What is/are your Pet Peev(s)?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2015, 05:46 AM
RE: What is/are your Pet Peev(s)?
(09-09-2014 08:46 PM)Nurse Wrote:  People who say "vomick" instead of vomit - yes, I judge you, and it will be damn near impossible for me to take anything else you say seriously because you are a dumbass.

Pronouncing coupon like coo-pon Tongue

Not saying please or thank you... Rude.

Not holding the door open for the person behind you when their hands are full

Racist white people that listen to both country and gangsta rap. Racist assholes that eat at Mexican restaurants - they don't deserve to eat the best cheese dip in the world, they should have to stick to their collard greens and chicken livers. Ok, maybe anything racists do, including breathe.

Hitting your call light the second I walk out of the room. Really... I just asked if you need anything right before I walked out

Doctors that leave their needles for me to clean up... Assholes. Clean up your own goddamn mess.

Books that have poorly written endings - just because you end in the middle of a thought does not mean it is a cliffhanger - you just decided "oh, I'm going to end my book 'here' and make you pay for the sequel"

This may be a little racist .. but here goes :
So I think there's this little "ghetto game" *certain people* play. If you're about to open a door in a public place and a *certain person* is coming the other direction, they wait for you to open it, then THEY walk through first, even if they go through on their left ... in US culture, usually the in-door is normally on the right ... and you KNOW they smirk and think, "I just made that dumb white kid open the door for me, even though he probably didn't want to". So .... does the Buckster fall for that sheeeeet ? Nope. The other evening this *certain bitch* tried her little ghetto game on me, and I don't wait, .... if I fuckin' open the door, I fuckin' walk through (FIRST), I smacked right into her and her shopping bags fell all over the floor, and she was "so disgusted" her stupid little game didn't work on me. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2015, 06:15 AM
RE: What is/are your Pet Peev(s)?
Stupid people doing stupid stuff.... For example, breathing.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply