss justification to get slaves and kill the concept of victims

You mention jesus a lot. Why is that?

(25-09-2013 10:58 AM)absols Wrote:  ur means are so cheap they dont even stand on anything, nor that they know any logics, nor that they mean really smthg, it is all cheapest faire semblant of meaning

Hey look, some French is leaking out. You should get that looked at, cherie.

(25-09-2013 10:58 AM)absols Wrote:  as if we dont have our sources, or that ur exclusive way as it is shown now doesnt confirm that u r fucked

Not intelligible (but insulting regardless).

(25-09-2013 10:58 AM)absols Wrote:  the only difference responsable of what it looks like, is what we act always in truth while u and ur jesus chick as his satanic god, are cheapest cowards that dare think would arrive first by turning all shit

You and jesus again, huh?

(25-09-2013 10:58 AM)absols Wrote:  u really believe urselves existence piece of shit, u r so disgusting shit the idea of ur presence u and ur god is waht cannot b handled ever

Not intelligible.

(25-09-2013 10:58 AM)absols Wrote:  as if arriving by pretending being someones would count

Accusing me of sockpuppetry, eh? I deny the charges and plead criminal insanity. On behalf of the prosecution.

(25-09-2013 10:58 AM)absols Wrote:  what u r is known, u cant keep wearing ur cheap masks

Not intelligible.

(25-09-2013 10:58 AM)absols Wrote:  that is u, now that it goes too far there is no way to mean saving any possible right anymore
u dont have any
that is u

I'm not just pretending to talk to you. See this thing where I post words, and you post words, and I post words, and you post words, and we do so because of each others' words? That's called talking to each other.

Stay classy, my love.