What is the Most...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2012, 07:55 AM
RE: What is the Most...
(07-12-2012 05:52 AM)Irishdize Wrote:  I allowed superstitious nonsense and paranormal bullshit into my head.
Sometimes I think of the forum as one big therapy session...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
07-12-2012, 08:00 AM
And how does that make you feel?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
07-12-2012, 09:00 AM
(07-12-2012 08:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  And how does that make you feel?
Like kneeing certain members in the uvula.
07-12-2012, 09:14 AM
This is a great topic. I have been trying to think really hard, and I guess there are only a couple of "moments" that qualify.

1) Getting baptized. I made a huge deal out of it and wanted my family to be there to see it. I had no fucking clue what the ritual was or was for. All I knew was I got to get dunked. Looking back, that is really embarrassing because it was nothing more than a spoiled child looking for attention from everyone in the congregation.

2) Going back to church at the end of my senior year of high school for a girl. I only did it to get out of work early on Wednesdays. My brother (also my boss at the time) knew and called me out on it, but I was just prick enough to keep doing it anyways. Even though I didn't really like it or particularly enjoy it. It did however end up fast-tracking me to atheism so, I guess there were some perks.

3) Attending a pregraduation church ceremony the day before my high school graduation. Only did that too because the gf was going and to get out of work again. The embarrassing bit was listening to the lead singer of the group Confederate Railroad (this is TN remember) redo their most famous song "Trashy Side" as a gospel about how he liked his Jesus on the ...I can't remember the rest but it was fucking awful.

Evolve
07-12-2012, 09:36 AM
(07-12-2012 09:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-12-2012 08:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  And how does that make you feel?
Like kneeing certain members in the uvula.

And when did these tendencies toward violence begin?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-12-2012, 02:06 PM
(07-12-2012 09:36 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-12-2012 09:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  Like kneeing certain members in the uvula.

And when did these tendencies toward violence begin?
At the very young age of a few posts ago. Ever since then...

Grr you young whippersnapper. You're just lucky my geography is totally shite and I don't have an ICBM.