What is it about height?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2014, 02:24 PM
RE: What is it about height?
(14-02-2014 02:21 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 02:19 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Oh what? You never shaved your balls before? Its nice! I prefer a shorn scrotum...its quite breath-take-ing.

Anytime I dated a dude with a bald coin purse..I actually gave it a lot more attention.

Only when asked.
Though this makes it sound worth the time Drooling

Lets just say it gets nuzzled like a kitten.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2014, 02:34 PM
(14-02-2014 02:24 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 02:21 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Only when asked.
Though this makes it sound worth the time Drooling

Lets just say it gets nuzzled like a kitten.

I think we should move to the sexy banter thread now Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
14-02-2014, 02:40 PM
(14-02-2014 02:34 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I think we should move to the sexy banter thread now Laugh out load

^^^^^ Whore ! Laughat

I dont see a problem for guys to keep it tidy down yonder, whats the big deal Huh

Tho my face is a different story...... gotta cover up the ugly, ya know ? Blush

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
14-02-2014, 02:44 PM
(14-02-2014 02:40 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 02:34 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I think we should move to the sexy banter thread now Laugh out load

^^^^^ Whore ! Laughat

I dont see a problem for guys to keep it tidy down yonder, whats the big deal Huh

I'm not a whore, I'm a slut. I do it for the pleasure, not the money Wink

Was that last part directed at me or Cathym?

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
14-02-2014, 02:47 PM
(14-02-2014 02:44 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 02:40 PM)War Horse Wrote:  ^^^^^ Whore ! Laughat

I'm not a whore, I'm a slut. I do it for the pleasure, not the money Wink

NO, Me, myself and I... I never got a chin, soooo, I grow a beard. Smartass

14-02-2014, 02:50 PM
(14-02-2014 02:47 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 02:44 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I'm not a whore, I'm a slut. I do it for the pleasure, not the money Wink

NO, Me, myself and I... I never got a chin, soooo, I grow a beard. Smartass

I meant about the "keeping it tidy" Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
14-02-2014, 02:55 PM
I'm 6'5" (1m99) and I wonder what all you dwarves are bitching about.
  • I spend a fortune buying bigger cars, because the compact series are way too small for me to fit in
  • I've got US shoe size 14 (49 EU). Been able to find shoes that size? I need to go to special shops with a limited choice and insanely high price tags
  • Same goes for clothes. Yeeeeaaaah, discount shopping, but not for me.
    I've got a normal build, but jeans for my height are for anorexic skeletons or greasy whales. With a BMI of 25, you don't find any good pants. When I do find a set, I buy 2 or 3 of them, because I don't know how long my supply will last
  • I wanted to be a fighter pilot, but only dwarves get to fly airplanes. or I'd have to spend a fortune on a civilian license (€100.000 or more here). Naval officer? nope, too tall as well. No I just get a shitty desk job in the armed forces.
  • Dwarves asking me to reach for the top shelf in the supermarket, because they can't reach it. What if I asked one of those little buggers to get something from the bottom shelf? I'm not your shopping assistant. Can't reach it? Bring a ladder!
  • Any idea what a medium-sized home costs extra when installing extra large doors? it's as if those 2 extra inches were made from a rare wood only found on distant planets, so that I have to pay for the training of a complete set of astronauts, rocket and space shuttle in order to get it.
  • If I ever wanna resell my house, dwarves won't buy it, because I made everything match my length. I can't cook in a kitchen with a cooking plates that's just 10 inches above the floor, same goes for the bathroom.
  • People always notice you, always. Whatever you do, someone's seen it. Am I really so interesting to look at? Can't I pick my nose for a second without someone noticing it?
  • the constant question "how tall are you?". Why do you care? What good would it do for humanity to satisfy your petty minded curiosity? I'm taller than you and I can see you're getting bald on the top your head!
  • "how's the weather up there?" aaaaaaaaaargh
  • front row in an army platoon, I have to take small steps like a retard so that the dwarves in the back can follow. Look at that giant walking funny, HAHA
  • I have a larger system, so I eat more. If I have 50% more mass, I eat two hamburgers instead of one yes, that doesn't make me a human trash can. Ever seen an elephant staying on its feet following a mouses' diet?
  • Gloves, oooh, I hate that one. I have one pair of gloves, because all others are made for tiny, smelly little paws. Is it that hard to make SOME sets that are just half an inch longer?
  • and NO, I won't move in the movie theater just because you can't see past my head blocking the way. Find yourself another spot or bring a set of pillows to sit on. I don't give a shit!
  • and 1000 other things

I hate small people ruling the world, making everything super expensive for me.

