What is the definition of God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2016, 06:10 AM
RE: What is the definition of God?
Some people just aren't happy unless they have something to bitch about.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
19-10-2016, 11:14 AM
unfogged;

YOUR QUOTE: "How's that working out for you?"

As usual, the theist knows better to engage me upon their primitive religion. Therefore, they run and hide for good reason.

YOUR QUOTE: “Aliza is not here to engage anybody on her religious beliefs. She does not claim that anybody else should accept her beliefs and, while I think she is fooling herself that they are completely private or harmless, theists like her are not the problem.”

Subsequent to me only showing the tip of the iceberg relative to her primitive serial killing god concept named Yahweh, how could she want others to accept her beliefs, so it is better to remain silent upon them. There lies the rub, whereas she accepts her Yahweh god’s horrific and deplorable innocent murders, and where she is to do the same. Yes, it’s better for her to remain silent of these primitive acts, which for anyone, is detrimental to ones mental health by knowing the truth, but to live in denial of it, where the term “Hypocrite “comes to mind.

Her beliefs may be harmless if kept aside by her, but you forget, the religious VOTE and determine who is on school boards, government positions, Supreme Court, etc., that persuade their religious crap upon others. Didn’t you watch the GOP primaries and the “god talk” that transpired if they were elected??? This is why they need to be questioned at all times!

YOUR QUOTE: “No, the people in this thread do not accept a theist's beliefs. They accept that a theist has beliefs. If she were pushing them in any way she would get a lot of argument but, as has been said already, it is smart to pick your battles. This is not one that needs to be fought. Doing so only reinforces the "angry atheist" stereotype and hinders the larger fight.” There is the need for a wide variety of approaches to getting rid of religion but, in my opinion, your style does far more harm than good.

DISAGREE! I follow the MO of Christopher Hitchens in showing just how psychotic the pseudo-christian mind set actually is. Christopher, Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, et al, use many biblical examples in proving this point. You have to show them how utterly primitive and damaging their thinking is, of which I’ve experienced personally through family members and friends.

I feel sorry for Aliza by me showing this in my “smoke screen post” against her, where she sees the handwriting upon the proverbial wall, that when she couldn’t answer my posts to her showing that her religious writings were despicable to todays morals, logic and reason, she had to take a school yard stance and proffer that I was mentally unstable. I laugh.

YOUR QUOTE: “He's a "chew toy" which can be good for a few laughs but note a serious debate. We get much more eloquent theists fairly regularly so bide your time and you'll find deserving targets for the derision. You'll also see the people you are arguing with here handing out large doses of that same derision because it will be at a deserving target.”

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEIR ARRIVAL!!!
19-10-2016, 11:21 AM
(18-10-2016 08:55 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Kinda funny how he keeps pointing out all the terrible things in the bible. As if this is some huge revelation to us all. Does he know where the fuck he is?

IntheDarkwanderer,

I have forgotten more about the bible than you will ever learn, and you among others within this forum are wussies to let the religious have carte blanche with their presence without questioning their primitive beliefs.
19-10-2016, 11:27 AM
(19-10-2016 11:21 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I have forgotten more about the bible than you will ever learn, and you among others within this forum are wussies to let the religious have carte blanche with their presence without questioning their primitive beliefs.
Such narcissism. Shouldn't you be preparing for tonight's debate?

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
19-10-2016, 11:39 AM
(19-10-2016 11:21 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  
(18-10-2016 08:55 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Kinda funny how he keeps pointing out all the terrible things in the bible. As if this is some huge revelation to us all. Does he know where the fuck he is?

IntheDarkwanderer,

I have forgotten more about the bible than you will ever learn, and you among others within this forum are wussies to let the religious have carte blanche with their presence without questioning their primitive beliefs.

Have we met before? You seem to know a lot about me and my actions on this forum.

Go fuck yourself, buddy. You're boring.
[+] 6 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
19-10-2016, 11:49 AM
(19-10-2016 11:14 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEIR ARRIVAL!!!

I'm sorry that you are out there representing atheism. You compare yourself to Christopher Hitchens but you are no Christopher Hitchens. He knew exactly when, where, and how to skewer his interlocutors. Your vitriolic rants are just an embarassment to atheists.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 7 users Like unfogged's post
19-10-2016, 12:09 PM
(19-10-2016 11:49 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 11:14 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEIR ARRIVAL!!!

