What is/are not "one" or "many"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2013, 01:36 AM
RE: What is/are not "one" or "many"
(21-09-2013 01:30 AM)absols Wrote:  infinity objectively is through two factors

freedom and superiority

what is in between is finite so postively real, which is a kind of infinite value by its fact alone

freedom as an absolute factor, is freedom out of infinite value

but freedom by its fact is infinite existence

freedom fact mean that out of any u r else, so u keep being else or none certainly which cant b nothing since present so is infinite definition

superiority too is infinite existence

out of finite positive realities ends superiority sense is possibly right

but superiority is infinite fact

bc certainly positive while not a positive that can b known or even conceived, so infinite from what it is present while certainly nver finite

so negative way of proving infinite

Thanks for clearing that up.
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-09-2013, 01:41 AM

(21-09-2013 01:28 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 01:17 AM)Mike Wrote:  Thanks for clearing that up. Regarding the things that aren't one or many, are there such things in QM? Do you agree if someone said that whole all encompassing thing such as say, space as one?

Don't really know. I was joking, really.
I think there's an argument about this, (maybe it's a settled issue ??), hopefully someone like cjlr will weigh in ...
Wheeler and others have tried to say the Pauli Exclusion Principle lead to the One Electron idea, (I think) .. ??? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-electron_universe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_exclusion_principle

My bad. Yeah hope he give some detailed answers here. Regarding the One Electron idea, it is said that there exists only a single electron in the universe, propagating through space and time in such a way as to appear in many places simultaneously. But unfortunately it is still not what we called "not one or many".
Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2013, 02:11 AM
truth conception is existence justification, but one electron thing is impossible when by definition truth is never one so any object concept cant b true

even truth conception that rule existence realities kind of ways, is wrong so became evil thing

truth conception for existence realms is right in concept of meaning to protect truth freedom and always superiority facts so only conceptions can exist but then always relative thing by pointing and supporting clearly any free superior value in concept and in fact existing or prsent

which is not the mean of truth conception we have and know

that run more to protect itsfact superiority and dont mention any relation of superiority with truth, while it is a major factor

truth conception that justify objects realities of true existence, sumed it up as positive wills, knowing that superior factor take always the shape of will, and positive is always freedom ends so its weakness too

the superior dimension that conceived truth for existence rights was the first evil factor, by meaning to not include its fact presence while meaning truth

u cant mean truth if u the more present dont act accordingly
21-09-2013, 06:52 AM
(20-09-2013 07:19 PM)Mike Wrote:  What things that are not "one", "singular" or "multiple"/"many"? Maybe for example, we can say actual infinity is/are not one or many because it's uncountable. But yet many people still said that actual infinity can only be one. How can be there are only one actual infinity, whereas we can't fully comprehend infinity? We can say there is only one infinity and there are multiple infinities but perhaps the true nature of infinity isn't even what we have defined.

Regarding the monotheists and especially deists and pandeists and the like, how can they say that we can only worship and believe in ONE god whereas their concept of God is that God is totally dissimilar to their creations and we can't compare the creations with God? So if they said there can be only true ONE all powerful God, then they are already compared God to their creations because, afaik there are many unique things even in our observable universe and God is actually uncountable because based on the belief of the monotheist and deist, God are infinite and all powerful. (If It indeed exist)

So, are there things that aren't "one" or "many"? I think, possibly we can find such things in physics such as QM, right?

What do you even mean by 'things that aren't "one" or "many"'? I'm afraid I can't make heads or tails of your question.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-09-2013, 07:08 AM
(21-09-2013 06:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-09-2013 07:19 PM)Mike Wrote:  What things that are not "one", "singular" or "multiple"/"many"? Maybe for example, we can say actual infinity is/are not one or many because it's uncountable. But yet many people still said that actual infinity can only be one. How can be there are only one actual infinity, whereas we can't fully comprehend infinity? We can say there is only one infinity and there are multiple infinities but perhaps the true nature of infinity isn't even what we have defined.

Regarding the monotheists and especially deists and pandeists and the like, how can they say that we can only worship and believe in ONE god whereas their concept of God is that God is totally dissimilar to their creations and we can't compare the creations with God? So if they said there can be only true ONE all powerful God, then they are already compared God to their creations because, afaik there are many unique things even in our observable universe and God is actually uncountable because based on the belief of the monotheist and deist, God are infinite and all powerful. (If It indeed exist)

So, are there things that aren't "one" or "many"? I think, possibly we can find such things in physics such as QM, right?

What do you even mean by 'things that aren't "one" or "many"'? I'm afraid I can't make heads or tails of your question.

I think he's trying to see colors outside the electromagnetic spectrum.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
21-09-2013, 07:49 AM

(21-09-2013 06:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  

We know that there can be only just "one" dark matter in our observable universe, and we also know that there are "many" types of matter and energy in our observable universe. But what are the things that are not "one" or "many"? I think there are such things in QM, what do you think?

*Yeah of course I know this is a funny question Dodgy, but I really wanna know.
21-09-2013, 07:50 AM

(21-09-2013 07:08 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 06:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  What do you even mean by 'things that aren't "one" or "many"'? I'm afraid I can't make heads or tails of your question.

I think he's trying to see colors outside the electromagnetic spectrum.

Do you think there are "colours" outside of the electromagnetic spectrum? Tongue
21-09-2013, 08:00 AM
(21-09-2013 07:49 AM)Mike Wrote:  
(21-09-2013 06:52 AM)Chas Wrote:  What do you even mean by 'things that aren't "one" or "many"'? I'm afraid I can't make heads or tails of your question.

We know that there can be only just "one" dark matter in our observable universe, and we also know that there are "many" types of matter and energy in our observable universe. But what are the things that are not "one" or "many"? I think there are such things in QM, what do you think?

*Yeah of course I know this is a funny question Dodgy, but I really wanna know.

Sorry, I still don't understand what it is you are getting at.

And, no, we don't know that there can only be one dark matter. We don't even know if dark matter is matter.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
21-09-2013, 08:44 AM
"Dark matter" is a placeholder for "we don't know wtf is going on, other than something is going on." Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
21-09-2013, 08:51 AM
bravo houseofwatever, u can think right

it is amazing those insistence to mean nothing, when absolute positive superior thing is in the hand

like saying to justify it, wait we have to prove nothing first

fuck u nothing is obviously too superior for u go down