What is it about height?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2014, 07:11 PM
What is it about height?
I've got height issues. I'm insecure about my height. I'm 5'10''. I'd love to be 6'2''. Hell I'd take a flat 6' if I could. Women like tall guys and I feel unattractive for not being tall.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BlackMason's post
03-02-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: What is it about height?
For the record, I like short guys. Anybody over 5'10" is automatically less attractive.

Also, 5'10" is the average height in the US, so you're not short. You're average. 5'5" is short, I know a couple of those guys.
[+] 2 users Like Colourcraze's post
03-02-2014, 07:44 PM
I'm 5'8'' and I date guys, count your blessings dude, you're just fine

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
03-02-2014, 08:24 PM
5'10'' is just fine for me. You're tall enough to be taller than most women, but not so tall that you need a step ladder for girls to be able to kiss you. If a woman doesn't like you because of your height of all things, then she isn't worth liking in the first place.
[+] 1 user Likes southernbelle's post
03-02-2014, 08:29 PM
I am pretty short (5-4) so I have always dated taller guys...it doesn't take much to be taller than I am. Height has never really been a factor for me though. I have dated guys that were just a few inches taller to a guy in high school who was 14 inches taller.

My dad was well over six feet tall and my brother is 6'6" (though his wife says 6'7"). Other male relatives are quite tall. I guess since really tall men weren't unusual or exotic to me they didn't hold any special attraction. I tend to notice eyes and smile before I notice height.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-02-2014, 08:30 PM
I'm attracted to anyone with confidence, and a good sense of humor, regardless of most outward appearances.
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
03-02-2014, 08:34 PM
I'm not attracted to tall guys because I am on the short end. I dated one in the past and didn't particularly enjoy being under his arm pit. My husband is on the very short end for a guy (@/around 5" shorter than you).

Blink
If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. -George S. Patton
[+] 2 users Like aquaquilter's post
03-02-2014, 08:48 PM
I'm 5'7. Any guy my height or any taller works for me. I wouldn't consider 5'10 short at all.
03-02-2014, 09:16 PM
Interesting question you posed. Height is kind of an issue with me. I hate my height, it's a mere 5'11. Would love to be taller, and a bit more confident in how I present myself to the ladies.

I don't think height is an important factor, but I do think it is a factor. Ugg, why anyone love me?! Is it because I am too short Tongue?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
03-02-2014, 09:17 PM
(03-02-2014 09:16 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Interesting question you posed. Height is kind of an issue with me. I hate my height, it's a mere 5'11. Would love to be taller, and a bit more confident in how I present myself to the ladies.

I don't think height is an important factor, but I do think it is a factor. Ugg, why anyone love me?! Is it because I am too short Tongue?

Quite the opposite, you're too tall.Wink

Blink
If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. -George S. Patton
[+] 1 user Likes aquaquilter's post