What is the best evidence against Christianity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2017, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2017 02:50 PM by Tomasia.)
(03-01-2017 12:52 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  The previous reply about 'Previous links' neither provided any actual links... just a post reference... and did not, in fact, add any more evidence... Just a self referential "Look at all the books that have been written."

I am simply asking for ANY other evidence you might have/know about.

Cheers.

Ah, so you're not completely oblivious here.

The post referenced, highlighted a variety of written sources that constitute as evidence. And you have yet to acknowledge this, and instead keep repeating a request for other evidence on top of this.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2017, 03:56 PM
RE: What is the best evidence against Christianity
(03-01-2017 12:52 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 12:03 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  Nah, already pointed you to the post earlier, not gonna do it a second time.

Consider

Um, pardon?

The previous reply about 'Previous links' neither provided any actual links... just a post reference... and did not, in fact, add any more evidence... Just a self referential "Look at all the books that have been written."

Cheers.

The thing is, Tomato doesn't need any of that evidence stuff.
Hell, he doesn't even need any Jesus.

He told us anyone who doesn't just see the inherent truth of Christianity, (even before it even existed) is just blind. Facepalm

He doesn't really know why he hangs around here, (other than he's bored at work).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
03-01-2017, 04:13 PM
What is the best evidence against Hinduism?

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
03-01-2017, 05:52 PM
(03-01-2017 01:15 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 12:52 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  The previous reply about 'Previous links' neither provided any actual links... just a post reference... and did not, in fact, add any more evidence... Just a self referential "Look at all the books that have been written."

Cheers.

Ah, so you're not completely oblivious here.

The post referenced, highlighted a variety of written sources that constitute as evidence. And you have yet to acknowledge this, and instead keep repeating a request for other evidence on top of this.

Pardon?

Yes, I actually did make a comment on said post.

*Sigh*

So, since you are again not going to bother linking back to any of the posts in question, lets start again.

1) We'll for the moment take as given/granted that the book to which you are referring too ARE making claims about things and ARE documentation about things happening.

Okay, are you still with me?

2) WHAT else OTHER than those books/words do you have as evidence?

To other readers... In what way are my posts perhaps not clear?

Consider
03-01-2017, 05:55 PM
(03-01-2017 05:52 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  To other readers... In what way are my posts perhaps not clear?

It's Tomasia, you're using words.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-01-2017, 06:28 PM
(03-01-2017 05:52 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  2) WHAT else OTHER than those books/words do you have as evidence?

We have nothing other than written sources. We don't have archaeological evidence, or DNA evidence.

We just have a variety of different written sources some of which are a compilation of other sources, a variety of letters, non- Christian written sources, etc... But all of which are written sources. All of which serves as evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
03-01-2017, 06:36 PM
(03-01-2017 06:28 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  We have nothing other than written sources. We don't have archaeological evidence, or DNA evidence.

We just have a variety of different written sources some of which are a compilation of other sources, a variety of letters, non- Christian written sources, etc... But all of which are written sources. All of which serves as evidence.

Should have stopped with "We have nothing".
All over the world, little kids are dying of starvation and illness. You have nothing.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
03-01-2017, 06:46 PM
(03-01-2017 06:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 06:28 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  We have nothing other than written sources. We don't have archaeological evidence, or DNA evidence.

Should have stopped with "We have nothing".
All over the world, little kids are dying of starvation and illness. You have nothing.

Yes, under TA atheists unique definition of evidence written historical sources are not evidence.

03-01-2017, 06:56 PM

So... the only thing you have are the written works?

NOTHING else?

I am reading your post/reply correctly?

(03-01-2017 06:28 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  We just have a variety of different written sources some of which are a compilation of other sources, a variety of letters, non- Christian written sources, etc... But all of which are written sources. All of which serves as evidence.

Yes, yes... I am trying to move past this point.

Though, by your above reply... there seems nothing beyond this point to move on to...
03-01-2017, 07:19 PM
(03-01-2017 06:46 PM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 06:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Should have stopped with "We have nothing".

Yes, under TA atheists unique definition of evidence written historical sources are not evidence.

So you'd rather have some equivocal written shit, than cure babies.
That's what I thought.
So much for your "blind" shit a few pages back. Facepalm