What is it about height?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: What is it about height?
I'm 5'4", so fuck you.Dodgy

You grotesque, hulking behemoth, draining the earth's resources, taking more than your fair share of air, water, food, and space.

You and your kind will go the way of the dinosaurs, and good riddance. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Chas's post
03-02-2014, 11:22 PM
(03-02-2014 11:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm 5'4", so fuck you.Dodgy

You grotesque, hulking behemoth, draining the earth's resources, taking more than your fair share of air, water, food, and space.

You're short and old! Are you a dwarf by chance?
[Image: Gimli_-_FOTR.png]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
03-02-2014, 11:29 PM
I want to thank you guys, with all this height talk I'm starting to understand this convoluted measure system Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
03-02-2014, 11:31 PM
I'm just under 6' 1", the wife is 4' 11". Yes, kissing can be bad on my back. Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
03-02-2014, 11:33 PM
(03-02-2014 11:31 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I'm just under 6' 1", the wife is 4' 11". Yes, kissing can be bad on my back. Dodgy

Buy her a step stool!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
03-02-2014, 11:36 PM
(03-02-2014 11:33 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Buy her a step stool!

Meh, it's really not that bad. If we're actually kissing like we mean it, we're already in bed where the height difference is easily remedied. Yes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
04-02-2014, 08:42 AM
(03-02-2014 11:22 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 11:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm 5'4", so fuck you.Dodgy

You're short and old! Are you a dwarf by chance?
[Image: Gimli_-_FOTR.png]

I'm 5'4" as well, and yes, I'm kinda a dwarf. My shoulders are the same width as my 6'+ friends, my hands are bigger than all but one of my friends who is 6'6", I have giant feet for my body, etc. I literally look like you took a 6' guy and compacted him down to 5'4". My friends have long told me I look like a Tolkien Dwarf.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled discussion:

While I have met women who won't date a guy under a certain height, it really hasn't bothered me too much in life. I figure, if a woman is shallow enough to automatically disqualify me based on my height, she's not the type of woman I want to date. Granted, I can understand why some people prefer to date people that are around their own height. (the logistics of sex being one Angel )

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
04-02-2014, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 09:32 AM by Lienda Bella.)
Is this turning into a troll thread? Five foot range isn't short. Dodgy It's an average.

Consider grown up activity with your finch. Where do you supposed she'd prefer to stare while you're panting?
04-02-2014, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2014 09:52 AM by Losty.)
(03-02-2014 07:11 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  I've got height issues. I'm insecure about my height. I'm 5'10''. I'd love to be 6'2''. Hell I'd take a flat 6' if I could. Women like tall guys and I feel unattractive for not being tall.

Post a picture so we can all tell you how attractive you are Wink
My ex-husband is 5'4". I will tell you that the only issue I have with height is that for some reason other people think it's acceptable to tease you about being with a guy who is shorter than you. That is very frustrating. In my life I have never met a woman taller than 5'10" though so I assume you'd be taller than most women. 5'10" is definitely not short, love. I think you're safe Smile

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
04-02-2014, 09:52 AM
(04-02-2014 09:48 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 07:11 PM)BlackMason Wrote:  I've got height issues. I'm insecure about my height. I'm 5'10''. I'd love to be 6'2''. Hell I'd take a flat 6' if I could. Women like tall guys and I feel unattractive for not being tall.

Post a picture so we can all tell you have attractive you are Wink
My ex-husband is 5'4". I will tell you that the inly issue I have with height is that for some reason other people think it's acceptable to tease you about being with a guy who is shorter than you. That is very frustrating. In my life I have never met a woman taller than 5'10" though so I assume you'd be taller than most women. 5'10" is definitely not short, love. I think you're safe Smile

Haha...you need to meet my family and the amazons in it. I am the short one. My sister is easily 5'10" and my SIL is at least 6'!

Somehow the tall genes missed me altogether!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post