I'm sorry that you are out there representing atheism. You compare yourself to Christopher Hitchens but you are no Christopher Hitchens. He knew exactly when, where, and how to skewer his interlocutors. Your vitriolic rants are just an embarassment to atheists.
Seconded.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
19-10-2016, 02:05 PM
(19-10-2016 11:14 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Therefore, they run and hide for good reason.
You would know a lot about that wouldn't ya pussy? Drinking Beverage
[Image: go_fuck_yourself_disney.gif]

(19-10-2016 11:14 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  her primitive serial killing god concept named Yahweh
Oh good just repeat already debunked assertions. Cause things get more true with repetition.Rolleyes

(19-10-2016 11:14 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  so it is better to remain silent upon them.
There is no point in a person discussing their beliefs with a person who has shown no interest in discussion and debate. You have made it perfectly clear that you are going to dictate to her what she believes instead of asking her what she believes and arguing from that.

You can find MULTIPLE posts by Aliza on this forum where she talks about, and informs people, on what she believes so this fucking idiotic idea that your just so tough she is running scared is fucking laughable. She is refusing to engage in you cause your a fucking childish cunt who doesn't care what she has to say.

You spend so much time sucking your own dick in self congratulation, that you don't even realize how delusional you are.

(19-10-2016 11:14 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  There lies the rub, whereas she accepts her Yahweh god’s horrific and deplorable innocent murders, and where she is to do the same.
This has already been addressed by multiple people, so repeating your stupidity again wont make it any less stupid.

(19-10-2016 11:14 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Her beliefs may be harmless if kept aside by her, but you forget, the religious VOTE and determine who is on school boards, government positions, Supreme Court, etc., that persuade their religious crap upon others. Didn’t you watch the GOP primaries and the “god talk” that transpired if they were elected???
'Cause fundamentalist Christians and every other religious person are entirely interchangeable amirite guyz?
I'm INFINITELY more comfortable with Aliza voting than I am with you voting (or even owning a fucking potato for that mater) because Aliza through her ACTIONS has shown herself to be a trustworthy, intelligent, and kind person and you have shown through your ACTIONS to be a borderline violent psychopath who thinks being abusive to people for not thinking the way he thinks is fine and dandy. You would fit in perfectly well at a Trump Rally.

(19-10-2016 11:14 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  This is why they need to be questioned at all times!
You haven't questioned her beliefs at all, as numerous people have pointed out, all you have done is thrown assertions about and tried to dictate what her beliefs are. You're fucking joke kid.

(19-10-2016 11:14 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I follow the MO of Christopher Hitchens
Don't make me fucking laugh boy. Hitch was a brilliant, well spoken, intelligent, and well mannered man and you are none of those things. Hitch attacked from the front and wasn't afraid to hold people accountable for their actions. What he was not is anything like you. He wasn't a raging psychopathic cunt, who tried to dictate to others what they believed and then argue from that strawman.

Your MO is that of an internet tough guy and not Hitch, and that should be fucking obvious to you by the fact you have come to a forum full of people that deeply respect and admire Hitchens and they all, so far as one can tell, think your a belligerent cunt.

(19-10-2016 11:14 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  in showing just how psychotic the pseudo-christian mind set actually is.
All you have succeeded in doing is showing how psychotic YOUR mindset is.

(19-10-2016 11:14 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  Christopher, Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, et al, use many biblical examples in proving this point.
Yes they do, what they don't do is go on anonymous forums and act like rude, condescending, belligerent cunts. They also don't consistently demonstrate their own incompetence on the matter you rank amateur.

Do you think cause you throw out a bunch of Bible quotes that's it's a license to be a fucking unprovoked asshole to people?

(19-10-2016 11:14 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  You have to show them how utterly primitive and damaging their thinking is, of which I’ve experienced personally through family members and friends.
Boo-fucking-hoo, you got issues with those people go take it out on them. no one gives a fuck about your baggage and it's not an excuse or a license to be a fucking dick to anyone that doesn't believe what you believe.

Are you a fucking adult or a fucking child?

(19-10-2016 11:14 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I feel sorry for Aliza by me showing this in my “smoke screen post” against her
All you did, as I showed, is make yourself look like a fucking hypocrite. When you act like a psychopathic lunatic to complete strangers in public it's perfectly responsible for people to tell you to get fucking help. Aliza has already explained exactly why she won't engage with you and it's because your a clueless asshole.

That's a smart and rational thing for her to do with a person like you who is not interested in discussion.

(19-10-2016 11:14 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  that when she couldn’t answer my posts
You are both delusional and uninformed. Aliza has frequently answered criticisms of her beliefs from people on this forum multiple times. It's not that she can't answer your posts it's that you have, by being a total cum stain, given her every reason not to engage with you AT ALL.

Stop sucking your own dick.

(19-10-2016 11:14 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  she had to take a school yard stance and proffer that I was mentally unstable. I laugh.
You dumb idiot. Are you fucking serious right now? hahahaha!
That is EXACTLY what you did the second I challenged your bullshit.

