What is/are not "one" or "many"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: What is/are not "one" or "many"
(25-09-2013 11:18 AM)absols Wrote:  again u keep inventing cheapest excuses to justify ur shit

commenting the post shitty any point related to the topic which is discussed

it is not a comment when u dare point the writer as inferior standard to accept his posts

people can sue u for this, if we were living in normal conditions as before in life

and again u cant stop urself from doing ur means, to give urself a look as if u r telling others what they must do for them, by fucking themselves to serve u

again i repeat shitty, put ur show in ur ass, u r nothing but a cheap dog that cant open its mouth without generating despise of people around, u r low ready to do anything for any attention of dirtiest powers

Why are you here posting unintelligible words strings? What is the point?

Are you an illiterate post-modernist? A French deconstructionist spewing babble?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2013, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2013 12:11 PM by absols.)
u cant b but retarded head, without any logic nor mean just a goal to get first, what could possibly b but that shit u

the pretense is urself not the words u use to make it like piece of shit

while objectively there is no possible communication with persons insulting each others or not able to see the other as a positive expression of same positive sense

forums is a public forum piece of shit, it is not u here it is the public forum where i post when it is so easy to shit on the person through his original words

like writing stay classy my love, isnt like pretending fucking a woman and meaning possessing her

put ur classy in ur ass shitty, ur class references are known piece of lowest shit
there is no trinity piece of dirty insisting head to abuse anything for his gods powers plans

u and ur gods class go to hell endlessly that is my only wish to see u in worse in fact of the shit u r

how easy do u think ur life piece of shit, take any right and enslave it with ur cheapest powers by hiding urselves while inventing justifying it as shit to slavery for any sense of pretense that u r above shit

and calling it ur love in words while objective fact is clear of having nothing in common at all, just to possess the victim of any positive lie, insisting to sell also the lie of opposites attractions piece of shit for the satanic life ur ways

what i represent in truth is the only individual right so what any individual should see being connected to positively, while u turn to a possession of what is never an individual mean by reversing the fact for the evil shit u mean constructing ur life on killing that right and any individuality

ur hate shitty also played like anything u rat pretend doing, is all exhibition of what u r, put it in ur ass it is nothing to what u gonna get
Find all posts by this user
25-09-2013, 12:17 PM
(25-09-2013 12:03 PM)absols Wrote:  u cant b but retarded head, without any logic nor mean just a goal to get first, what could possibly b but that shit u

the pretense is urself not the words u use to make it like piece of shit

Not intelligible.

(25-09-2013 12:03 PM)absols Wrote:  while objectively there is no possible communication with persons insulting each others or not able to see the other as a positive expression of same positive sense

Insults, eh? Sound like anybody you know?

Apparently no communication is possible with people insulting each other. I'll have to remember that, it might come in handy later.

(25-09-2013 12:03 PM)absols Wrote:  forums is a public forum piece of shit, it is not u here it is the public forum where i post when it is so easy to shit on the person through his original words

Free speech, yeah.

(25-09-2013 12:03 PM)absols Wrote:  like writing stay classy my love, isnt like pretending fucking a woman and meaning possessing her

Nope, that was just to see how you'd react. The answer was adorably. Never change.

(25-09-2013 12:03 PM)absols Wrote:  put ur classy in ur ass shitty, ur class references are known piece of lowest shit
there is no trinity piece of dirty insisting head to abuse anything for his gods powers plans

No communication is possible with people insulting each other.

(25-09-2013 12:03 PM)absols Wrote:  u and ur gods class go to hell endlessly that is my only wish to see u in worse in fact of the shit u r

(25-09-2013 12:03 PM)absols Wrote:  how easy do u think ur life piece of shit, take any right and enslave it with ur cheapest powers by hiding urselves while inventing justifying it as shit to slavery for any sense of pretense that u r above shit

(25-09-2013 12:03 PM)absols Wrote:  and calling it ur love in words while objective fact is clear of having nothing in common at all, just to possess the victim of any positive lie, insisting to sell also the lie of opposites attractions piece of shit for the satanic life ur ways

Jesus and Satan, huh?

(25-09-2013 12:03 PM)absols Wrote:  what i represent in truth is the only individual right so what any individual should see being connected to positively, while u turn to a possession of mean by reversing the fact for the evil shit u mean constructing ur life on

ur hate shitty put it in ur ass it is nothing to what u gonna get

Let's review:
(25-09-2013 12:03 PM)absols Wrote:  retarded shit piece of shit piece of shit shit ur ass shitt piece of lowest shit go to hell endlessly shit u r piece of shit shit shit piece of shit satanic life evil shit ur hate shitty put it in ur ass

Oh, you. Never change, love.

... this is my signature!
25-09-2013, 12:19 PM
(25-09-2013 11:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  Why are you here posting unintelligible words strings? What is the point?

Are you an illiterate post-modernist? A French deconstructionist spewing babble?

illiterate urself piece of shit, how what u just wrote is not the unitelligible post reference

where is the logics in what u r forcing as words strings, where is the justification of smthg u claim being saying

it is u the none but shit retarded head, who would keep repeating the same word regardless of anything and everything there, the same word as the only reference to himself

it is also a way of proving objectively ur inferiority and how far u r leaning on ur worse ennemy, words sources
25-09-2013, 12:24 PM
(25-09-2013 12:19 PM)absols Wrote:  
(25-09-2013 11:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  Why are you here posting unintelligible words strings? What is the point?

illiterate urself piece of shit, how what u just wrote is not the unitelligible post reference

where is the logics in what u r forcing as words strings, where is the justification of smthg u claim being saying

it is u the none but shit retarded head, who would keep repeating the same word regardless of anything and everything there, the same word as the only reference to himself

it is also a way of proving objectively ur inferiority and how far u r leaning on ur worse ennemy, words sources

You don't comprehend the purpose of language, my dear.

