What is on your concert radar coming up?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: What is on your concert radar coming up?
Soon, heres some special news. I am going to NYC where BRUCE is, but the tix went up to $2700... so close, but so far. Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2017, 10:33 PM
(12-09-2017 09:43 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Soon, heres some special news. I am going to NYC where BRUCE is, but the tix went up to $2700... so close, but so far. Weeping

Almost three grand for Springsteen? Granted, I'm not a fan, but I wouldn't pay over a couple hundred bucks to see anyone play.

Okay, maybe if Hendricks was still alive. Maybe. But not three fucking grand. That's just stupid. Facepalm

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
12-09-2017, 11:54 PM
(12-09-2017 10:33 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(12-09-2017 09:43 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Soon, heres some special news. I am going to NYC where BRUCE is, but the tix went up to $2700... so close, but so far. Weeping

Almost three grand for Springsteen? Granted, I'm not a fan, but I wouldn't pay over a couple hundred bucks to see anyone play.

Okay, maybe if Hendricks was still alive. Maybe. But not three fucking grand. That's just stupid. Facepalm

That's the lowest. I saw some tix at $7000. Ha ha.

I would prob pay a lot to see Jimi, more than Bruce. I don't know what that top dollar would be though.
10-10-2017, 01:16 PM
My sister and I are going to Imagine Dragons tonight. Neither of us are big fans, I like a few of their songs but haven't explored them too much. I know one song from this tour I think. I like their covers on the internet. Tonight on their set list they are covering Tom Petty. Heart So, that part will be sweet.
10-10-2017, 02:20 PM
Friday night : Bach's COMLETE Art of the Fugue at the Huntington Library.
(Just kidding .... I would DIE of boredom after 15 minutes). Tongue
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
10-10-2017, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2017 09:48 PM by Astreja.)
(checks symphony tickets) Beethoven and Chopin, end of October.

Wish list is to eventually see the Stones, Ringo Starr and Blind Guardian. Problem is that I forget to check for upcoming tours on a regular basis and usually hear about a show when the artist appears on the cover of the following day's paper. I've missed Weird Al Yankovic twice so far, Steven Wright once, and the Foo Fighters at least twice.

(On the bright side, I have seen Supertramp, Queen, Yes, Midnight Oil, Joe Satriani, and many others over the years.)

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2017, 10:20 PM
Tom Rush will be playing locally December 9.

In the next couple of weeks Iris Dement will be performing as will Antje Duvekot.

In November, a resurrected Yardbirds will perform.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user