What is it about height?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: What is it about height?
(14-02-2014 09:33 AM)War Horse Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 09:57 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Man, all but one of my exes made me shave. I hate that, I feel so vulnerable without my manliness Sadcryface

Your suppose to shave the hair..... not the other parts. Laughat

Laugh out load Laugh out load
No no no, only one girlfriend made me do that... and it didn't last long Laugh out load

I just meant chest/facial hair Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
14-02-2014, 11:34 AM
Shaving is for the birds. I shave my face because I am obligated to do so. In a perfect world I'd be wearing a scraggly blonde beard, but things are rarely perfect, and this world certainly isn't. Fortunately for me, I'm not a particularly hairy person though.

14-02-2014, 02:06 PM
(14-02-2014 09:48 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 09:33 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Your suppose to shave the hair..... not the other parts. Laughat

Laugh out load Laugh out load
No no no, only one girlfriend made me do that... and it didn't last long Laugh out load

Whats good for the goose....

You expect my nether-yaya to be pretty, then I expect the same amount of manscaping from you.

I personally ask my husband to shave his facial hair, and to keep his other areas manscaped. I don't like kissing a brillo pad and do not find facial pubes attractive.

On the flip side - he likes long hair....so guess who doesn't get to cut hers above her shoulders?

Its about give and take.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post
14-02-2014, 02:10 PM
(14-02-2014 02:06 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 09:48 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Laugh out load Laugh out load

Whats good for the goose....

You expect my nether-yaya to be pretty, then I expect the same amount of manscaping from you.

I personally ask my husband to shave his facial hair, and to keep his other areas manscaped. I don't like kissing a brillo pad and do not find facial pubes attractive.

On the flip side - he likes long hair....so guess who doesn't get to cut hers above her shoulders?

Its about give and take.

Pretty much. I prefer a shaved "nether-yaya", but most chicks my age do that anyways so I'm in the clear Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
14-02-2014, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 02:16 PM by Cathym112.)
On the flip side...I prefer shorter men.

I've dated several men 6 feet and taller. For me, who measures all of 60 inches, I did not like always having to wear 3 inch heels when I went out with him. Or, have to stand on my tippy toes just to kiss him. It was always hard to hug because there was no where for my face to go except into his armpit.

My husband is 5'9 - 5'10 and this is much more manageable. He still feels like he is the mayor of munchkin land compared to me, and I don't have to crane my neck just to kiss him.

If you are really that sensitive about it, you can always just tell the girl that you are short because your dick weighs you down.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 3 users Like Cathym112's post
14-02-2014, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 02:25 PM by Cathym112.)
(14-02-2014 02:10 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 02:06 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Whats good for the goose....

Its about give and take.

Pretty much. I prefer a shaved "nether-yaya", but most chicks my age do that anyways so I'm in the clear Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv_a8GbjN-o

14-02-2014, 02:15 PM
(14-02-2014 02:12 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  On the flip side...I prefer shorter men.

I've dated several men 6 feet and taller. For me, who measures all of 60 inches, I did not like always having to wear 3 inch heels when I went out with him. Or, have to stand on my tippy toes just to kiss him. It was always hard to hug because there was no where for my face to go except into his armpit.

My husband is 5'9 - 5'10 and this is much more manageable. He still feels like he is the major of munchkin land compared to me, and I don't have to crane my neck just to kiss him.

If you are really that sensitive about it, you can always just tell the girl that you are short because your dick weighs you down.

I spit the water I was drinking all over my table from laughing at this Dodgy

Atir aissom atir imon
14-02-2014, 02:16 PM
(14-02-2014 02:15 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 02:10 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Pretty much. I prefer a shaved "nether-yaya", but most chicks my age do that anyways so I'm in the clear Tongue

WTF? Laugh out load Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
14-02-2014, 02:19 PM
(14-02-2014 02:16 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 02:15 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  

WTF? Laugh out load Laugh out load

Oh what? You never shaved your balls before? Its nice! I prefer a shorn scrotum...its quite breath-take-ing.

Anytime I dated a dude with a bald coin purse..I actually gave it a lot more attention.

[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
14-02-2014, 02:21 PM
(14-02-2014 02:19 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 02:16 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  WTF? Laugh out load Laugh out load

Oh what? You never shaved your balls before? Its nice! I prefer a shorn scrotum...its quite breath-take-ing.

Anytime I dated a dude with a bald coin purse..I actually gave it a lot more attention.

Only when asked.
Though this makes it sound worth the time Drooling

Atir aissom atir imon