What 'is real'?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: What 'is real'?
The problem is that you, Dom, are not currently in the know. Let me enlighten you to the realities of the world.

Cucumbers are brothers to the banana. They have long been compatriots in the eternal struggle. Often fighting back to back, stem to stem. There is no need for dissension among them.

There have been many others who have attempted to place a rift between these two badasses only to be missing days later.

The banana may be the president, but the cucumber will forever be it's vice president.

[Image: 5972652-banana-and-cucumber-in-condoms-i...ground.jpg]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2012, 07:42 PM
(01-09-2012 07:37 PM)lucradis Wrote:  The problem is that you, Dom, are not currently in the know. Let me enlighten you to the realities of the world.

Cucumbers are brothers to the banana. They have long been compatriots in the eternal struggle. Often fighting back to back, stem to stem. There is no need for dissension among them.

There have been many others who have attempted to place a rift between these two badasses only to be missing days later.

The banana may be the president, but the cucumber will forever be it's vice president.

[Image: 5972652-banana-and-cucumber-in-condoms-i...ground.jpg]

Pfffft. Bananas are soft and get rotten in a jiffy. They are just holding on to the cucumber because they know cucumbers have superior staying ability. Besides, bananas are crooked. Can't trust them.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
01-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Did you not see the straight banana I posted a ways back? You'll never get into banana splits with this attitude Dom. And Banana Splits fucking rocks.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
01-09-2012, 08:12 PM
(01-09-2012 07:49 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Did you not see the straight banana I posted a ways back? You'll never get into banana splits with this attitude Dom. And Banana Splits fucking rocks.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
01-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Not to forget our friend the carrot!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
01-09-2012, 11:01 PM
John Candy was a beautiful man. That's for real.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
01-09-2012, 11:29 PM
And I give you Bananarama !!!

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
01-09-2012, 11:36 PM
love them girls Thumbsup

I like other people's bananas. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
02-09-2012, 05:46 AM
This is a sad day - I think you have all gone bananas!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
02-09-2012, 07:39 AM
(02-09-2012 05:46 AM)Dom Wrote:  This is a sad day - I think you have all gone bananas!

i agree.

WHAT is real?

is a simple inquiry, that enables each a fair opinion.

religion, philosophy, science....?

or a menu of course (for the peanut gallery)