25-09-2013, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2013 12:47 PM by absols.)
no piece of shit, insulting and killing each others is the division opposition forever that gonna b absolutely

u cant ever b but a liar through compromises

and u cant but compromise with ur opposition

and opposition is only possible when it is a certainty of two complete different thing that no point could relate

existence is to reality first that relate the least point share to else, so the still reality could b from any point as positive constant fact, which makes it impossible to insult in clear free conscious negative present way

of course to ur references it is totally different ends
opposites is ur base of being when u r a rat living by whatever u can invent possessing at the end
so insulting and killing is the living way to u and the exclusive perspective of true communications in satan life

but also in concept of what shit could b, what dont have any logics nor self mind, no way u could mean others of being the same, u r alive of the same satanic life but u would mean any else to abuse so u could pretend doing smthg urself

fuck u it is not gonna last ur insistent confusion with rights piece of shit
it is obvious from what u r pointed in words

and i said nothing there about the eternal shit way to deal with everything and anything and nothing rights

u r one with ur shit god, so u have ur reference, the shit exist in strange concept that u would agree on

and about change, on the contrary which prove how u have no least sense of me that is why u use the big word my love showing the dirty rat u r

i change a lot bc im only through truth superiority while it is obvious how far im not the same and that even locked like now
and it is not evolution, it is simply superiority and freedom of being right

while it is ur fancy to create women to possess for disrespect as shit so u could pretend being smthg else easily
when it is all about u the reference of no change bc shit

u r so retarded head, im ur worse ennemy

u cannot objectively change bc all objective is to truth, when u dont deal with truth facts then of course u would b always the same that truth point about u
while i change objectively bc of that

but innerly as an empty expectation of any cheapest thing, u r constantly a liar so hypothetically changing, while it is proven since there is no reference as u r meaning getting to b, then it ends as no right to exist as never existing while proven being against existing things
25-09-2013, 12:53 PM
(25-09-2013 12:24 PM)Chas Wrote:  You don't comprehend the purpose of language, my dear.

of course shitty, im not shit to believe that language has a purpose

fuck u how dare u say such monstriosity upon purposes and language values

u dont dare it is just the shit u r purposes and languages abuse
25-09-2013, 12:57 PM
(25-09-2013 12:29 PM)absols Wrote:  piece of shit shit satanic life fuck u piece of shit shit shit god shit shit shit
(25-09-2013 12:53 PM)absols Wrote:  shitty shit fuck u shit

Stay classy, love.

... this is my signature!
25-09-2013, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2013 02:03 PM by absols.)
im not love, put ur bird in ur ass, or let jesus since he is alive to fuck ur ass so u could feel love in ur ass better

im not jesus christ, im an individual right so not an objective individual

and not his mother, im superior always so never sitting smwhere so impossible to b in truth a mother, im always younger then children bc lighter

and not a spirit at all, abstractions i do are exclusively objectively realized for truth freedom that exist, so i dont keep any idea in mind as when i look to anything i see nothing

im true individual right from what rights are infinite superiority so existing value fact always

superiority is never about love nor any point to, it is always up alone while right is only itself individuality

this is ur excuses of being shit saying that u love in life while also the logics is too low and clearly known, and everybody got the love from u to hate it from its sources

the logic for anyone curious about what i said not to u bc ur cant but b blind to logics as shit

so the logic of love is by understanding how shit base is one

what is one??? it is to enjoy itself alone, bc one cant b against itself since there is nothing else, so is surely positive and especially when sponsored by a sense of being one and freedom by knowing how it could stay always one bc superiority is infinite existence

so that base would love itself very much greed of that fact, since it is not its source

which would b shown through life so free positive same out, where the drive of confusion is the most strong to mean becoming the same one inn positive priviledge plus what it got extra wiht confusion with same out as one

that is why jesus say give him ur heart, and u r happy about it, it is the language u understand

asking u to get in him by accepting to take ur true one self for

it is the same mean of god to muslims, to give up themselves to b in him

this is love absolutely, which prove how it has nothing to do with a lot of people ways such as me and many others
25-09-2013, 09:18 PM
(25-09-2013 01:49 PM)absols Wrote:  im not love, put ur bird in ur ass, or let jesus since he is alive to fuck ur ass so u could feel love in ur ass better

im not jesus christ, im an individual right so not an objective individual

and not his mother, im superior always so never sitting smwhere so impossible to b in truth a mother, im always younger then children bc lighter

and not a spirit at all, abstractions i do are exclusively objectively realized for truth freedom that exist, so i dont keep any idea in mind as when i look to anything i see nothing

im true individual right from what rights are infinite superiority so existing value fact always

superiority is never about love nor any point to, it is always up alone while right is only itself individuality

this is ur excuses of being shit saying that u love in life while also the logics is too low and clearly known, and everybody got the love from u to hate it from its sources

the logic for anyone curious about what i said not to u bc ur cant but b blind to logics as shit

so the logic of love is by understanding how shit base is one

what is one??? it is to enjoy itself alone, bc one cant b against itself since there is nothing else, so is surely positive and especially when sponsored by a sense of being one and freedom by knowing how it could stay always one bc superiority is infinite existence

so that base would love itself very much greed of that fact, since it is not its source

which would b shown through life so free positive same out, where the drive of confusion is the most strong to mean becoming the same one inn positive priviledge plus what it got extra wiht confusion with same out as one

that is why jesus say give him ur heart, and u r happy about it, it is the language u understand

asking u to get in him by accepting to take ur true one self for

it is the same mean of god to muslims, to give up themselves to b in him

this is love absolutely, which prove how it has nothing to do with a lot of people ways such as me and many others

Your poetry is sublime, my dear.