What is it about height?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2014, 08:51 AM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2014 08:59 AM by Escape Artist.)
RE: What is it about height?
(03-02-2014 08:48 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm 5'7. Any guy my height or any taller works for me. I wouldn't consider 5'10 short at all.

Ferdi is taller than me? Sadcryface Just like my pre-teen is taller than me! Sadcryface2 Darn kids. Tongue

ETA: I do like for the guy to be taller than me. I like to feel small and safe. Blush But I'm only 5'3" (and even that's debatable, I think it's more like 5'2") so it doesn't take much to be taller than me. Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
13-02-2014, 09:03 AM
(13-02-2014 08:51 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 08:48 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm 5'7. Any guy my height or any taller works for me. I wouldn't consider 5'10 short at all.

Ferdi is taller than me? Sadcryface Just like my pre-teen is taller than me! Sadcryface2 Darn kids. Tongue

ETA: I do like for the guy to be taller than me. I like to feel small and safe. Blush But I'm only 5'3" (and even that's debatable, I think it's more like 5'2") so it doesn't take much to be taller than me. Tongue

It's OK, I'm taller than most my family. I'll tell you what I tell them:

You're not short, you're fun sized Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
13-02-2014, 10:03 AM
(13-02-2014 09:03 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 08:51 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Ferdi is taller than me? Sadcryface Just like my pre-teen is taller than me! Sadcryface2 Darn kids. Tongue

Laugh out load That's what Revs tells me. Big Grin

13-02-2014, 11:13 AM
(13-02-2014 10:03 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 09:03 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  It's OK, I'm taller than most my family. I'll tell you what I tell them:

Laugh out load That's what Revs tells me. Big Grin

Then she's right!
I don't know about guys on here, but personally I prefer short girls (not midgets, but you know, "shorter" - and all my friends agree).
Something I've noticed in high school is that it is actually the tall girls who have problems finding a boyfriend. At my work all the short girls are in a relationship and none of the tall ones are. Yet it's the short girls who always complain about being short...

Atir aissom atir imon
13-02-2014, 11:16 AM
(13-02-2014 09:03 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 08:51 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Ferdi is taller than me? Sadcryface Just like my pre-teen is taller than me! Sadcryface2 Darn kids. Tongue

That's much better than my friend calling me Polly Pocket. We get a lot of stares. He's 7'3" and I'm 5'1".
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-02-2014, 11:17 AM
(13-02-2014 11:16 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 09:03 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  It's OK, I'm taller than most my family. I'll tell you what I tell them:

That's much better than my friend calling me Polly Pocket. We get a lot of stares. He's 7'3" and I'm 5'1".

Nice, I'm 6' and never dated a girl above 5'6" Laugh out load

But to be fair, he is a fucking giant. Start calling him Tiny Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
13-02-2014, 11:18 AM
(13-02-2014 11:13 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 10:03 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Laugh out load That's what Revs tells me. Big Grin

Then she's right!
I don't know about guys on here, but personally I prefer short girls (not midgets, but you know, "shorter" - and all my friends agree).
Something I've noticed in high school is that it is actually the tall girls who have problems finding a boyfriend. At my work all the short girls are in a relationship and none of the tall ones are. Yet it's the short girls who always complain about being short...

But I wanna be able to reach the first shelf in my house. Besides when you're short everyone refers to you as cute. Tall women always get stuff like gorgeous and statuesque. Pouty face
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-02-2014, 11:21 AM
(13-02-2014 11:18 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  
(13-02-2014 11:13 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Then she's right!

But I wanna be able to reach the first shelf in my house. Besides when you're short everyone refers to you as cute. Tall women always get stuff like gorgeous and statuesque. Pouty face

1. I've never heard anyone say "statuesque"
2. The term gorgeous is not limited by height. Trust me, I use that all the time.
3. If you need something just ask a guy for help. It's almost guaranteed Laugh out load

Atir aissom atir imon
13-02-2014, 12:49 PM
(03-02-2014 11:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm 5'4", so fuck you.Dodgy

You grotesque, hulking behemoth, draining the earth's resources, taking more than your fair share of air, water, food, and space.

You and your kind will go the way of the dinosaurs, and good riddance. Angry

Possibly the best post I have ever seen made by Chas.

I could virtually hug you, I laughed so hard.

(04-02-2014 03:21 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I'm a hair shy of 5'7".

Cool, I'm the same height as DL. Big Grin

Taller, but height doesn't stop me from still looking like a twelve year old. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
13-02-2014, 12:51 PM
(13-02-2014 12:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 11:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'm 5'4", so fuck you.Dodgy

You grotesque, hulking behemoth, draining the earth's resources, taking more than your fair share of air, water, food, and space.

You and your kind will go the way of the dinosaurs, and good riddance. Angry

Possibly the best post I have ever seen made by Chas.

I could virtually hug you, I laughed so hard.

Totally agree. Best I've seen in a while.

(13-02-2014 12:49 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

Taller, but height doesn't stop me from still looking like a twelve year old. Sad

That's a problem for another thread...

Atir aissom atir imon