Laugh at yourself you hypocritical moron.

WHY, ARE YOU IN A HURRY TO DEMONSTRATE YOUR INCOMPETENCE TO MORE PEOPLE???
[Image: Die-In-A-Fire-Gif-In-Hanamaru-Kindergart...reEnix.gif]

(19-10-2016 11:21 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  I have forgotten more about the bible than you will ever learn
First off this is just dickless bravado and pretending to know what people know better than they do. THAT is your MO shithead.

More importantly ...you fucking joke you didn't even know that God and Jesus are the same entity in Christian tradition but your gonna pretend to be an expert? You're pounding your cheats after displaying your own ignorance and its' bloody hilarious. Again. Fuck off little kid.

You're in a fight with a Theist and YOU'RE the delusional one. Let that sink in stuncunt.

(19-10-2016 11:14 AM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  and you among others within this forum are wussies to let the religious have carte blanche with their presence without questioning their primitive beliefs.
*sigh* Fuck me but you are just stupid as a rock and don't listen. Many people have questioned Aliza's beliefs (including me) and Aliza is well aware of our views on her beliefs.
We are adults though and we have more settings than "psychopath" when dealing with theists especially when they are demonstrably good people. WE don't have to act like fucking children throwing a fit just because you wanna throw a fit and think that throwing a fit is the only way to talk to people.

Hot a question for you fuck face. This forum has multiple theists who are ACTUALLY proselytizing, who are actually telling people that their beliefs are true and everyone should follow them or burn in hell. People like Borg and Pops, are actually being evasive, condescending, and better-than-you, these are guys that need to be actively opposed. Yet you ignore them to come talk shit to one of THE nicest people on this forum who happens to be Jewish and a woman.

So are you just a antisemite or are you a sexist too?

[Image: fuck-the-fuck-off.gif]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 8 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
19-10-2016, 02:11 PM
unfogged quote:

[/quote]

unfogged,

No Atheist, especially in this forum, and myself, will ever equal the vitriolic "Hitch Slap" as shown to the religious fool in the video below as he called their primitive belief wicked and stupid, and of which I and many others do as well, but this is not worthy within this forum, but coddling the theist is by alumni of Atheists in this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2LehsA1dk

Conversely, what is an embarrassment to "strong atheists" is for them to watch "weak atheists" like within this forum, coddle and placate to the religious that visit this forum. If you took Christopher's MO, it is the Atheists position to question the theist as shown in the video above, and the reasoning why, and to call them out upon their primitive beliefs for the sake of humanity, period.

You and your equally minded brethren can continue to be wussies by letting the theist have a pass to believe in their particular dangerous cult they've chosen, where the irony is in an ATHEIST FORUM, without bringing the "Hitch slap down upon them." You're more worried about losing a long relationship with a friend that is a theist, than to show the theist to be a fool by turning a god into what they want them to be, instead of what a god told them they have to be to be a true believer. Comical.
19-10-2016, 02:43 PM
(19-10-2016 02:11 PM)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote:  unfogged quote:

So, are you too stupid or too arrogant to figure out how to quite properly on this forum?

Quote:unfogged,

No Atheist, especially in this forum, and myself, will ever equal the vitriolic "Hitch Slap" as shown to the religious fool in the video below as he called their primitive belief wicked and stupid, and of which I and many others do as well,
but this is not worthy within this forum, but coddling the theist is by alumni of Atheists in this forum.

Hitchens was a master at cutting theists to ribbons and you are right that you will never equal his ability. You are just an asshole.

Quote:Conversely, what is an embarrassment to "strong atheists" is for them to watch "weak atheists" like within this forum, coddle and placate to the religious that visit this forum. If you took Christopher's MO, it is the Atheists position to question the theist as shown in the video above, and the reasoning why, and to call them out upon their primitive beliefs for the sake of humanity, period.

Aliza has been questioned and 'called out' many times about her beliefs by many of the members of this forum, including me. She is not coddled about that in any way and she knows that we think her beliefs are unjustified and that we do not respect them. We are simply able to have a civilized discussion with somebody who is not trying to convince us that her beliefs are justified because that's how adults behave.

Quote:You and your equally minded brethren can continue to be wussies by letting the theist have a pass to believe in their particular dangerous cult they've chosen, where the irony is in an ATHEIST FORUM, without bringing the "Hitch slap down upon them." You're more worried about losing a long relationship with a friend that is a theist, than to show the theist to be a fool by turning a god into what they want them to be, instead of what a god told them they have to be to be a true believer. Comical.

Facepalm What a tool. You've been here only a few days and think you understand everybody here. If you don't like the atmosphere you know where the door is.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 8 users Like unfogged's post