What is/are not "one" or "many"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 02:23 PM
RE: What is/are not "one" or "many"
(24-09-2013 02:15 PM)absols Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 12:28 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  Yes, because GPS satellites require nanosecond accuracy of "fake realities" to function.

[Image: h4143DA8F]

fake is based on abusing what is known being existing
that is why it become fake, not that it is created or invented

creations are based on reversing facts so the freedom offered to mean smthg else

while what is present so the existing thing is always the free, that is why existence is to individuality
the free is what would realize objective rights is the reason of facts constancy from its present freedom recognizing it, is the possible interaction on the base of same present value, only freedom exist bc only freedom can realize else free existence as present too through the base of freedom common sense

objects realities are always disconnected from being present with other objects, bc each object is the reality of different free relations meaning the same thing, it cant but mean its fact as a whole absolute thing, that is how objective existence is the presence of its source that could b evil powers again by reversing what is truly right objectively present

when freedom true sense cant b connected with even itself freedom to be connected with else freedom recognitions, it would stay still negatively while being abused as present for smthg else

Are you even trying to be understood? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2013, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 24-09-2013 02:57 PM by absols.)
shut up piece of shit, u cant position urself above me and justify having the right to talk to me as shit slave to direct negatively

fuck u, u r far below any normal standard and cant pretend even being conscious urself

dirty mean to force ur lies on everything only to pretend ur will being above anything present right, so for urself to appear as the only present living

only dirty christians mean humans as lousy beings buying any illusion to avoid its own inferiority and its ends

u sick psychotic shit, it is u that should b forced to try endlessly avoiding ur inferior eternal shit end
Find all posts by this user
24-09-2013, 03:19 PM
(24-09-2013 02:48 PM)absols Wrote:  shut up piece of shit, u cant position urself above me and justify having the right to talk to me as shit slave to direct negatively

fuck u, u r far below any normal standard and cant pretend even being conscious urself

dirty mean to force ur lies on everything only to pretend ur will being above anything present right, so for urself to appear as the only present living

only dirty christians mean humans as lousy beings buying any illusion to avoid its own inferiority and its ends

u sick psychotic shit, it is u that should b forced to try endlessly avoiding ur inferior eternal shit end

That was even more incoherent than usual. Are you coming apart at the seams?

You are an unintelligible poseur. You have long over-stayed your amusement value here.

24-09-2013, 03:37 PM
u have nothing to do piece of shit with me and whatever i think in posting
go talk to urself alone freak psychotic head

if u have powers to ban me then do it shitty

freak that keep meanin getting all justifications for its evil life by the victims
that impossible fact that god invented to mean doing anything really, while it is all lies and only absolute powers is the act while cheapest lies are what is sold about reality and facts

fuck u chas shit
24-09-2013, 03:39 PM
you are impossible to understand though

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
24-09-2013, 03:40 PM
(24-09-2013 03:37 PM)absols Wrote:  u have nothing to do piece of shit with me and whatever i think in posting
go talk to urself alone freak psychotic head

if u have powers to ban me then do it shitty

freak that keep meanin getting all justifications for its evil life by the victims
that impossible fact that god invented to mean doing anything really, while it is all lies and only absolute powers is the act while cheapest lies are what is sold about reality and facts

fuck u chas shit

What is your purpose? You are posting gibberish, you claim to have some absolute truth, but you can't be bothered to make it intelligible. You don't appear sane.

24-09-2013, 10:00 PM
who said that im sane piece of shit or when did i ever claim having any truth, such freak pervert head who is coming now through the rat jesus head to force his shit

on the contrary all i said clearly is that all is shit forever, that it is an absolute fact of evil possession obviously through all gods going all to satanic life for sure

u can call me crazy or shit myself but u assume it of u and not about a fucking any lie i do, u cant ask me to serve urself wills, piece of shit, u cant point me the writer out of my posts, while it is u that must b banned from violating directly persons integrity rights behind objective thoughts, when u dont want to discuss my posts then fuck u, u cant talk to me at all,
u prove how u dont have the minimum standard to pretend having the right to post in forums
u have no respect for any rule offcially known for intellectual rights and activities, u cant communicate abstractly through ur own words, u need to point the other behind his words and talk to him as if he is living next to u

