What is it about height?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: What is it about height?
(14-02-2014 02:24 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 02:21 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Only when asked.
Though this makes it sound worth the time Drooling

Lets just say it gets nuzzled like a kitten.

Really!? I've always found it difficult to shave.. So I've always just shaved the base of the shaft and trimmed the sack as short as possible. If I knew it was of any interest I'd have invested more effort.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2014, 05:23 PM
(14-02-2014 08:11 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  on the condition that you do not use my head for your own personal drink table, and you don't spend the entire night staring down the front of my shirt, you oversized yeti.Tongue

I only use people as a personal drinking table when they also have flap-ears so I can use them as handles for deeper insertion Tongue

And I can't promise not to stare, I have thousands of years of evolution against me, so for some stupid reason, those lacteal glands surrounded by fat and covered by a nipple are increasing my saliva production, I can't help it.

Oh, and isn't 'oversized yeti' a pleonasm?
And I do shave, so don't worry Wink My Chewbacca days are over, I even sprinkle on some cologne to cover the feral smell, so you just have to endure my growling noises and bad temper.

Pick you up at 8? Cool

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
[+] 3 users Like Thammuz's post
15-02-2014, 07:25 PM
What the fuck!! 5'10" and you're complaining!! That's fucking tall! I'm 5' 7 and a bit and find that that's about average around these parts. North East of England if you're wondering.
16-02-2014, 12:09 AM
(03-02-2014 07:11 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  I've got height issues. I'm insecure about my height. I'm 5'10''. I'd love to be 6'2''. Hell I'd take a flat 6' if I could. Women like tall guys and I feel unattractive for not being tall.

I'm 5'10" and never had any problem approaching women in my single days. You're insecure is your problem, and you're looking for something to blame it on. Most guys are.

Honestly, I recommend reading up on how to have game. You don't have to be a dooshbag who just manipulates women and tosses them asside, but having game is really about understanding women, what they want, etc. (also, it will help you in business, because men aren't that different from women).

Just having that knowledge, will give you a major confidence boost. Especially when you see that it actually works.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
16-02-2014, 03:24 AM
You fishing for complements perchance? 5ft10ins is a reasonable height - all you have to do with most women is .... errr .... treat us like human beings ... Get out there n kiss some frogettes!!!

Moodie x
16-02-2014, 06:10 AM
(14-02-2014 03:41 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 03:39 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Damn Cathym, I wish we could have a few beers together..... it would be hilarious ! Laugh out load

Where are you located?

West Central Florida Smile

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
16-02-2014, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2014 05:14 PM by Free Thought.)
(03-02-2014 07:11 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  I've got height issues. I'm insecure about my height. I'm 5'10''. I'd love to be 6'2''. Hell I'd take a flat 6' if I could. Women like tall guys and I feel unattractive for not being tall.

Last time my hight was taken, I was 176-odd cm tall. Apparently that translates to somewhere close to 5'9", so quite yer bitching and go join a basketball team.

Edit: Fight -> Hight, lampshaded by Rev.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-02-2014, 09:34 AM
(16-02-2014 06:17 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Last time my fight was taken, I was 176-odd cm tall. Apparently that translates to somewhere close to 5'9", so quite yer bitching and go join a basketball team.

In this Corner the Thunder from down under The Southpaw Skeptic Free Thought and his Opponent hailing from parts unknown and weighing in at 267 tons Hughsie (never pass up an opportunity to make a fat joke at Tim's expense)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
16-02-2014, 10:31 AM
(14-02-2014 02:55 PM)Thammuz Wrote:  [*]Same goes for clothes. Yeeeeaaaah, discount shopping, but not for me.
I've got a normal build, but jeans for my height are for anorexic skeletons or greasy whales. With a BMI of 25, you don't find any good pants. When I do find a set, I buy 2 or 3 of them, because I don't know how long my supply will last
(14-02-2014 03:30 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I have a 25 inch inseam, which means all my pants drag on the ground..no matter what. Also, the crotch on the pants hangs down because apparently, tall women have long vaginas. Yes, there are the "petite" sections, but for some manufacturers, "petite" also means rail thin and flat as a pancake. I am not fat, but I do have hips, an ass and a small waist and big boobs. Everything I wear that flatters my curves either hugs way too tight across the bust, or I look like I don't have a flat stomach (which I do)

When I do find pants, I buy 3 or 4 so they will last me longer, but alas, will go out of style before i can wear them all.

You forgot to mention that the petite section is designed for grandma's with embroidered cats and Christmas trees. Yay! This hideous sleeveless shirt fits perfectly under my armpits! (Normal size shirts will surely show 90% of side bra.)

(14-02-2014 03:30 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  any idea how much it costs to lower a standard countertop to actual hip level for me?

No seriously, have you priced it? I would like to know.

(14-02-2014 02:55 PM)Thammuz Wrote:  [*]People always notice you, always. Whatever you do, someone's seen it. Am I really so interesting to look at? Can't I pick my nose for a second without someone noticing it?
(14-02-2014 03:30 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  " Are you lost, little girl? Do your parents know where you are? Do you know how to get home?"
Ugh. Thank you. I had a dependent ID renewal turn into the most confusing conversation because the woman was convinced I was a military brat and not spouse. I was 25 at the time. I could not understand her line of questioning. Now that I'm in my 30's I am being asked when I'll graduate high school. Glad I've passed the being mistaken for a 12 year old (host looks to.mother in law "would you like a kids menu?")
(14-02-2014 03:30 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  and last but not least - I don't go to broadway plays unless i pay for front row...so that I can see the show. $$$$$
Or finding a decent seat in a movie theater. Next to impossible.

(14-02-2014 03:30 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I hate tall people ruling the world, making everything super expensive for me.

Well, at least my boobs are huge.
Wait a minute. Mine are also huge and I look ridiculously proportioned. Hello giant breasts with tiny torso. Shopping sucks because I either look like I'm putting them on display (normal size neck openings often show too much cleavage) or I've fashioned a shelf out of fabric on my chest if the shirt goes to my collar bone.

Blink
If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. -George S. Patton
16-02-2014, 10:40 AM
(16-02-2014 10:31 AM)aquaquilter Wrote:  Wait a minute. Mine are also huge and I look ridiculously proportioned. Hello giant breasts with tiny torso. Shopping sucks because I either look like I'm putting them on display (normal size neck openings often show too much cleavage) or I've fashioned a shelf out of fabric on my chest if the shirt goes to my collar bone.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post