Well, at least my dick is proportional...

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
[+] 1 user Likes Thammuz's post
14-02-2014, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 03:40 PM by Cathym112.)
(14-02-2014 02:55 PM)Thammuz Wrote:  I'm 6'5" (1m99) and I wonder what all you dwarves are bitching about.

[list]
[*]I spend a fortune buying bigger cars, because the compact series are way too small for me to fit in

I have to buy a booster seat to see over the steering wheel. And I have to move the seat closer to the steering wheel to reach the gas peddle. Not recommended for safe airbag deployment.

(14-02-2014 02:55 PM)Thammuz Wrote:  [*]I've got US shoe size 14 (49 EU). Been able to find shoes that size? I need to go to special shops with a limited choice and insanely high price tags

I have freakishly small kid feet. Do you know how many pumps they make for toddler feet? None. I look real professional in a pair of baby Uggs.

(14-02-2014 02:55 PM)Thammuz Wrote:  [*]Same goes for clothes. Yeeeeaaaah, discount shopping, but not for me.
I've got a normal build, but jeans for my height are for anorexic skeletons or greasy whales. With a BMI of 25, you don't find any good pants. When I do find a set, I buy 2 or 3 of them, because I don't know how long my supply will last

I have a 25 inch inseam, which means all my pants drag on the ground..no matter what. Also, the crotch on the pants hangs down because apparently, tall women have long vaginas. Yes, there are the "petite" sections, but for some manufacturers, "petite" also means rail thin and flat as a pancake. I am not fat, but I do have hips, an ass and a small waist and big boobs. Everything I wear that flatters my curves either hugs way too tight across the bust, or I look like I don't have a flat stomach (which I do)

When I do find pants, I buy 3 or 4 so they will last me longer, but alas, will go out of style before i can wear them all.

(14-02-2014 02:55 PM)Thammuz Wrote:  [*]I wanted to be a fighter pilot, but only dwarves get to fly airplanes. or I'd have to spend a fortune on a civilian license (€100.000 or more here). Naval officer? nope, too tall as well. No I just get a shitty desk job in the armed forces.

I'm too short to ride most roller coasters and everyone thinks my ID is fake

(14-02-2014 02:55 PM)Thammuz Wrote:  [*]Dwarves asking me to reach for the top shelf in the supermarket, because they can't reach it. What if I asked one of those little buggers to get something from the bottom shelf? I'm not your shopping assistant. Can't reach it? Bring a ladder!

Thats just mean. Carry around a ladder? How is that even possible? Further, how annoying is it to teach up and grab something? Not very. I have to jump to grab it, or literarly hop onto the counter to reach my own top shelf in my house.

Further, How many times have I had a tall person ask me to crawl under something, or shoved me head first through an open window because they locked their keys out of their house?

(14-02-2014 02:55 PM)Thammuz Wrote:  [*]Any idea what a medium-sized home costs extra when installing extra large doors? it's as if those 2 extra inches were made from a rare wood only found on distant planets, so that I have to pay for the training of a complete set of astronauts, rocket and space shuttle in order to get it.

any idea how much it costs to lower a standard countertop to actual hip level for me?

(14-02-2014 02:55 PM)Thammuz Wrote:  [*]If I ever wanna resell my house, dwarves won't buy it, because I made everything match my length. I can't cook in a kitchen with a cooking plates that's just 10 inches above the floor, same goes for the bathroom.

So list your house under the heading Fee Fii Foe Fum.

(14-02-2014 02:55 PM)Thammuz Wrote:  [*]People always notice you, always. Whatever you do, someone's seen it. Am I really so interesting to look at? Can't I pick my nose for a second without someone noticing it?

" Are you lost, little girl? Do your parents know where you are? Do you know how to get home?"

(14-02-2014 02:55 PM)Thammuz Wrote:  [*]front row in an army platoon, I have to take small steps like a retard so that the dwarves in the back can follow. Look at that giant walking funny, HAHA

Ever see a yorkie trying to keep up with a great dane? Little legs a blur? Yeah. I jog while most people walk. And when big people run, forget it. Its like trying to keep up with a giselle

and last but not least - I don't go to broadway plays unless i pay for front row...so that I can see the show. $$$$$

I hate tall people ruling the world, making everything super expensive for me.

Well, at least my boobs are huge.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 6 users Like Cathym112's post
14-02-2014, 03:39 PM
Damn Cathym, I wish we could have a few beers together..... it would be hilarious ! Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
14-02-2014, 03:41 PM
(14-02-2014 03:39 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Damn Cathym, I wish we could have a few beers together..... it would be hilarious ! Laugh out load

Where are you located?