fuck u and whoever is supporting urself here

whatever i speculate over that all is evil powerful absolute source and is going to satanic absolute life, is nothing but my present conscious rights to free expressions that are exclusively personnal
it happens that my way of being personnal is philosophically speaking, so definitely individually meaning nothing else but my inventions

my love for rights is true so it is all to me what i defend about rights, fuck u and ur purposes here, i have none
it is all free but of my present freedom rights, it doesnt concern anything and of course never anyone else

fuck u even persons paid to write smthg u cant point them with disregard and disrespect to their persons integrity rights
24-09-2013, 11:44 PM
see, you refuse to speak english properly (or any other language for that matter) and now you get all upset because we think you say you have some absolute truth... Read your own comments and see for yourself... WE DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU!!

if at least you'd say what's your native language we could try to talk in it

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
25-09-2013, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2013 01:56 AM by absols.)
(24-09-2013 11:44 PM)nach_in Wrote:  see, you refuse to speak english properly (or any other language for that matter) and now you get all upset because we think you say you have some absolute truth... Read your own comments and see for yourself... WE DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU!!

piece of dirty shit, my posts are not for ur understanding how do i have to repeat that at every post, when u see nothing in common and no common sense then move on it is another person that u have no reason to talk to
there are millions of people that could possibly visit forums, how when it comes to me u feel right to keep inventing lies about what u read while insisting to keep asking me to say what u want
many here u even u said good things about my posts, how is it still we dont understand ur english post in ur language each time u dont like my post
why do i have to say that when everyone knows it as it is obvious, when u r noone to my posts then why do i have to b forced to write to u like now
bc u enjoy abusing individuals for what u know being supported to do so while solely u cant respect anything but if u fear the consequence

then i have to keep replying to ur shit forced on me, then fuck u piece of shit really
till others would do the same till u understand that u must fear people when u mean to fuck them
it is one o one situation apparantly this is the way of satanic life and confirmation of it

u r getting all the supports of jesus shit powers and his god but at the long run this is the way to b, one o one , god is one and jesus shit much less then any human being

piece of shit u r not supposed to shit on people coming to forums bc u dont understand their posts, this cant justify ur behaviors in anyway

u r not supposed to understand everyone posting here, especially if it clearly post in philosophical ways

but still u r not supposed to understand what is never talking to u

again, ban me from this site go talk to mods, but u cant ask me to leave or write what u want
25-09-2013, 02:57 AM

(25-09-2013 01:42 AM)absols Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 11:44 PM)nach_in Wrote:  see, you refuse to speak english properly (or any other language for that matter) and now you get all upset because we think you say you have some absolute truth... Read your own comments and see for yourself... WE DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU!!

piece of dirty shit, my posts are not for ur understanding how do i have to repeat that at every post, when u see nothing in common and no common sense then move on it is another person that u have no reason to talk to
there are millions of people that could possibly visit forums, how when it comes to me u feel right to keep inventing lies about what u read while insisting to keep asking me to say what u want
many here u even u said good things about my posts, how is it still we dont understand ur english post in ur language each time u dont like my post
why do i have to say that when everyone knows it as it is obvious, when u r noone to my posts then why do i have to b forced to write to u like now
bc u enjoy abusing individuals for what u know being supported to do so while solely u cant respect anything but if u fear the consequence

then i have to keep replying to ur shit forced on me, then fuck u piece of shit really
till others would do the same till u understand that u must fear people when u mean to fuck them
it is one o one situation apparantly this is the way of satanic life and confirmation of it

u r getting all the supports of jesus shit powers and his god but at the long run this is the way to b, one o one , god is one and jesus shit much less then any human being

piece of shit u r not supposed to shit on people coming to forums bc u dont understand their posts, this cant justify ur behaviors in anyway

u r not supposed to understand everyone posting here, especially if it clearly post in philosophical ways

but still u r not supposed to understand what is never talking to u

again, ban me from this site go talk to mods, but u cant ask me to leave or write what u want

[Image: retarded.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply