What is on your concert radar coming up?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: What is on your concert radar coming up?
Soon, heres some special news. I am going to NYC where BRUCE is, but the tix went up to $2700... so close, but so far. Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2017, 10:33 PM
(12-09-2017 09:43 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Soon, heres some special news. I am going to NYC where BRUCE is, but the tix went up to $2700... so close, but so far. Weeping

Almost three grand for Springsteen? Granted, I'm not a fan, but I wouldn't pay over a couple hundred bucks to see anyone play.

Okay, maybe if Hendricks was still alive. Maybe. But not three fucking grand. That's just stupid. Facepalm

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
12-09-2017, 11:54 PM
(12-09-2017 10:33 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(12-09-2017 09:43 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Soon, heres some special news. I am going to NYC where BRUCE is, but the tix went up to $2700... so close, but so far. Weeping

Almost three grand for Springsteen? Granted, I'm not a fan, but I wouldn't pay over a couple hundred bucks to see anyone play.

Okay, maybe if Hendricks was still alive. Maybe. But not three fucking grand. That's just stupid. Facepalm

That's the lowest. I saw some tix at $7000. Ha ha.

I would prob pay a lot to see Jimi, more than Bruce. I don't know what that top dollar would be though.