Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2015, 06:26 PM
RE: What is slut shaming?
(06-03-2015 06:23 PM)Julia Tiberius Wrote:  
(06-03-2015 06:20 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  HELL naw! Rolleyes
Tongue

Can you explain why?

Let me explain why I'm asking all these questions. I'm 20 years old and i've had sex with 7 guys, and now no one will seriously date me once they find out.

No need to tell anyone your number Smile that info is for you, not their business. Keep it obscure, "A lady never tells, but it's more than one"

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
06-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Tongue

Can you explain why?

Let me explain why I'm asking all these questions. I'm 20 years old and i've had sex with 7 guys, and now no one will seriously date me once they find out.

How are they finding out? Are you telling them? And if so why?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-03-2015, 06:28 PM
(06-03-2015 06:26 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(06-03-2015 06:23 PM)Julia Tiberius Wrote:  Can you explain why?

No need to tell anyone your number Smile that info is for you, not their business. Keep it obscure, "A lady never tells, but it's more than one"

But the last thing I want is to go with someone who would leave me if they knew. I think it's better to be honest, otherwise the whole thing would seem fake. I think they should know. But the trouble is, once they do, they lose interest.
06-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Tongue

Can you explain why?

Sex feels great, so unless it's an addiction type deal, it's great for the one having it. In this case you. Good on ya! And all that experience is something your future partner won't have to worry about teaching you, and the 2 of you can just get right down to it! Banana_zorro
If a guy wont get with ya cuz you've had more partners than he, he's a dumbass, &/or he's intimidated! In the case of the former, fu... forget him! The latter (like he's worried it'd be impossible for him to please someone with so much already under their belt) I don't know how to deal with, cuz the girlies can't intimidate me with sex stories! Tongue Some could kick my ass, though, no doubt! Confused

06-03-2015, 06:39 PM
(06-03-2015 06:28 PM)Julia Tiberius Wrote:  
(06-03-2015 06:26 PM)Nurse Wrote:  No need to tell anyone your number Smile that info is for you, not their business. Keep it obscure, "A lady never tells, but it's more than one"

But the last thing I want is to go with someone who would leave me if they knew. I think it's better to be honest, otherwise the whole thing would seem fake. I think they should know. But the trouble is, once they do, they lose interest.

Some of it is your age. More mature men more often than not are gonna prefer women that know what the fuck they're doing in the bedroom. And more mature men aren't gonna be asking how many partners you have had, they're probably not going to want to share their numbers, either. It's not info you volunteer.

And if someone is already in a relationship and dumps you over something as petty as how many guys you've done the deed with, then good riddance.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
06-03-2015, 06:41 PM
(06-03-2015 06:39 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(06-03-2015 06:28 PM)Julia Tiberius Wrote:  But the last thing I want is to go with someone who would leave me if they knew. I think it's better to be honest, otherwise the whole thing would seem fake. I think they should know. But the trouble is, once they do, they lose interest.

Some of it is your age. More mature men more often than not are gonna prefer women that know what the fuck they're doing in the bedroom. And more mature men aren't gonna be asking how many partners you have had, they're probably not going to want to share their numbers, either. It's not info you volunteer.

And if someone is already in a relationship and dumps you over something as petty as how many guys you've done the deed with, then good riddance.

But that's the problem. No one is interested. I didn't think about it much before but now I'm starting to think that maybe I've somehow ruined myself. After having sex with so many men I kind of feel unable to form bonds. I feel like I've lost something.
06-03-2015, 06:49 PM
(06-03-2015 06:41 PM)Julia Tiberius Wrote:  
(06-03-2015 06:39 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Some of it is your age. More mature men more often than not are gonna prefer women that know what the fuck they're doing in the bedroom. And more mature men aren't gonna be asking how many partners you have had, they're probably not going to want to share their numbers, either. It's not info you volunteer.

But that's the problem. No one is interested. I didn't think about it much before but now I'm starting to think that maybe I've somehow ruined myself. After having sex with so many men I kind of feel unable to form bonds. I feel like I've lost something.

You haven't ruined yourself! And you haven't lost anything other than not knowing the physical, & psychological, experiences of sex. Nothing harmful, dear!
I don't want to delve too deep, but are you sure it's the sex that's makes you feel unable to form bonds? Like Nurse said, the older you get the more your partners won't care about your sex history as much as who you are. Shy

[+] 6 users Like TheGulegon's post
06-03-2015, 06:50 PM
(06-03-2015 06:41 PM)Julia Tiberius Wrote:  After having sex with so many men I kind of feel unable to form bonds. I feel like I've lost something.

Don’t sweat it kid. When you meet the right person the bond will form.

Men can be very insecure. Any guy who needs to know how many jockeys were there before him or worse, how his dick compares to past lovers is going to be nothing but a heartache for you. Dump him. Look for a guy who is comfortable in his own skin and likes/loves you for who you are.

I’ve been with my wife for 28 years and not once did I ever ask her or she ever ask me. Why would you care if you love that person?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
06-03-2015, 06:51 PM
(06-03-2015 06:50 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(06-03-2015 06:41 PM)Julia Tiberius Wrote:  After having sex with so many men I kind of feel unable to form bonds. I feel like I've lost something.

Don’t sweat it kid. When you meet the right person the bond will form.

Men can be very insecure. Any guy who needs to know how many jockeys were there before him or worse, how his dick compares to past lovers is going to be nothing but a heartache for you. Dump him. Look for a guy who is comfortable in his own skin and likes/loves you for who you are.

I’ve been with my wife for 28 years and not once did I ever ask her or she ever ask me. Why would you care if you love that person?

Channeling some Prince?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-03-2015, 06:53 PM
Yes

(06-03-2015 06:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-03-2015 06:50 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Don’t sweat it kid. When you meet the right person the bond will form.

Channeling some Prince?