What is entertainment?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: What is entertainment?
It is how the NWO keeps us docile, of course.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2013, 02:15 PM
it is amazing how far u r ungrateful to truth, for watever some powers are selling u to pretend, for powers positions instead of being true, which confirm the wrong nature u r

u know very well that u never appreciated more then ur free sense in living the fact of being able to move as u want, to b, as if u r really someone free surrounded by intelligent things that look nice to support ur wills in life

but no suddenly now there is nothing of that, it was always about means u were like forced to held, not a word about ur freedom and the life u r getting to b really the one u enjoy to be free as in constant ways

fuck u

yea u r not supposed to b, but at the end not at the beggining as u wish to think

say byebye to what u never recognized mayb it would catch u back, this is ur last hope
28-09-2013, 02:19 PM
(28-09-2013 11:32 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  It is how the NWO keeps us docile, of course.

wat who is keeping u ??? docile??? u really think matter hen
when me and others rights noone is keeping us anything and get all of us by force directly, who do u think u r piece of shit\keeping u....stop fancy about being better then us u r worse
28-09-2013, 07:19 PM
(28-09-2013 09:42 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(28-09-2013 09:32 AM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  Life has no inherent meaning... so we have to find something that means something to us.

Exactly. The meaning of life is to give life meaning. Big Grin

Something like that anyway...

I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels,
But I would slave to learn the way to sink your ship of fools
. - The Grateful Dead
28-09-2013, 08:27 PM
So if there is no substantial meaning in a football game or a movie or a song then why are people obsessed with those things? Why do people place importance on things that have no substantial value, like religion and entertainment?
28-09-2013, 09:13 PM
I think part of it is one more way for us to connect to other people. Before movies and TVs people would gather around a fire, play music, put on little performances etc. we watch movies together watch sports together, and yes, play video games together. It gives us something to enjoy when we have quiet moments to fill, and we can go to work tomorrow and talk about it with others, share our feelings and opinions about it.